It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky one eye website regards emerging global talent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

a reply to: cavrac1

Well guess what, I saw here once and farted right in her face, and if I ever see you, I will fart right in your face too, after I eat a lot of salami.

You would probably like that, wouldn't you.

I am farting in your general direction right now

LOL. Bravo. 🤪

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
if you truly want to understand this and not just be led to think what those who put thes videos out, please do the leg work to look at Pike's words IN CONTEXT, meaning to look at what he was saying, not what the quotes claim. If you wish to just believe the conspiracy part, that's your right.

Actually was just doing that, it looks like that quote is part of a old hoax

And then I re-read the quotes from Morals and Dogma

And it seems he was actually he is speaking against Lucifer

So I think I was wrong about Pike being a Luciferan

You said to join you have to believe in a higher power, so that Higher Power can be Lucifer, Satan, Jesus, Budah, Ra, or what ever.

So you have to admit there can be some Satanist in there

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
To the question in the OP:

I think the answer that rings true with me is the idea of one eye looking inward and looking to the self while one eye is concerned with the world.

It's almost like saying I care about me but put up a show for the world in order to get what I want.

Very selfish ,phoney, self centered, manipulative kind of mentality. Not surprising that people in the entertainment industry would think like this. It's for lack of a better term satanic.

But with esoteric stuff like this it really doesn't matter what I think it may mean. The question is what does it mean to them.

I would think a magazine that puts this on all their covers would have made a comment about it at some point. What do they claim it means?

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

OK got some questions for you

So in Freemasonry is there a lot of different Orders?

For example The Royal Order of Jesters
en.wikipedia.org...

Is it not possible that there are some orders that are unknown to most people, even other Masons.

I am not saying there is, I am just asking if it is possible.

Is it not possible that some people created a secret sinister order with the purpose of world control as there goal?

Part of controlling the world would be to control those people who have influence over masses of people like movies stars and musicians and such.

You do not get control over these people after they are already famous, you have to get them before so, like when they are trying to become models and stuff, because they have good looks and what not. You can control them by dangling a carrot in front of them, like being in movies and stuff, tempt them, and get control over them.

Can you tell me why you think so many of these famous celebrities pose for pictures in magazines covers doing the one eye thing, hiding their hand, and doing the sshhh sign.

Is there any imagery in Freemasonry that features one eye, that you have seen?
Same question for the hidden hand, and the sshhh signs ?

You seem like a pretty cool person, and I enjoy discussing this with you. My mind is not set in stone and can be changed, you did change my mind about Albert Pike

Its just that I see that one eye symbol in so many places, movies, logos

edit on 3-5-2024 by cavrac1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The ssshhh symbol or finger over the mouth I think is like a play on words without words.

They can say it's about celebrities secrets and getting to know their personal lives. But is also saying Keep your mouth shut. It's a symbol of lies manipulation and conspiracy.

So we have the symbol of being a phoney in the eye thing, the symbol of deceit in the finger thing and then a pentagram which is Satan and selfishness lies and manipulation .

I've never read or even seen the magazine but I wonder what kind of crap they are filling their readers minds with.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat
a reply to: JonnyC555

The covering of one eye, what do you make of it?

None of your links showed this. Just strange people in makeup.

Did you bump your head or something?

The first link has a graphic GIF going through non-stop one eye gestures... the instagram link also shows a lot of these one eye gestures... the third link is strange people in makeup yes, so how you can say "None of your links shows this." (Boldened "s" meaning more than one link.) And then mock me about possibly banging my head... is ironic... are you ok, do you need a doctor or therapy? Get a clue, and learn respect rather than using me as your therapy by means of psychological projection you rude waster.

edit on 3-5-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It's possible the masons were invented for misdirection. Whereby real power symbols are withdrawn.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Sorry to pop the pretty conspiracy bubble but i-D is a British fashion and leisure magazine that's been around since at least 2010. That's their website, with links to their Instagram account, X account, TikTok account and YouTube channel.

And here are some covers of their back issues. As you can see, that's their cover-photo theme ‐- the cover star always has one eye covered, ooh, clever. Just an eye-catching gimmick, a visual pun --nothing sinister.

Vigilant citizen website, shows the theme everywhere, usually regarding those who have a public spotlight. So when i see a company purely based on it, you then think wtf is going on.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavrac1
So the owners of i-D magazine use one eye symbolism and pentagrams in their logos, Freemasonry uses one eye symbols and pentagrams in their logos / books / art, and I am just a loony conspiracy theorist for thinking they are are connected.

just want to point out that they always seem to use a lower case i and uppercase D

Wonder why they do that, hmmm

could it be because a lower case i looks kind of like a column with a globe on top of it

no cavrac your just a paranoid loony conspiracy theorist

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The nearest letter to a triangle is capitalised D. "V" is not a complete shape. Lower case "i" also shows that floating eye above the pyramid aspect too. Or like eye in the triangle, eye-D. But the column and globes is telling too.

I suppose "A" is like a triangle too. I suppose you got a good case for "i".

How i found this website, was my vision of an evil force requiring what would have to be, the most idiotic people to fall for their ways and implement a system of chaos. I got the website from "idiots" to see what manifests, i was shocked to see the symbolism in the i-D website from my line of thought. Though i feel the cabal wouldn't call themselves id-iots, maybe their fear of what they are manifests through avenues related to masonic symbolism, as a sub-conscious scape goat of those fears. Like the evil force has made a way to rid doubts for the cabal.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

no cavrac your just a paranoid loony conspiracy theorist

no I am not

see, they even use checker boards

lol, this is fun, I want some eggs, Tuesday is coming

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Good find. Astraynax, my conspiracy bubble doesn't feel popped to me yet. People dismiss it when the nature of secrecy is to be subtle.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This picture is from one of i-D Magazine parties

that can be found here www.paulaidanperry.com...

what the heck is that thing, kind of looks like a coffin, is that guy wearing an apron ?

but Masons do not wear aprons, or use any coffin symbols
ooops, yes they do

i dont know, maybe I am stretching on this one

wow and just look at this dude at the party, what is that sign he is doing with his hands

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yeah i-D stink of something masonic. It's just pure freaky. Perverse.

I think the cabal use all this to layer confusion. Masonic symbols being a dead end, and confusing freakiness showing these symbols, making you curious of masonry.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonnyC555

I think the cabal use all this to layer confusion. Masonic symbols being a dead end, and confusing freakiness showing these symbols, making you curious of masonry.

I agree, just too many coincidences for me

Terry Jones the creator of i-D magazine is also a Collaborator for the World Building Institute

worldbuilding.institute...

I would guess if you looked into WBI they would be a lot of weird stuff too

At this point I am tired of researching this stuff, so I am just gonna leave it alone

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I think its a meme, something along the lines of SUNSET HEART HANDS!

It projects an "I can haz illuminati" quality.

But on that all-seeing eye, this meme seems to deliberately reference, I have always liked this 'esoteric' quote.

The most disturbing shape of all is a trapezoid in its myriad form. A perfect trapezoid is a frustrated pyramid. In fact, the place where a pyramid or triangle is lopped off to make a trapezoid is actually called the frustum. A trapezoid says to the unconscious, "I am here, solid as can be, more massive than an ordinary block, but something's missing and it bothers you."

Of course, you know what's missing: a triangular top, like the one with the eye on the back of a dollar bill. Don't let that little pyramid with the bright eye fool you. That's to draw your attention away from the real thing: the big trapezoid beneath it. All competent magicians are masters of misdirection and the Masons who designed the seal knew a thing or two.

- Anton LaVey - The Devil's Notebook - The Law of the Trapezoid. (A rare gem following whatever that toilet seat crap was)

They haven't really left the trapezoid, no matter how many eyes they cover.
edit on 3-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I honestly think The Masonic Chart pictured sorta parallels a sefirot. The Kaballah Tree of Life.

I don't how similar the application of the chart for Freemasons is similar to Kaballah, but there are things similarly placed. Like position of objects in one as aspects of divinity in the other.

But you actually have to know what that chart represents precisely in freemasonry, and I don't. They know their chart.

Freemason esoterics never struck me as anything to fear. Seems like many end up growing internally, in the spirit of the psychological alchemy of old, and refine themselves along what can only be considered "a greater good," or the inextricable spirit of divinity within everything all at once.

All these stupid followers covering their eye are the furthest thing from a cabal possessing esoteric knowledge. Just stupid followers covering their eye for a viral sinister-looking headshot.
edit on 3-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonnyC555

I agree, just too many coincidences for me

Terry Jones the creator of i-D magazine is also a Collaborator for the World Building Institute

worldbuilding.institute...

I would guess if you looked into WBI they would be a lot of weird stuff too

At this point I am tired of researching this stuff, so I am just gonna leave it alone

I don't blame you, it gets tiring. That WBI is kind of odd too. I feel like a carrot is dangled and people take it, to setup these companies, and inadvertently take the face of a mastermind on areas of society, thus the dangled carrot, like magic, has hands free, with no trace, allowed the cabal to hide behind these companies. Either this cabal knows the effects of real magic like things, or/and they know spirituality and psychology much more lucid than others.

edit on 4-5-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I think its a meme, something along the lines of SUNSET HEART HANDS!

It projects an "I can haz illuminati" quality.

But on that all-seeing eye, this meme seems to deliberately reference, I have always liked this 'esoteric' quote.

The most disturbing shape of all is a trapezoid in its myriad form. A perfect trapezoid is a frustrated pyramid. In fact, the place where a pyramid or triangle is lopped off to make a trapezoid is actually called the frustum. A trapezoid says to the unconscious, "I am here, solid as can be, more massive than an ordinary block, but something's missing and it bothers you."

Of course, you know what's missing: a triangular top, like the one with the eye on the back of a dollar bill. Don't let that little pyramid with the bright eye fool you. That's to draw your attention away from the real thing: the big trapezoid beneath it. All competent magicians are masters of misdirection and the Masons who designed the seal knew a thing or two.

- Anton LaVey - The Devil's Notebook - The Law of the Trapezoid. (A rare gem following whatever that toilet seat crap was)

They haven't really left the trapezoid, no matter how many eyes they cover.

This is interesting, this follows my new idea that masonry is a helpful inadvertent misdirection for people to get their teeth into concepts of a magical orchestrator. But maybe not even magic so much, but psychology, the eye being a masonic misdirection, where really our primal discomforts are more born from the fact there is a lopped uncomplete pyramid. ( i made a thread exactly to this context too.)

My idea is the cabal can contact free, manipulate people to work on behalf of their goals. It almost makes me think, if there's a pyramid out there with a missing top, do people somehow pick this up and grow restless as they have a need to restore it. Like children, they often hate/refuse commands, but present a basic problem to be solved, they'll gravitate to fix it, their mood lightens, and they become more open, you see in them, this feverish need to restore things, especially is easily restored.
Or maybe not so much broken pyramids out of sight causing a spiritual unrest, but purely symbols out in the open that tease us into helpful areas. However if the cabal are contact free, i.e. not creating public posters with such symbols say, then they would have to creare influence from afar. A contact free cabal would allow for a cabal to sway control for a long time without getting caught.
If this cabal was real, and not contact free, working with public companies and authority, you would think there would be whistleblowers on such a group, adds hundreds of years, or 1000+ then it becomes more suspect.

I think, if a cabal is to survive for 2000+ years holding sway over civilisations, it has a means to sway from afar, not directly involved in public creations.

I suppose direct contact with public affairs is possible, if you've mastered psychological/spiritual influence, using many things to misdirect. But i think a contact free means (if possible) would work as the most supreme as the hidden cabal that can control for a long time without a peep on the hidden hand.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
if you truly want to understand this and not just be led to think what those who put thes videos out, please do the leg work to look at Pike's words IN CONTEXT, meaning to look at what he was saying, not what the quotes claim. If you wish to just believe the conspiracy part, that's your right.

Actually was just doing that, it looks like that quote is part of a old hoax

And then I re-read the quotes from Morals and Dogma

And it seems he was actually he is speaking against Lucifer

So I think I was wrong about Pike being a Luciferan

You said to join you have to believe in a higher power, so that Higher Power can be Lucifer, Satan, Jesus, Budah, Ra, or what ever.

So you have to admit there can be some Satanist in there

a creator of all is the general idea. If you believe that Satan is the great creator of all that is, technically, you could use that as an excuse, but you will be asked, and if you answered that, it's entirely possible you would be denied access by the men there.

But likley, someone doing that would just be trolling, because I don't know of any Satanic beliefs that include Satan replacing God in all his actions. That would be just renaming God for the Lolz.

The satanic movement seems to be largely about mocking Christianity. But I am glad you looked into this a little. The more you look, the more you find you were lied to by people you thought you could trust, and the one's who they told you were evil, were just trying to steer you towards the truth. It's a crazy world out there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join