It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New whistleblower Jason Sands speaks on Twitter Spaces last night.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: baablacksheep1
a reply to: introufo2

He's full of.....

No blue Aliens dead or alive. I'm counting down for the next whistleblower .

I will also add there are an incredible amount of gullible folks out there. It's quite something to observe.

Here's James Fox waffling about Sands.

I can't get over people think a whistleblower would be able to post it on Twitter. If this was real and the government didn't prevent his Twitter post than there is something even more unsettling out there. The government only allows things they view as "mild" to be released.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seekshelter

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Something to chew on…..

👽

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oooops Duppp

👽
edit on 23-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Jason is pushing back on much of the disinfo and misrepresentation of his testimony.

Well done, in my opinion:

originally posted by: RookQueen2
a reply to: pianopraze

This is off topic so I apologize.......I am trying to go to the link you have posted to see your art and the site is down.
Will you please forward the link to me if you get it fixed? Also, do you mind if I pm you with some questions?
The art I was able to see on the other link is fabulous!!!!

Thank you.

I’m disabled vet. My shrink of double digit years retired and I’m on the decline.

I keep trying to get back in but don’t have the emotional energy. Need to get back into it.. just .. not able right now.

The website is closed. I tried to sell some but never had anyone other than a few custom works by request. And most of those I did for free or cost.

I posted a lot of my art in the ats thread years ago thread.

edit on 23-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Added reply

Edit to add:

Found a George Knapp video on this incident.

He list a third military whistleblower saying same things:

Video on Twitter
edit on 23-4-2024 by pianopraze because: ETA

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Oh that's a cute one. Have seen everything personally re the two boys. Eric and Doty. Twitter is a fun place at times.

Im saying little. When real whistleblowers appear and not on twitter then it's time to get serious. I wonder if this latest one will write a book? Though it's really early days yet.

Anyway the UAP Twitter page does not appear to be going well.

edit on bamambWednesdayam2024-04-24T01:42:54-05:00k5401 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That chap is waffling Ophi. He could say all he needs in two minutes. At least there's no talking fish with this chap, 😳. I get the drift though.

edit on bamambWednesdayam2024-04-24T01:15:38-05:00k3801 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   

That chap is waffling Ophi. He could say all he needs in two minutes. At least there's no talking fish with this chap, 😳. I get the drift though.

I agree BB..he waffles some and drags somewhat ….“I’m just sayin”. 😊

As for Jason Sands…..he definitely stumbled out of the gate…..he’s a UFO Alien UFOlogy Greenhorn and needs to ramp up….if he’s to be all that and a bag of chips. There’s 15 minutes of fame in his future I suspect.

👽
edit on 24-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Agree. And then there is this?

wefunder.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Agree. And then there is this?

wefunder.com...

That’s fishy. Staring a way to get paid.

And the organization in the letter seems to be made up by him…

I try to give people benefit of the doubt. Look at the real whistleblower who posted real ufo info years ago and got chewed up and spit out, then banned from ats. Turns out he was real and the info accurate… he just did not know how to put it all together.

That said… this guy smells fishy. But still gonna wait on judgement.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Not sure who you are talking about re ATS and real whistleblowers but whatever .
As far as Sands go aka Ted Howell who was spouting away last year on a podcast with Gufon etc.

www.youtube.com...

I guess time will eventually tell? As far as the other link . James Fox is an adviser. So far they have raised zero funds.

edit on bamambWednesdayam2024-04-24T07:46:56-05:00k5607 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1

BB…..your some kind of Internet Gumshoe……I’m impressed 🍻

I’ll have to give “what’s his name” the IC stamp for BSers…

👽😆
edit on 24-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The pressure starts to become a thousand and one night stories
Hopefully it doesn't end to be a fairytale

Nonetheless interesting story, but I believe anyways

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I don’t believe or disbelieve… I hold out the rope and give it time… most eventually hang themselves.

I believe there are craft. Conclusively.

I’m fluid on who is operating them. Us, adversaries, other species we don’t know on earth, otherworldly, other dimension… nothing has been proven conclusively other than some are real.

Here is anew statement by James Fox on this whistleblower:

James Fox here — those who know me or are familiar with my work know I fiercely go the extra mile to weed out unsupportable claims. I have spent the last year conducting numerous interviews, researching claims and doing my best to verify (within my means) peoples’ credentials and the veracity of their statements. As part of this mix, I met with Mr. Jayson Sands a little over a year ago, concerning whom there has arisen fierce debates on social media concerning his claims of official involvement in the UAP area and specific experiences associated with such. As part of my due diligence I can state that he is who he says he is, has served in the military and is willing to testify under oath and even take a polygraph test regarding his claims. Nonetheless, as with other Whistleblowers who go public, this doesn’t mean that what he has stated shouldn’t be questioned regarding apparent inconsistencies and difficult-to-resolve claims. Evaluation of such continues to be a work in progress

Twitter post

Sounds like guy is who he says, but might be making stuff up… time will tell. Could be telling some truth and some lies. I’ll just give him as much rope as he wants and watch what he does.
edit on 24-4-2024 by pianopraze because: Typo James Fox

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Isn’t it a Red Flag to you that he uses two names……..Ted Howell and Jason Sands?

It is for me…..

👽
edit on 25-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Actually I believe he was seen elsewhere too. I've not had chance to look into that though. Of course saw the Fox statement too when he spun it out. Not even Jason / Jayson's name is spelt correctly 😏. There's red flags all over Ophi, but the reality is the UFO community will not care too much. The Fox worshipping etc clearly shows this too.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1

The ufo community are harsh, abrasive, and very questioning.

Many/most times overly so.

There was a whistleblower on here years ago who uploaded now famous and real ufo footage and other classified info for first time.

He was excoriated and banned. He got the info from the server on the ship. He did not understand the timeline and some seeming contradictions that we now understand. I think Art said he made two accounts and that was ultimate reason for banning?

But his info was correct. Ats patted theirselves on the back… but were 100% wrong. The whistleblower gave the real info a decade before it eventual came out through other sources. It’s the blind men describing an elephant. He described seemingly contradictory things that in the end were right… we and he just didn’t have enough information to put it together so it seemed contradictory/wrong/lie.

I keep that incident in mind when looking at all new whistleblowers.

This guy may be a piece of poop liar. Or he may be relating some real information that will later be proven true, but he’s doing things wrong way. Or both.

Don’t judge too quickly. I agree he’s making some wrong moves. He might be wrong or liar. But he might also be telling truth and not fully understand it. Most likely it’s a mix.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

That's a very fair response Piano.
I get where you are coming from and re all the rest of what you have said. It's a difficult subject and in the Sands case does not look so great. I guess it really is a wait and see situation?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Part 2 of the GUFON show and about Jason Sands (aka Ted Howell)

👽☕️🍿

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

There are no popcorn tubs big enough in all this Ophi.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join