It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed By Pilot Model Valentina Rueda From Cockpit Of Private Plane. April 4, 2023

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This was in my newsfeed this morning and it's compelling footage. I'm always on the fence with these videos, but this one just feels different. At first I thought that it's a balloon, but there's one thing that caught my eye... the object's posture. Remember the Gimbal video - this thing has the same belly-forward attitude. Apparently the plane was at 20,000ft.

From Youtube video description:

"Model Valentina Rueda posted a video from a private plane on her Instagram, which shows an unusual phenomenon. Flying at an altitude of 6 km with a remote control, she noticed a strange object, which prompted them to maneuver and record the object. The observation took place on April 4, 2023. The footage shows a strange-shaped object passing by the plane"

Hoax or Real? I'll leave you to decide.

Screenshots from video:

From Gimbal video:

edit on 11/4/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
That's man made from what I can see.

Very cool tho!
edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

edit on AM-0500x6179 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Gen 9 Flying Sub.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The Pilot of whatever that is needs to be banned from flying forever.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179

Very cool tho!

What part looks to be man-made? It's damn near flying flat face first. And it certainly looks to have forward momentum and not just an aircraft flying past a balloon.

Also, Is it climbing or is that just perspective?
edit on 11-4-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yes, it appears to be climbing. From the video I was curious to see when it first appears as a dot, hoping to see that it was added to the video afterwards. However, it seems fluid enough, coming out from behind a cloud; so, if it is a hoax, it's well thought out.

Having said that, what compels me to think it's only a balloon is its puffiness.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Screengrabbed this. Not sure if it's a reflection on the window or a camera artifact but there appears to be a bit of ghosting going on.

In this one the ghosting/reflection appears to be in front of the object.

edit on 11-4-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Good catch!

Watching the video at 1/4 speed, there is a lot of ghosting. Perhaps the camera (probably a phone) just couldn't keep up with the speed the UFO was flying at.

But, that second image doesn't make sense. How can the ghosting appear in front of the direction of travel. Unless, it's internal reflections/refraction from the curved glass of the cockpit.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Good catch!

Watching the video at 1/4 speed, there is a lot of ghosting. Perhaps the camera (probably a phone) just couldn't keep up with the speed the UFO was flying at.

But, that second image doesn't make sense. How can the ghosting appear in front of the direction of travel. Unless, it's internal reflections/refraction from the curved glass of the cockpit.

Yeah, my guess is it's because of the shape of the glass. Tis a strange thing indeed...and a close call.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Also, it looks to be fairly large, maybe as big as the plane. If it were a "party" balloon gone wild, it should appear smaller. I searched for industrial Mylar balloons and can't find anything remotely similar... at least at that scale.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Also, it looks to be fairly large, maybe as big as the plane. If it were a "party" balloon gone wild, it should appear smaller. I searched for industrial Mylar balloons and can't find anything remotely similar... at least at that scale.

What type of plane? I can't see where it's mentioned.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I mean relative to the approximate size of the plane Rueda was flying, something like a twin engine Cessna or Piper. I can't find what the exact make/model she was in.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Look at this tornado at 33 seconds in. (starting at 32 seconds in the video)

And I want everyone to have a look at this last picture above.

You see those circles in the middle.

From what I have seen from UFO designs, in my years, they have these two metal plates sitting on top of each other with a gap in between and they have these waves, concentric circles going from smaller inwards to larger outwards. Like a wave form. No doubt they have a gap so that a specific wave length can go up and down in there, doing something, and maybe both plates have a role, a positive, a negative, who knows, i certainly don't, but it reminds me of this last pictures dielectric/inertiaplane. How i think they travel through the air so effortlessly is magnetic/electromagnetic wave around them and its kinda like they create the same mechanism of a tornado. but the tip of the tornado is the middle of the craft and angled in the opposite direction they want to travel. It's kinda like they are constantly being sucked in that direction.

Anyways this is my drunken hypothesis. lol ;-p

So back to the video at the start of this post.

I REALLY don't think tornadoes work the way they are told to us they do.

That energy vortex in the first video at 33 seconds in, Is NOT caused by cold air and hot air blah blah. It's caused by an energy differential I think. and thats not the hot air, cold air differential. it's a magnetic, electromagnetic, dielectric, electric, difference. Hot air, cold air is a smoke screen.
It’s like why does the sun have tornadoes? Hot air cold air difference? Hrmm? Lol. Why are the particles coming off the sun hotter than the surface of the sun? By millions of degrees? Compared to the thousands on the surface of the sun? 😂
edit on 11-4-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Ok, wow! Thanks for that information; more food for thought.

That would make an interesting topic of its own.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Yeah I think it would too. ;-p

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AOx6179

Very cool tho!

What gives you the idea that it’s man made?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
IMO Ours, there's do not need areas for Lift.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yeah exactly
Looks more like a sea flat fish maybe a Ray from the very deep seas that has developed the ability to fly out of water

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I mean look at this picture ok?

Bottom right of this picture shows in the centre there is a circle crawn to us in a straightish line that looks like a circle, and above and below it is a pyramid with a round base, and below that an inverted pyramid with a round base. The round base in the centre is the dielectric field, one spiraling concentric, one the opposite of that. But those two opposite pyramids, imagine the tip of one being the top of the earth aka north pole, the other the south pole, bottom of the earth. Imagine that to be Earths Wave Form. The very centre is the most "earthed" or "insulated" aka dielectric. But in essence that is earths wave length. Now imagine the first circle around those pyramids are the rest of the earth. Then the circle around that being earths atmospheric layers, then the circle around that being an outer boundary of earths magnetic field protecting the earth from the suns radiation and just below that field is the international space station.

At the very centre of the picture is the zero point, right in the middle of the dielectric (insulator) centre. The very middle of the earths core. Zero charge.

Of that picture bottom middle you have a picture showing that. Nothing in the centre. Inverted pyramids like tear drops at either end, and a torus in the middle radiating outwards. One part spiraling out, one part spiraling in due to the dielectric centre. Around each of those tear drops are four (not shown, invisible) other tears drops that are spinning due to positives and negatives of each other, and those four invisible tear drops can be seen in the top right picture. The top right picture is a 2D plane view. You have 4 corners. 4 invisible tears drops . Two on the bottom of that pic, two up top. But you make it a 3D pic and so you times that by 2.

Four tear drops surrounding that top middle tear drop in the bottom middle picture.
And four tears drops surrounding the bottom middle tear drop in the bottom middle picture.

The middle tear drops are spinning. The top spinning one direction, the other the opposite way, and the tear drops surrounding them and spinning in a way that makes them spin the way they are spinning.

It's really quite beautiful.

Like the middle of the Sun is the most insulated. The "top" or North of the sun is like the most positive charged area of the sun, and the south pole is the most negative charged area of the sun. I think, electrically that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

A silver helium balloon. Pushed by the wind to change shape. Plane also going towards it into the wind. Coupled with phone trying to focus through a window at altitude.

Reflection and angle of the sun seem to line up as well. No drone or alien would take that trajectory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join