It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New whistleblower Jason Sands speaks on Twitter Spaces last night.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
a reply to: gippo88
I mean its possible.
The Aviary, AAWSAP and the UAPTF would then have to be indicative of a proportionate official response to proven interactions with a persistent, advanced NHI threat.
Just seems a bit...underwhelming given the alleged severity.

I absolutely agree...
The gravity of the situation does not correspond to the reality they are telling us. It all seems absurd...
I think there is a big deception of the NHI
The story of UFOs dropping like flies, without witnesses, is not credible.
Not even the meeting with Eisenhower is credible, do you think highly evolved aliens needed to deal with the Americans of the 1950s?
In my opinion the whole UFO story is simply grotesque but it was believable to the people of that era.
We have never understood the purpose of abductions, crop circles, animal mutilations, UFO sightings, submerged invasions, UFO accidents, Skinwalker Ranch... nothing makes sense!!!
At the base of it all is a great simulation... perhaps the same "intelligence" that deceived Hitler.
edit on 2-5-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
James Fox may be a persona non gratis? Or more hype (not by vetted) to plug his show?….

Sands is quickly sinking into quicksand only to be forgotten in the sands of time…..

👽🤔🥃

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

From Fox, Knapp, and Corbel’s Statements (paraphrased):

His work history/occupation was vetted. He tapped phones and recorded conversations at Area 51 and other sites so they believe his statements about that.

They all seem to be flummoxed about the other statements. Blue alien 20/back etc. which seem to come from semi-religious ufo beliefs.

As with most things ufo gotta sort the true from the… added.

Seems there is grain of truth with added bs here. Conspiracy delving he could be… influenced… to spread the crap. Is it worth it? That will vary by the person. Most like simple a/b, black/white… while life rarely that way if ever. Few accept nuance these days.

Or possible it’s all BS.

That is easy and lazy take imo. Better to wait and see. Let time and the ufo world tumble him and see if any gems appear or just junk rocks (metaphor)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So that chap creates a whole podcast of what's on Twitter. Its several months away is the Fox movie and as far as I can see I highly doubt Sands will be removed regardless of what anyone is going to waffle about. Just observations Ophi.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here’s a vid that fits right into this whole Whistleblower’s Opera…..especially for recent newbie’s to UFOlogy ……

It’s a history lesson of Whistleblower’s throughout the decades…

Now I realize Steven Cambian can be crass, obnoxious, etc…..but he does raise some good points imo.

In this 5+ hour video that’s 2 parts joined together…..he highlights at least 13 Whistleblower’s right up to Grusch.

This vid was made some time ago…..but since Grusch is mentioned…..it’s at least knowledge in preparation before Jason Sands…..

So you have the weekend…..see it all on a binge…..break it up to rest….whatever.

It’s worth watching even if you can’t stand the guy…….. as I mentioned…I happen to somewhat likes his style of getting to his truth and perhaps the truth of others.

Have a great weekend….and when you can …look up into the sky’s

👽🍺🍕🍿🍔🥩🍰

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

He actually has info out there that I know is 100 percent incorrect. So with this chap I'd apply a level of caution, though am not suggesting all things are wrong coming from his mouth , just some things I know are. There are way too many podcasts these days and many of extreme low quality and most are nothing more than talking heads full of gossip.

Anyway Ophi if I have the will and time permitting will take a look.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Yes, that’s why I joined the chat last night. I do want to address to an accuracies from people that are blogging today. Number one, I didn’t kill any blue aliens number two, I should’ve been very clear that I was part of the UAP forum, and not employed by the UAP task force.

twitter.com...

I don't think he's a liar but he doesn't know the truth either
At the end of the interview he says that he only knows one piece of the puzzle, the rest are just conjectures heard from others. But others don't know the whole truth... in this sense Kirkpatrick is right.
The compartmentalization of information worked very well, I think it is necessary to bring all the whistleblowers together to complete the puzzle.
edit on 4-5-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I’ve always said it's good the USG finally fessed up conceptually to yes there are UFOs...
But this disclosure to me still looks kind of fake.

But overall what is happening reflects division, absurdity, fraud, and obsession when all this hoopla and there’s still not one shred of legit evidence of any of these fantastic stories about crashed saucers and ETs.

All we have got is some slick-sounding new acronyms: UFO=UAP
ETs=NHI

So maybe they should change BS to UT, meaning Utter Nonsense.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: introufo2
But overall what is happening reflects division, absurdity, fraud, and obsession when all this hoopla and there’s still not one shred of legit evidence of any of these fantastic stories about crashed saucers and ETs.

I think you forgot one word: fear
Maybe I'm wrong but I sense anxiety and fear in the Pentagon's behavior

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gippo88

I think you forgot one word: fear
Maybe I'm wrong but I sense anxiety and fear in the Pentagon's behavior

Then what do you thing they’re afraid of?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Then what do you thing they’re afraid of?

I don't know, maybe they're scared because they don't understand.
Maybe they started talking about it because they understood that they can't do anything, it's not an enemy that can be fought.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here is some new Jason Sands stuff that's kind of weird.

www.reddit.com...

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: gippo88

Or maybe it's not an enemy...maybe we're the enemy.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Or maybe it's not an enemy...maybe we're the enemy.

I agree
If Sands is right the Pentagon is in trouble
Ramirez said that something had to happen in 2027 that couldn't be postponed

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The Wefund is still up and running despite Sands saying it's supposed to be taken down.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Here is some new Jason Sands stuff that's kind of weird.

www.reddit.com...

more Soon™

Cant we just have 1 whistleblower without an inexplicably arbitrary timescale?

edit on 7-5-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Come now Jukie what's a few more years of waiting. These peskie Aliens seem to be causing folks to loose their minds half the time. Wonder who the next wistleblower will be after Jason?

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Un/non-believeable. Some people have bizarre imaginations. Write a script, make some money.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EduardoLopez

A lot of fraudsters duping the gullible are plentiful in UFOlogy. In the case of Sands and Fox and the movie. Only time will tell re all that. It certainly comes across as pretty twisted. As said earlier am already waiting for the next whistleblower.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The problem is that ( though I’m not a dogmatic conspiracy guy) the hidden architects behind TTSA which started this present UFO obsession knew that lunacy would be let loose with today's internet social media era.

I predicted that( doesn’t take a genius or prophet to do that) a year ago and before on this site that UFOlogy would go bananas...

Like spree killers in America, soon we’ll have a whistleblower a week.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join