It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed By Pilot Model Valentina Rueda From Cockpit Of Private Plane. April 4, 2023

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Thanks again!

So, it could be that, in principle, the UFO in my opening post matches the cone/pyramid/donut shape of your theory. It is therefore possible that, be it of alien or human origin, nature's beautiful design is adopted and adapted for propulsion and maneuverability; going beyond what we perceive are the limits of physics.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: AOx6179
That's man made from what I can see.

Very cool tho!

What part looks to be man-made? It's damn near flying flat face first. And it certainly looks to have forward momentum and not just an aircraft flying past a balloon.

Also, Is it climbing or is that just perspective?
What part doesn’t look man made? What other intelligent species makes flying craft? Could you post how you concluded it’s not man made?

Are you suggesting it’s biological?

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

How large would you estimate the balloon to be? I searched for balloons and couldn't find anything similar, even taking into account any deformation by the wind.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Maybe one of those blow-up tents that someone has filled with Helium instead of air. I hope they are not still in it.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: AOx6179
That's man made from what I can see.

Very cool tho!

What part looks to be man-made? It's damn near flying flat face first. And it certainly looks to have forward momentum and not just an aircraft flying past a balloon.

Also, Is it climbing or is that just perspective?
What part doesn’t look man made? What other intelligent species makes flying craft? Could you post how you concluded it’s not man made?

Are you suggesting it’s biological?

You go first. Name an intelligent species on Earth. Why could it not be a biological species that we know nothing of?

It looks more like a Manta Ray more than anything we have ever built for flight. In fact. It looks to me like the Martian war machine from the original War of the Worlds.

The Universe is quite big and quite old and age and size are ever-increasing. I doubt very much anything on this planet is the smartest biological entity to ever have existed anywhere. The Evidence proves that to be the case.

Then again. It could be a blow-up tent filled with Helium. Maybe the pilot and occupants are Mr and Mrs Smith and family from Idaho. So maybe you are correct.
edit on 11-4-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Either a Balloon or the real deal.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It cant be a balloon. The surface is too flat. A balloon doesn’t have a flat surface like that ever. There are always ripples in a balloon.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I tend to agree. Especially if it was deformed by the wind, as has been suggested, or it were partially deflated.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
It cant be a balloon. The surface is too flat. A balloon doesn’t have a flat surface like that ever. There are always ripples in a balloon.

Not true.
A foil-type party balloon will experience decreasing atmospheric pressure as it rises to altitude, while the pressure inside the balloon remains steady. This can result in the appearance of a very taught balloon surface... just like what we see here.
The balloon will keep going higher until it can no longer expand. Then it pops! Also, the video is a little fuzzy. Any ripples or wrinkles would not be visible due to the resolution of the image and the motion of the object in the video.

(I'm a pilot, I have seen several balloons in flight over the years.)
edit on 4/11/2023 by wavelength because: eta

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wavelength

A very taught balloon surface is still a Round surface because its a freakin balloon. Not a flat surface.

Also most atmospheric balloons are white, or beige, not metalic gray..
edit on 11-4-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You're right, atmospheric balloons come in white, beige, or sometimes clear.

That said, I mentioned it was probably a party balloon, not an atmospheric balloon.
The other problem is that it's not so easy to say there's a perfectly flat surface with such a fuzzy video with a skewed perspective.
Party balloons come in all sorts of shapes, remember this?
Fighter Jet Balloon UFO

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yes, it appears to be climbing. From the video I was curious to see when it first appears as a dot, hoping to see that it was added to the video afterwards. However, it seems fluid enough, coming out from behind a cloud; so, if it is a hoax, it's well thought out.

Having said that, what compels me to think it's only a balloon is its puffiness.

I don't see how it could be a pure balloon. Balloons are pressure-stiffened objects. The higher pressure inside compared to the outside pushes the skin outward and gives them their shape. All the external surfaces of a balloon have to be convex outward. That's what gives them their "puffy" shape. This object has "wingtips" that seem to be slightly recurved and the upper surfaces of those "wingtips" are therefore concave. Also, this object seems to be bilaterally symmetric (like an airplane) with a v-shaped keel on the bottom. The side surfaces of the V seem to be flat. So, it doesn't seem to be a pure balloon.

Having said that, hybrid lighter than air vehicles can have a rigid outer skin and still obtain a significant amount of lift from internal gas bags. I wouldn't rule that option out just yet, although that type of vehicle still needs to get a few percent of its lift from forward flight and therefore needs some kind of propulsion system. It would also need to be flying forward such that its "wings" would be generating lift. I don't see any propulsion system on this object, and I can't tell from its motion whether its flying forward or not. My sense is it's also probably moving much too fast to be a lighter-than-air craft.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
LOL
If that thing floatin' in the breeze wasn't a balloon I'll be dipped.
Metallic silver foil (mylar) balloon, probably released by some kid on his birthday.

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
My sense is it's also probably moving much too fast to be a lighter-than-air craft.

The gal's plane is probably clipping along at at least 120-150 kts. There's no way to say that thing was moving at any significant speed with her closing speed on the thing.

Oh, balloons can't be pointy huh?
pointy ballooons

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
From what I know, UFO sightings are nothing more than Project Blue Beam in its experimental phase. These are just holograms, beamed from satellites and other structures floating in space.

In my opinion, UFO's (alien spacecrafts) do not exist, neither do aliens. They could be evil spirits or shapeshifting demons, if you think in a spiritual way.

But I think they are holograms, used for Project Blue Beam, the pinnacle of global deception. Projected at your local sky as from 2024, 2025...

Next crucial step is now intensively unfolding: disarm all American citizens.

Then Trump as president, who will unite all world's nuclear weapons to nuke the fake alien invasion.

edit on 11-4-2023 by resilia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Interesting observation, wavelength. Could a party type balloon reach 20k ft. in altitude and not pop?

From a quick search, at that altitude, atmospheric pressure is roughly halved that at sea-level, if I'm correct. So, would the internal pressure be too much for the balloon to survive?

edit on 11/4/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Interesting catch on the shadow to the back of the object and then to the front of the object…

A speck or chip on the aircraft windscreen?

Could the object be organic…a living creature? Notice it appears to be foldable in half. Analogy…like a flying clam (not that clams fly) in the wide open position as opposed to half the size when closed.

Ahhh but then there’s this…….upon a closer view……notice the 90 deg perpendicular straight edge(s). If it’s a Photoshopped image to superimpose over the video…..it appears the creator of this object didn’t use the smudging or blending or blur tool all the way to cover over those straight edges.

Food for thought…..

👽

edit on 11-4-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Short answer: Yes.
Longer answer: It's hard to give a specific altitude, but in general about 18,000 to 20,000' is the limit although some may burst at much lower or higher altitudes depending on variables such as seam strength, atmospheric temperature and pressure gradients, size and shape of the balloon, balloon leak rate, etc.

ETA to reply to Ophi

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Ahhh but then there’s this…….upon a closer view……notice the 90 deg perpendicular straight edge(s). If it’s a Photoshopped image to superimpose over the video…..it appears the creator of this object didn’t use the smudging or blending or blur tool all the way to cover over those straight edges.

I doubt it's photoshopped.

This is likely an effect of camera resolution (rather... the lack of resolution) and "pixelization" of an object moving quickly past the camera's focal point. Same goes for the ghost images.
It really does look like a flying clam. lol
edit on 4/11/2023 by wavelength because: ETA

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Sorry, wavelength, just another question.

I just watched the video again and something hit me. From the moment the object comes into view until it passes the plane, the object's attitude never changes... rock steady all the way.

As you mentioned having witnessed, from a pilot's perspective, balloons at high altitudes, do you recall them staying in the same position?

I would imagine that something at the mercy of a pretty strong wind, from the impression it was fast-flying, would tumble, spin or wobble uncontrollably.

edit on 11/4/2023 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join