It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Diversity Officer Accused of 40 Counts of Plagiarism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: FlyersFan

Mantra of the left, "we screwed up so we are going to change definitions and move goalpost all day long to make it to where we are in the clear"

People defending this are also those that are going to see everything that Trump does as evil and he should be thrown in jail and fined till his last breathe, but the second someone else does the exact same thing it's all okay.

Off topic again, now are we discussing the left because reeeee.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Everyone already knew about the plagiarism it's been well documented. The only reason it's now a problem and you care is she went up against the only group in America with more influence than the woke mob are the Zionist mob. They even replaced her with one.

Besides hasn't this idiot been well documented here? So what gives?

I'm struggling to figure out why this person appears to live in your head like people with TDS. Haven't you made like 3 threads already about this?

Was Hannity talking about it or something?

Oh and just in case you've forgotten Israel did 9/11.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Was not talking to you, get bent

Go find someone else to bother, they might go ahead and reeeee out with you. Seems to be your favorite thing to do lately.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Everyone already knew about the plagiarism it's been well documented. The only reason it's now a problem and you care is she went up against the only group in America with more influence than the woke mob are the Zionist mob. They even replaced her with one.

I'm struggling to figure out why this person appears to live in your head like people with TDS. Haven't you made like 3 threads already about this?

It is blatantly obvious.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Was not talking to you, get bent

Go find someone else to bother, they might go ahead and reeeee out with you. Seems to be your favorite thing to do lately.

Tell me more about the evil left.

link   

Stay on topic bub

link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Let me show you what this is all about, you don't seem to have a grasp on it.

I have a very good grasp of this. I know what plagiarism is. Everyone does. Even Harvard does, as I gave their own guide as to what it is. An institution trying to rewrite what the definitions are to cover for their DEI elite hire is unethical.

No evidence that was her aim. Intent is everything.

No. Intent isn't everything. Either something is plagiarized or it's not.

This diversity officer has been found to have plagiarized 40 times.
If she had 'no intent' then she's stupid and shouldn't be in the position she's in.
If she had 'intent' then she's dishonest and shouldn't be in the position she's in.

link   

saying their is no evidence that was her aim, doesn't mean she didn't intend to show it as her work.

a good Plagiarist is gonna do their best to conceal what their doing, and not use whole body of someone else's work.

don't be intentionally ignorant.

edit on 31-1-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

saying their is no evidence that was her aim, doesn't mean she didn't intend to show it as her work.

a good Plagiarist is gonna do their best to conceal what their doing, and not use whole body of someone else's work.

don't be intentionally ignorant.

An independent panel found otherwise...sorry.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Griffin, who donated $300 million to the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, announced his decision during his keynote address Managed Funds Association in Miami on Tuesday.

“I’d like that to change and I have made that clear to members of the corporate board,” he said. “But until Harvard makes it very clear that they’re going to resume their role as educating young American men and women to be leaders, to be problem solvers, to take on difficult issues, I’m not interested in supporting the institution.”

The 55-year-old added that he was tired of "whiny snowflakes" promoting their far-left progressive ideology through various methods like Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs.

“Will America’s elite university get back to their roots of educating American children – young adults – to be the future leaders of our country or are they going to maintain being lost in the wilderness of microaggressions, a DEI agenda that seems to have no real endgame, and just being loss in the wilderness?” Griffin asked.
redstate.com...

Another donor bites the dust.
DEI going the way of the dodo bird.
Harvard is a joke.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I think it's a thing because so many idiots are trying to pretend plagiarism, isn't plagiarism because reasons. Until it's accepted that this is the textbook definition of the word, folks that grasp that will continue to point this out. If you want to roll over and let more powerful people piss on your leg and tell you it's rain, that's on you.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Besides hasn't this idiot been well documented here? So what gives?:

You are thinking of a different idiot.
This thread isn't about the Harvard President who is out of her job.
This thread is about ANOTHER Harvard elite - the Diversity Officer.

What the hell are you talking about now?
This is the ONLY thread about the Harvard diversity officer.
I think I live in YOUR head! Pfft.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I demand that this over price and over exaggerated institutions be downgraded, they are nothing but cesspools of liars and opportunist, been groomed to go on to be prioritized for their academic back ground to take positions of power.

They are nothing but the trash that then make decisions for all of us, because we do not stand to their academic standards.

They have to steal others people work because they have no brains to think for themselves,

This are Soros puppets, now you all see what foreign money and influences are doing to America once prestigious colleges.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Besides hasn't this idiot been well documented here? So what gives?:

You are thinking of a different idiot.
This thread isn't about the Harvard President who is out of her job.
This thread is about ANOTHER Harvard elite - the Diversity Officer.

What the hell are you talking about now?
This is the ONLY thread about the Harvard diversity officer.
I think I live in YOUR head! Pfft.

Did you want to crucify her because ... diversity, or did you want to discuss plagarism? Make up your mind.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Did you want to crucify her because ... diversity, or did you want to discuss plagarism? Make up your mind.

What the hell are you talking about?

Jay1980 was wrong. He didn't read the opening post, or he read it and got confused, and thought this thread was about the former Harvard PRESIDENT and he got snarky, as always. I corrected him and told him it's about the Harvard Diversity Officer. Different person altogether.

You need to read more carefully.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

What the hell are you talking about?

Jay1980 was wrong. He didn't read the opening post, or he read it and got confused, and thought this thread was about the former Harvard PRESIDENT and he got snarky, as always. I corrected him and told him it's about the Harvard Diversity Officer. Different person altogether.

You need to read more carefully.

I think Jay1980 has is right. What do you really want to discuss?

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Sorry to say this, but in your ignorance of defending what this woman in her prestigious position has done you are completely lost in the sauce, my friend.

Her diversity and skin color is not an excuse for her deplorable behavior on stealing other people's intellectual properties.

Diversity my latino butt, she is a liar and an opportunist no giving credit to others or maybe the intellectual work she has stolen belong to a white person and is all good.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I think Jay1980 has is right. What do you really want to discuss?

He was talking about the Harvard ex-President.
This thread is about the Diversity Officer.
They are not the same person.
Totally different topic.
He was dead wrong.
And now ... since you think they are the same person ... so are you.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Sorry to say this, but in your ignorance of defending what this woman in her prestigious position has done you are completely lost in the sauce, my friend.

Her diversity and skin color is not an excuse for her deplorable behavior on stealing other people's intellectual properties.

Diversity my latino butt, she is a liar and an opportunist no giving credit to others or maybe the intellectual work she has stolen belong to a white person and is all good.

An independent panel found she made citing mistakes nothing more. The only deplorable behaviour is from those on this thread that spew hate for the diversity paradigm change.

posted on Jan, 31 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oh, I forgot, she did not did it once or twice, she did it 40 times that is known off, that is not a mistake, she is a habitual liar.

What a piece of word, she is a professional on stealing other people's intellectual property.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join