It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky one eye website regards emerging global talent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: cavrac1

so everyone who does the "one eye" thing is a secret mason? even the chicks?

I would not say all of them, some of them are probably just coincidence, or maybe they were being directed by the photographer and such

In the video there are lots of examples of stars doing the one eye thing, the hidden hand thing, and the silence thing

I would say any of those people who do all three of those signs, or maybe even two of them, has got to be one

It is a cult and a lot of people get born in to it also

plenty of women Masons

edit on 1-5-2024 by cavrac1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

I started out "in the charis", which is how you progress in the lodge. I was master in 2013. I am also a Shriner and a 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason. And none of that allowed me to see any inner workings or secret groups. The meetings are larely business meeting where we try to keep up the building, schedule degrees for new masons, and plan whatever the next event is. We have a meal, and some felowship. At the Scottish Rite we have reunions twice a year and we re-enact three degrees for the new masons joining. We put on the 20th, 21st, and 28th degree.

At some point you may have a ritual where you are asked to spit on a statue of Jesus or defile something that people consider sacred, if you refuse to do it, you will stay with your friends that do the good charity work.

If you do it, you probably be added to the list of potential inner cult member canidates

If you want to become a politician that gets into power, just get into pedophilia or something else the cult elite can use to black mail you and use to control you

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
Sorry to pop the pretty conspiracy bubble but i-D is a British fashion and leisure magazine that's been around since at least 2010. That's their website, with links to their Instagram account, X account, TikTok account and YouTube channel.

And here are some covers of their back issues. As you can see, that's their cover-photo theme ‐- the cover star always has one eye covered, ooh, clever. Just an eye-catching gimmick, a visual pun --nothing sinister.

I guess the ssshhhh / be silent sign is also part of thier gimmick

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyC555

i-D is a fashion magazine that's been around since at least the early eighties when I was a young buck around town.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyC555

The covering of one eye, what do you make of it?

None of your links showed this. Just strange people in makeup.

Did you bump your head or something?

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavrac1

I started out "in the charis", which is how you progress in the lodge. I was master in 2013. I am also a Shriner and a 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason. And none of that allowed me to see any inner workings or secret groups. The meetings are larely business meeting where we try to keep up the building, schedule degrees for new masons, and plan whatever the next event is. We have a meal, and some felowship. At the Scottish Rite we have reunions twice a year and we re-enact three degrees for the new masons joining. We put on the 20th, 21st, and 28th degree.

At some point you may have a ritual where you are asked to spit on a statue of Jesus or defile something that people consider sacred, if you refuse to do it, you will stay with your friends that do the good charity work.

If you do it, you probably be added to the list of potential inner cult member canidates

If you want to become a politician that gets into power, just get into pedophilia or something else the cult elite can use to black mail you and use to control you

Believe everything you watch on the net?

Seriously, at least 2 masons are telling you you are misled. And you still argue.

Now I haven't done Scottish Rite yet. I am doing York rite right now. Just petitioned for Commandry...and still not one thing anti-Jesus.

As a matter of fact, our WM did a lecture on St John and Jesus. Very informative. ( and as someone who went to college adding a minor in theology, one of the best lectures ever).

Now mind you, I am also a college administrator at a very left of center university. Head of my department no less. I have dined with US VPs, gotten toasty with the President of a Fortune 500 top 10 company. All of them Brothers.

Not one of them has done the eyes or shh thing.

It is not true. But believe it, if you must.

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Believe everything you watch on the net?

Seriously, at least 2 masons are telling you you are misled. And you still argue.

Now I haven't done Scottish Rite yet. I am doing York rite right now. Just petitioned for Commandry...and still not one thing anti-Jesus.

As a matter of fact, our WM did a lecture on St John and Jesus. Very informative. ( and as someone who went to college adding a minor in theology, one of the best lectures ever).

Now mind you, I am also a college administrator at a very left of center university. Head of my department no less. I have dined with US VPs, gotten toasty with the President of a Fortune 500 top 10 company. All of them Brothers.

Not one of them has done the eyes or shh thing.

It is not true. But believe it, if you must.

not arguing, and you are the only one saying I am misled, network dude did not say that

So you are saying I should believe you, I do not know who you are are, you have not answered my questions, and you have taken vows of secrecy (supposedly)

I should not believe a video of a man who is a public figure, and took the time to put out a 5 hour video, which contains a lot of compelling evidence

you quote Albert Pike's Masonic writings about Lucifer in your signature

does network dude know about these Masonic writings about Lucifer ? probably not

do the brothers at your lodge know about the Mason Lucifer writing by Albert Pike ?

do you you believe Lucifer is the lord of this world ?

can some one be a Christian and Luciferan at the same time ? I would imagine most Christians would say no

by the way, I am not a Christian

lets see if you can answer some of my questions, if not, I really do not care to continue with the discussion

I am not trying to stop Freemasonry or get rid of it in any way, and I believe people should be free to practice any religion they want, and be part a cult if they wish

I guess none of these people are Masons

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I guess the ssshhhh / be silent sign is also part of thier gimmick

No, it is not. As you can see quite easily, the model’s hair covers one of her eyes.

If you want to believe there is some deep and sinister meaning to everything you see in the media, go ahead by all means ⎻ but remember, mental hospitals are full of people who got their career start in lunacy by thinking that.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

umm isn't this website "ATS" basically a conspiracy theory website, where things like this are discussed, among other things. Isn't this the General Conspiracy sub forum ?

Why are you here on this website, if these kind of discussions bother you so much, at least it seems they do by your response and this comment you made in a different thread

Well, I've been here twelve years now, being entertained by the hijinks on Above Top Secret.

And if I've learned one thing in all that time, it's that you folk don't get out much. Lonely, love-starved, out of touch with reality and 'striking with your spirit's knife/invulnerable nothings'. So it came as no surprise to hear that Conspiracy Theorists May Really Just Be Lonely.

The question is what can be done about it. Suggestions?

Maybe your the lonely one with nothing better to do, you post a lot more than I do on this site

Where did I say there is a deep and sinister meaning to everything I see ?

OP asked a question "The covering of one eye, what do you make of it? "

I provided an answer and provided a link to a video that provides evidence, did you watch the video ?

Well until you watch the video and understand why I said what I said, why don't you just refrain from commenting on my posts I am not interested in hearing from willfully ignorant people, or maybe your just a shill, sure seems like it.

Go get yourself some Covid vaccine boosters, and watch some MSNBC, maybe you will feel better

edit on 2-5-2024 by cavrac1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if some serious hombres were behind the publication of that magazine. It may be their thing, but they chose that thing for a reason.

Im not saying they're masons, but they are using esoteric symbolism as much of the elite do.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   

umm isn't this website "ATS" basically a conspiracy theory website

It is. That does not mean its members happily swallow every absurdity tossed them.

sn't this the General Conspiracy sub forum ?

Correct. It is not the Ludicrous Online Lies subforum. That’s here.

I provided an answer...

So did I. And my answer, unlike yours, is correct.

...and provided a link to a video that provides evidence

There are videos providing ‘evidence’ for everything from a flat Earth to mass sightings of the Virgin Mary. They are rubbish. So would be any ‘evidence’ you provide about this obviously false, paranoid claim. People need to watch your video as much as they need to try heroin.

Why are you here on this website, if these kind of discussions bother you so much

They don’t bother me at all. I come here to amuse myself at the expense of the inmates. I poke at them through the bars with a sharp stick and provoke them to rages, as I have done with you. It helps with their education and gives me endless hours of pleasure.

Maybe your the lonely one with nothing better to do

You may well be right. It’s been almost 48 hours since I met anyone besides my wife and our household domestics. And at least six hours since I spoke to any of my friends on the phone. Tsk, tsk... become a recluse, I like Yoda have.

Where did I say there is a deep and sinister meaning to everything I see ?

You didn’t have to say it. Your credulous endorsement of the OP’s nonsense says it for you.

why don't you just refrain from commenting on my posts

And deny myself the pleasure? Why should I?

maybe your just a shill

You really hate apostrophes, don’t you? But to answer your question, I’d be happy to shill for anyone who offered to pay me for doing what I do for my own pleasure anyway; sadly, the propaganda organizations of this world are not stuffed by people as foolish and gullible as the generality of ATS’s membership, so they don’t waste money on the likes of me.

If you don’t like posts that disagree with what you say, you had better get lost. That isn’t the ATS way.

edit on 3/5/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Listen, we just are never going to see eye to eye

You praise a judge for granting existence rights to a pro-paedophilia political party
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nonetheless, I applaud this brave judge's decision, which reinforces freedom of speech and freedom of association for the lucky Dutch. Paedophiles are citizens too, and have a right to their freedoms. More to the point, this demonstrates the innate fairness of the Dutch approach to democracy.

You want to silence the discussion of creationism, what about the rights of pro-creationists ?

Close Down the Origins & Creationism Forum
The forum is dying on the vine. I hereby propose to the staff and members of Above Top Secret that it be closed down

You are pro-vaccine

But what is equally terrifying is the headway the Western anti-vaccine lobby is making among ill-informed people in America and other countries. People who won't vaccinate become a reservoir of infection in which disease can survive and proliferate for generations. These people are playing with fire. It is time for good sense to prevail; let those who understand the importance of vaccination start making their own voices heard!

I am guessing my post pissed you off because your a Climate Nazi, and it had a picture of Greta Thunberg in it, you probably fantasize about her daily.

Well guess what, I saw here once and farted right in her face, and if I ever see you, I will fart right in your face too, after I eat a lot of salami.

You would probably like that, wouldn't you.

I am farting in your general direction right now.

I have been called bad before. Many have said I do things that are not correct to do. I don't believe in talk such as this. I am nice man, with happy feelings. All of the time.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Listen, we just are never going to see eye to eye

What does that matter?

You praise a judge for granting existence rights to a pro-paedophilia political party

This conversation means enough to you to motivate you to research me? Full marks for diligence, zero for sense of proportion.

And yes, I actually do believe in free speech, unlike the fascist fools bleating about it on ATS. For them ‘free speech’ means protection for the hatred they spew and censorship for everyone else. Thank you for acknowledging that I am not like them.

You want to silence the discussion of creationism, what about the rights of pro-creationists ?

Interesting that you think I’m trying to silence creationists rather than evolutionists. The forum accommodates both.

You are pro-vaccine

Obviously. I am an educated person with a scientific background. Incidentally, the post you quote (dated 2014) was amply proven right by the Covid pandemic. Because of the antivax hysteria, the pandemic was far worse in America, killed more people per capita and lasted for far longer than just about anywhere else. Antivaxxers are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans.

I am guessing my post pissed you off because your a Climate Nazi

Your post didn’t piss me off in the least. I debunked the credulous nonsense you posted about i-D, that's all. Though I must admit that the rise I got out of you with that post tempted me to rattle your cage a bit more with my second post. Worked like a charm too, didn’t it?

it had a picture of Greta Thunberg in it, you probably fantasize about her daily. Well guess what, I saw here once and farted right in her face, and if I ever see you, I will fart right in your face too, after I eat a lot of salami.

We all have our sexual fantasies, but I would rather not know about yours, to be frank. As for your threat, fart all you please; the stink will be yours to savour, not mine. You may be eligible for carbon credits if you reinhale all the methane.

edit on 3/5/24 by Astyanax because:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I went off topic in my last posts, so apologies to the OP of the thread.

Why does the NWO leave so many clues lying around?

Pyramids and eyes on dollar bills. Pyramids and eyes in coffee shops. All kinds of hidden symbols inside ostensibly innocent trademarks, seals, signboards and what have you.

If these people are a secret society, why do they leave so many signs lying around?

Your suggestions welcome.

Since this post of yours is related to the topic, I wanted to comment on it here

The Elite like to flaunt there symbols and signs, you see them ever where. Even fashion magazines.

Now I admit that most of those models who were doing the one eye thing on the i-D magazine where directed to do so by the photographers and owners of the magazine, so they don't know what it means. I am pretty sure the owners of the magazine know exactly what it means and they are part of it.

They use a pentagram for a logo too

So does Freemasonry

I did find find this, not sure if it is true or not

twitter.com...

Like I said in a previous post, the celebrities that do the one eye, hidden hand, and be silent signs have got to know what it means

Astyanax you did not debunk anything, you only mentioned that the website was for a fashion magazine which every knew already, at least I did

You also did not get a rise out of me, I just wanted to check and see if you have a history of trolling people, which you do, because it seemed like you were trolling me, so I just trolled you back.

So the owners of i-D magazine use one eye symbolism and pentagrams in their logos, Freemasonry uses one eye symbols and pentagrams in their logos / books / art, and I am just a loony conspiracy theorist for thinking they are are connected.
edit on 3-5-2024 by cavrac1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

what degree is that in? I have heard those stories for years, yet, never in my masonic endevors has this happened. Trust me when I say, if I saw something even close to nefarious, I'd let it be known to all. It's just not there.

Does is stike you as even a curious notion that only non masons have this super secret knowledge, and those of us who did join, have not expirienced anything like this?

Couple that with the fact that if you do believe in a higher power and you aren't a criminal, you can join and find out for yourself. If it really were such an evil and demoic group, would they let you in to poke around?

eta:
And "regular" masonry does not allow women to join, there is the Eastern Star for them. To be a mason, you must be a man, free born, of good report, and well recommended. And you need to join on your own accord.
edit on 3-5-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Yes, Network Dude is farmilliar with Albert Pike, his writings and the gross misunderstandings of taking him out of context.

That quote is something I wish folks who fear their shadow and Freemasonry would read, but do so reading a page before and after, so they grasp what he was saying. He was an amazing writer and philosopher, but since he was also a 33rd degree mason, his writings must be misconstrued and cherrypicked to portay him as evil. His work is worth the read.

And I will not say you are on the wrong path at all. Searching for knowledge is the right path. IMHO. I started by looking into the conspiracies, then had my father in law speak to me about joining. That wasn't supposed to happen, as you are supposed to ask to join, but he had my interest before he mentioned it, just didn't know it.

Once you are a past master, you have seen most of what goes on in regular masonry. You can attend the grand lodge, and vote on issues. Before that, your vote is coupled with the lodge and all votes are one vote. So it's kind of a big deal, at lest among active masons. All I can tell you is what I have seen and done, and others here who I know are also masons can correct me if I mis-speak. That has hapened before and I ususally learn something new, or something I thought I knew.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Does is stike you as even a curious notion that only non masons have this super secret knowledge, and those of us who did join, have not experienced anything like this?

I do not know the level sorry, I probably heard about it in the same places you have, like websites like this one

I personally know Masons, and they are good people, and they would never do anything bad. I did say the majority of the Masons are good people and do not know about this stuff.

Most Catholics are good people, but the Pope and people in Vatican City are corrupt and evil.

Most Scientologist are good people and think they are saving the world, David Miscaviage is a sick evil man

Freemasonry is a perfect place to hide a secret cult like the Illuminati because the majority of the Masons do so much good work for the community and have such a good reputation, that people would not questions them. Also the lower ranking members who are not part of the cult are used to the secrecy and do not ask questions about the upper levels.

I do believe in a higher power, and do not have a criminal record. If I joined a Mason lodge and within one week started demanding to know all about the upper levels, and wanting to see the books/documents of the upper levels, and witness with my own eyes the upper level rituals, how long do you think it would take for them to kick me out.

I took some Scientology courses / training and I kept asking questions about the OT levels and about Xemu the alien, and pissed off some people, they kicked me out and labeled me a suppressive person. I am just a curious person.

You have to know that a lot of U.S. politicians are Freemasons, I see them dividing the people, causing strife, and accumulating power, while taking our freedoms away.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Yes, Network Dude is farmilliar with Albert Pike, his writings and the gross misunderstandings of taking him out of context.

I am not claiming he is evil either, just saying that I do not believe you can be a Christian and Luciferian at the same time

Albert seems pretty anti Christian to me, maybe I am wrong

That is why I think it may be true that there is a ritual where you spit on a statue of Jesus or something similar

I found this quote here
olis.oregonlegislature.gov...

First, Albert Pike, foremost spokesman for Freemasonry, said:
“That which we must say to the crowd is, we worship a god, but it is the god one adores without superstition. To you sovereign grand inspector general, we say this and you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - the Masonic religion should be by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the luciferian doctrine.

If lucifer were not god, would Adonay (the God of the Christians) whose deeds prove cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and His priests, calumniate Him?

Yes, lucifer is god, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, for the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods. darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in lucifer, the equal of Adonay, but lucifer, god of light and god of good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the god of darkness and evil”

I believe in freedom of religion, if you want to worship Lucifer, Xemu, Satan, Christ, Science do so

I was just trying to make a point that one eye symbolism is a Masonic thing

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I am not claiming he is evil either, just saying that I do not believe you can be a Christian and Luciferian at the same time

Albert seems pretty anti Christian to me, maybe I am wrong

That is why I think it may be true that there is a ritual where you spit on a statue of Jesus or something similar

I found this quote here
olis.oregonlegislature.gov...

First, Albert Pike, foremost spokesman for Freemasonry, said:
“That which we must say to the crowd is, we worship a god, but it is the god one adores without superstition. To you sovereign grand inspector general, we say this and you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - the Masonic religion should be by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the luciferian doctrine.

If lucifer were not god, would Adonay (the God of the Christians) whose deeds prove cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and His priests, calumniate Him?

Yes, lucifer is god, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, for the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods. darkness being necessary for light to serve as its foil, as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is heresy, and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in lucifer, the equal of Adonay, but lucifer, god of light and god of good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the god of darkness and evil”

I believe in freedom of religion, if you want to worship Lucifer, Xemu, Satan, Christ, Science do so

I was just trying to make a point that one eye symbolism is a Masonic thing

if you truly want to understand this and not just be led to think what those who put thes videos out, please do the leg work to look at Pike's words IN CONTEXT, meaning to look at what he was saying, not what the quotes claim. If you wish to just believe the conspiracy part, that's your right.

eta:
You should find choices to read it here.
edit on 3-5-2024 by network dude because: added link

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

They don’t bother me at all. I come here to amuse myself at the expense of the inmates. I poke at them through the bars with a sharp stick and provoke them to rages, as I have done with you. It helps with their education and gives me endless hours of pleasure.

Trolls. We call people like that trolls. Good to know we can ignore you. Thanx for putting it out there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join