It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New whistleblower Jason Sands speaks on Twitter Spaces last night.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is beyond human comprehension now, other than learning Lue has/had been living in a trailer for two years and almost bankrupt. (On Twitter)

youtu.be...

edit on bpmpmbThursdaypm2024-04-25T12:15:08-05:00k0812 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Government Whistleblower’s or Wannabe Government Whistleblower’s….will never go “all the way”.

And here’s why……..just the thought of….

Imo…

We need 1st hand Whistleblower’s with hardcore physical proof out of the private sector companies…like Lockheed, Boeing, Northrop, etc.. Perhaps long time retirees who have “souvenirs” from these private companies.

👽😳
edit on 25-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

If they did they would be arrested or silenced, or both.

We have lots of whistleblowers now working through the legal way.

Very frustrating it’s slow but it’s working.

We have lots of very credible whistleblowers who are being proven true with new info.

So we know it’s real.

Would be nice to know what they are, but we know they are real.

More important than the coverup is bringing the tech to market. But what can be used for energy can be used for explosions almost always. The smaller the level the more energetic the explosions. Flame and gas explode, molecular mixing such as napalm more so, nuclear even more, sub atomic or quantum would be magnitudes more than nuclear. Who knows how small this tech is… maybe tear apart fabric of reality?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
***UPDATE***

Here is the full spaces interview reposted to YouTube, going to go watch/listen now:

If any mods see this and would be nice enough to put it in my OP I would appreciate.
edit on 25-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Typo/syntax

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The more I continue the less serious I take his account Piano.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

We have lots of whistleblowers now working through the legal way.

We have lots of very credible whistleblowers who are being proven true with new info.

So we know it’s real.

No.
We'll know it's real when the whistleblower gets charged with multiple espionage related felonies and has to move outside of US legal jurisdiction to avoid imprisonment.

Like all the other real whistleblowers.

Snowden currently freezing his ass off in Moscow even though the program he whistle blew on has subsequently been found to be illegal.

These UFO whistleblowers never leave the country, continue their normal activities, are not arraigned and most tellingly- seem more interested in doing podcasts than the prospect of 30 years at Gitmo and/or the existential threat to humanity.
edit on 26-4-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

The podcast situation is off the rails. Most are mother's basement kind and it just goes on.

As far as Jason goes he has been afforded enough time . Too much mumbo at the moment. End of the day he is seemingly one of the folks in Fox's new film and of course there's now plenty podcasts and two news articles covering him etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: baablacksheep1
……..other than learning Lue has/had been living in a trailer for two years and almost bankrupt. (On Twitter)

BB….could you provide the Twitter link telling of LE’s …destitute life?

As I understood it …..he was living somewhere in a ranch house in the rolling hills of Montana somewhere…for privacy and security….

……and in the SS below…..this vid was uploaded one year ago. Judging by the wood paneling wall in the background…. and what appears to be a rifle leaning on the wall behind him…..I’d say he still lives in a ranch house.

On a sidebar…..there’s this from LE…in Oct 2023…..talking about 2024…..you got to admit…things are picking up somewhat…in UFOmania. Coincidence? Or is he still in the loop?

👽☕️
edit on 26-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

There's a fair amount of talk on lues page Ophi.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1

Welp BB ….he doesn’t give a timeframe within those 7 years …in what years he was living in the trailer and or facing bankruptcy.

I think he’s still in Montana…..imo.

Security wise….it would make sense to maintain the high ground with 360 view of open space around the ranch house. Even more so, his future book might piss off some IC folks. Of course, if IC goes after him ….they can get him eventually.

Privacy wise…..again it’s a lot of clear un-obstructed property ….he can maintain all around surveillance of any approaching unauthorized trespassing.

A trailer is a death trap for some.

Less than a year ago…..he and his family were on a multi-thousand dollar vacation in the U.K. …..hardly the expenses of a person close to bankruptcy…imo

Jus thinkin….

👽☕️
edit on 26-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Exactly, it could of been at any time during that period.

I doubt he's in a trailer now. Anyway , he clearly isn't going to hand out freebies and looking at responses his book should do pretty well . I did see another photo 2023 ( other than yours above) of what I assume is his back yard. Very open views, quite stunning.

Anyway back to Mr Sands . Oh and yes, he certainly seemed to have had a great holiday so clearly few money woes at that time.

edit on bamambFridayam2024-04-26T11:02:10-05:00k1011 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If he’s bankrupt it may be because he put money into TTSA stock...

This is turning into what was predicted by many way back in the old great MM thread...a circus!

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: baablacksheep1

The more I continue the less serious I take his account Piano.

I agree.

Also fell asleep at my second attempt to listen to the podcast… lol.

Time will tell. Not looking good for him though.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Weird definitions.

But sure, if that works for you, enjoy.

Meanwhile the rest of us see, for example, the four military whistleblowers from the Nimitz that have stepped forward and see the reality that these things exist.

They have been video recorded, radar recorded, and many other high tech systems recorded. Performing in ways no current systems can.

They are real.

We do not know what they are.

Human? Possible. Otherworld? Possible. Other civilization on earth? Possible. Other dimension? Possible. Something we have no words/thoughts to understand? Possible.

To stick your head in the sand or similar cognitive facsimile is understandable. Many/most do as grappling with reality that doesn’t fit your worldview is challenging.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

We do not know what they are.

I tend to keep up with some of Sarfatti's take on all this and others.

As the saying tends to go.

"Time" will tell, eventually maybe.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

If he’s bankrupt it may be because he put money into TTSA stock...

Could be, but he clearly did not like the question which was asked, hence his response about trailer's and bankruptcy.

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

They have been video recorded, radar recorded, and many other high tech systems recorded. Performing in ways no current systems can.
They are real.

Until you can classify performance of all current systems - "they" could be anything.

There's even evidence of attempts to create such systems.

The fact a direct descendant of a robber baron suddenly become an altruistic friend of all things ET disclosure should tell you everything you need to know.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
No.
We'll know it's real when the whistleblower gets charged with multiple espionage related felonies and has to move outside of US legal jurisdiction to avoid imprisonment.

Like all the other real whistleblowers.

Snowden currently freezing his ass off in Moscow even though the program he whistle blew on has subsequently been found to be illegal.

These UFO whistleblowers never leave the country, continue their normal activities, are not arraigned and most tellingly- seem more interested in doing podcasts than the prospect of 30 years at Gitmo and/or the existential threat to humanity.

Whistleblowers could defend themselves in legal proceedings, I think the verification of the evidence would be a big problem, public attention would be too high.
Perhaps the best way is to ignore them or confuse the testimonies.
So the difference in government behavior could indicate that they are hiding something...

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gippo88

They are almost certainly hiding something.....the problem is it could be entirely terrestrial technologies with national security implications.

The usage of Gough as singular official spokesperson on all things UAP- given her background - suggests this is a psy op civil war rather than the US govt. pretending it doesn't know about ET's.

My suspicion is UFO's/ET's are being used as a stalking horse by a well embedded faction who wants to monetise the wondrous fruits of 50 years of classified high energy R&D- but knows they will go to jail if they utter the wrong words.

Pretty much as TTSA spelled out.....LENR/Cold Fusion, RTSC's, metamaterials, metric engineering, coherent matter beams, Aharonov-Bohm shields etc etc....but all are currently wrapped up tight in a (arguably legitimate) combination of Nat. Sec. and Petrodollar preservation considerations.

edit on 29-4-2024 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I get a "Mass Effect" vibe from then jacket for some reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join