It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed By Pilot Model Valentina Rueda From Cockpit Of Private Plane. April 4, 2023

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The photo looks like an experimental aircraft from a few years ago, along the lines of Have Blue. I cannot recall the title designation.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

You're welcome!

From my personal observations, the ones at higher altitudes were fairly steady (atmospheric variables at play here).
The pilot who saw the "batman balloon" described it as a motionless object as well, but that was probably because the jet was whizzing by at a very high speed. I passed the balloons at about 200kts (and the aircraft in the OP was likely in the neighborhood of the same speed).

Low-altitude balloons I've spotted while piloting slower aircraft (think Piper Cub) appeared to wobble a fair amount.
edit on 4/11/2023 by wavelength because: link

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wavelength

Fascinating, it make sense. I assume at lower altitudes there is more buffeting with convection currents rising from the ground. Whereas, at higher altitudes the airstream is smoother and unidirectional.

In fact, of all the commercial flights I've been on, turbulence always occurred just after take off and on the descent before landing. Flying through storms was always the same bumper ride, notwithstanding the altitude.

Yes, high speed can give the impression that something is motionless. In the video I have the feeling that the plane is cruising much slower than the approaching object. And we get a good view of it along its whole flight path, even if for mere seconds. It just looked unnaturally stable over that distance. I won't even hazard a guess at its speed, that is if the video is at normal speed and hasn't been tampered with.

edit on 11/4/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Very interesting find!

For completeness, here's a pic of the model who took the footage -

Pretty sure I'd believe anything from her

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I could swear it came from the cloud at a dead stand still. Plane got close, it took off. If what I see is correct, then a pilot is involved even if by remote; meaning one of our people (from somewhere in this world) was flying that.
This is not alien. It's local to earth. They've been working on these propulsion systems, and crafts, since the fifties under the cover of Top-secret (area 51). We're seeing those results here and with all the others. They're ours (planet earth's).
Don't let them fool you. Remember, they lie!
edit on PM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sorry, but this is no balloon -
Balloons don't pick up speed like that or move in such a way.
Appears to be driven.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Sorry, but you're wrong.
As other apparently well-educated posters (at least, moreso than myself) have alluded to, this thing is definitely not accelerating in any way. It's just the illusion as it passes by the airplane's window and as it gets closer (like a doppler effect). Pretty obvious. I used to be a pilot back in the day, athough I haven't seen balloons from my planes, I've passed other "foreign" flying objects (hot air balloons, gliders, etc) in the sky and the same illusion is present. Loosk just like that thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford
Sorry, but I don't believe it's a balloon -
When I saw a huge UFO, it moved in similar fashion, and it was certainly no balloon.
And if this thing was a balloon, where are the rest of them? Why are we not seeing them in our skies??

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

That's fine. I'm sure what you saw wasn't a balloon, and that is very cool. But this object here was very... ballooney.

1. You can't really tell how the object "moved" because of the closing speed of the aircraft and its distance. We don't even know the plane's speed, flight path (but it looks like she was turning left slightly causing a curve which could cause illusions of motion of the object).

2. Where are the rest of them? It's not like thousands of birthday balloons get released every day and make it that high up before poppin', but those that do get mistaken for UFOs

3. You wouldn't see a birthday balloon at 20,000' from the ground. No way would you be able to see that. Maybe a glint at best, but... nope.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22
This was in my newsfeed this morning and it's compelling footage. I'm always on the fence with these videos, but this one just feels different. At first I thought that it's a balloon, but there's one thing that caught my eye... the object's posture. Remember the Gimbal video - this thing has the same belly-forward attitude. Apparently the plane was at 20,000ft.

From Youtube video description:

"Model Valentina Rueda posted a video from a private plane on her Instagram, which shows an unusual phenomenon. Flying at an altitude of 6 km with a remote control, she noticed a strange object, which prompted them to maneuver and record the object. The observation took place on April 4, 2023. The footage shows a strange-shaped object passing by the plane"

Hoax or Real? I'll leave you to decide.

Screenshots from video:

From Gimbal video:

Only a week after the occurrence? How timely??
If a pilot on this earth gets photos or videos of UFOs, they never get published in mainstream news until properly redacted and vetted through the Government.
An image captured today will not be available until next Tuesday.
Where's Foto Mat?!?!

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Mylar balloon. Next!

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

After looking at the video, here are my thoughts:
- without any references is hard to be sure, but the object looks relatively small to me, at most around 1 meter;
- also hard to know without references, but I don't the object is moving fast, as far as we know it could be stationary and all we see is the result of the aeroplane's speed;
- doesn't look like it changes speed or course during the video;
- the Twitter video looks better than the YouTube version;
- I don't see any thing that points to a non-human source;
- doesn't look like CGI, but these days, who knows?

The Twitter link: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

All that may be a result of the video being reencoded, see if you can see those on the Twitter version.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
To me it looked like a stationary object. But who said ufo could not look like this one? Anyone can verify?

Rectangular from underneath resembling a heat shield with some payload on the top as an alternative explanation.

edit on 11-4-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Looks very small to me.
a drone and Most of the speed is from the airplane.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

All that may be a result of the video being reencoded, see if you can see those on the Twitter version.

Yeah……I frame stepped it through on the Twitter version…..I couldn’t pick up the shadow ghosting…a YouTube re-encoded artifact is likely.

Definitely a weird object whether living or not living.

👽
edit on 11-4-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Mylar balloon. Next!

Give us an example.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Watch from 33-35 seconds. slow it down if you need to. I didn't. Start and pause the video repeatedly. The object makes at least 3-4 leaps to the left. please someone explain the leaps from point to point?

Within that 1.5 second time frame, the object goes from invisible to starting to make an appearance albeit a bit blurry but you can see the dark spot in the cloud. It then takes a small jump to the left of the screen becoming slightly less blurry. Jumps to the left again, again more into focus then makes another distinct jump to the left really coming into focus. All within that one-and-a-half-second timeframe.

Balloon my arse.

edit on 12-4-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I was wandering when someone would post about her.

This brings me nicely to talking about curves. I called the object UFO, but I would like to upgrade that to USO (Unidentified Submerged Object. If, and it's a BIG IF, that thing were of non-terrestrial origin, its sleek shape makes me think its real domain is underwater.

Some members have talked about Manta Rays and flying fish... I see their point, but not at 20k feet in the air. However, I don't exclude the ocean from this conundrum.

posted on Apr, 12 2023 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Hard to tell if it reacted to the plane, as it was still quite a distance away.

That THEY lie is a given!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join