It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photo's reveal Railway System underneathe the Pyramids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: komangwidiatmika

I think these ancient Giza pyramids are tied to the triangular shaped UFO's (some say its called the TR3B?) and anti-gravity.

Why? I've witnessed it. I've seen the triangular shaped UFO before flying around in the sky. It flew in any direction it wanted on a dime. Faster than any other man-made aircraft. No jet engine nothing. It flew around like a humming bird. Up, down, diagonally etc.

This triangular shaped UFO (or TR3B?) was using anti-gravity and the other UFO's I've seen were using antigravity etc. Ive seen other things but its not relevant.

Anyways my opinion about the Giza pyramids and why it was so important? It was the link to anti-gravity. The Giza pyramids are physically impossible to build without some type of advanced technology and I believe it was anti-gravity that lifted the stones as well as possibly developed other things.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Underground tunnels? There isnt a potential link to the vril underground society?

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Skinnerbot

Aleister Crowley was full of crap. He just ripped off material from the wiccan rhedes and other Eastern mysticism. Same thing with Madame Blavastky etc. Just a bunch of full of s*** plagiarists

The eastern Hindi text are the only texts that is sound with secular science and has been around WAAAY longer before even most of the other major religions were established.

Moral to the story? The Hindi texts are the only religious texts that make any sense aside from some scribal corruption. Everybody else just were a bunch of losers who started their own cults. Me personally, I don't care to control the world or other people.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

They are nothing but a bunch of crazy cult leaders. That's all religion really is. A loser trying to control and manipulate people.

Don't follow. Have your own mind. Be independent.
edit on 17-4-2024 by jshdnl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here's some additional information and resources about the labyrinth.

Egypt breakthrough: How 2,000-year-old mystery was solved after ‘lost labyrinth' discovery

He added: “This was a gigantic and mythical structure, said by some to have surpassed the achievements of the pyramids, a huge array of thousands of underground halls, temples and chambers, dwarfing all known Egyptian temple sites several times over.

“This structure was visited and witnessed first-hand by the great historians of millennia past, yet ultimately, was lost to the sands of the desert and its physical presence remained unknown for more than 2,000 years.

This link has some additional photos, video, and a story of an expedition into the tunnel system.

Hidden Underworld of the Giza Plateau is Finally Brought to Light

For centuries these ancient tunnels have remained hidden and off-limits to everyone but a select few. But now they are coming into the Light and what is being found raises even deeper questions.

t wasn’t easy getting permission to explore under the Giza Plateau. Negotiations to enter the hidden shafts began in 2017. We were initially met with suspicion by Egyptian authorities who wanted to know who we were, what we wanted, and how we even knew about the shafts. They claimed no one had been down there in decades. Initially they refused our request, but eventually caved in for a price. In Egypt, all things are negotiable. (Our entry has now opened the way for others wanting access, but also for a hefty price.)

I was told there were three lower levels, the last leading to the water tunnels more than 125 feet (38 meters) below ground.

Labyrinth of Egypt

And here's a PDF from 1912:

The Labyrinth Gerzeh and Mazghuneh

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
From the link above:

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
There's hidden chambers inside the Sphinx that have been kept from the public's view as well.

It's a shame.

Good video from Jimmy

I enjoyed the one where he lifted a flagstone at a temple and showed the columns underneath

domoregooddeeds.wordpress.com...

I would have loved testing my abseiling in Campbell tomb now they have been pumping out fresh water at olimpic swimming pools levels for decades now , but alas old age has beaten me

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
From the link above:

I originally shuttered at the length of that video.

It started off scattered. However, it rounded out nicely. Strongly recommend spending the 1:24 to watch it.

The bummer is - it was back in 2020. Ain’t sh!t been done since.

As usual.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jshdnl

Herodotus account of the Thief Who Stole The Pharaoh's Money ...
In the arts musicians are allowed to copy original works as long as its a value added venture.
The Hawass exploring under the Sphinx video shows Hawass trying to convey something important to him.

There is a fifth category Hindu Veda "the Upasanas" loosely meaning "sitting near, attend to" maybe even just "waiting"
You can confuse the goddess Ganga with the deity Lord Shiva if you are not careful but that is another thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I think the Ancient Giza pyramids are linked to the triangular shaped UFO (the TR3B?) and anti-gravity.

Why do I say this? One: I've actually witnessed anti-gravity/levitation and these UFOs, as well as other things more than once. Mind you it wasn't at the Giza pyramids but I DID witness these things on and off for years.

Two: I believe the Giza pyramids were about anti-gravity technology. The stones weighed as much as 2.5 to 40 tons. How else could've an 'ancient civilization' lifted such heavy stones 400 feet in the air? It had to have been some kind of anti-gravity propulsion.

I also believe the triangular shaped UFO (TR3B?) maybe tied as well to the Giza pyramids and anti-gravity propulsion. I've seen the triangular shaped UFO years ago and it definitely didn't fly around like a regular jet or plane. It moved in any direction it wanted on a dime like a hummingbird, no engine sound, nothing. Moved almost instantly in any direction it wanted: up, down, diagonally, sideways etc. On a dime.

The Hindi texts are the only religious texts that are sound with secular science aside from some scribal corruption. It was even theorized Jesus studied under Buddhist monks before branching off into his own religion, and buddhism was heavily based on Hindi text.

What does Hindu text say about aliens? What I read was that benevolent ET's tried to help the human race with our development but abandoned us after traitorous use of science and technology/

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I just found this after a google search a few minutes ago: "How Antigravity Built the Pyramids: The Mysterious Technology of Ancient Superstructures"

www.amazon.com...
edit on 19-4-2024 by jshdnl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skinnerbot
a reply to: komangwidiatmika

Aleister Crowley and his wife Rose spent their honeymoon in the Kings chamber in 1904. Satanic rites like “The Bornless One” ritual that Crowley changed were likely from thousands of years earlier having roots in Heredotas 445 BC Great pyramid documentations.

There is a homeless guy here eating from the trash, wretched, old chicken, the level he was operating at was terrible, and he seemed drawn to me. So one night in his drug induced high, I befriends him, and over time gained his trust. So finally one night I asked him how did you become this way, and he said, it was Aleister and his information.

I said Oh? Yes he said, I was young, and was doing his rituals, and I attracted a number of demons, and now they foilow me around, and taunt me, telling me to do bad things, he said, I was once a normal young man, just decided to research the dark side.

So I helped him a little, a few prayers to God I taught, and asked him to do what I say, and forbid him to speak to me, he had told a women he wishes her to do self harm and I overheard him, and a year later saw him again, and he was all cleaned, drug fee, standing there, on the street. I said, oh hello BLANK, you seem to be on a new path. I said, look at you all cleaned up, nice clothes no longer eating trash of others food. He said yes, and looked at me, and said, you know I think you are him. I said, who, who would I be? He said Aleister.

I said, well might be. I recently had to remove my energy from that place. The poor man is not doing so well, back to eating trash again, followed around by his demons.

edit on 29America/ChicagoffAmerica/ChicagoMon, 29 Apr 2024 21:26:55 -0500242024f55 by jefferyofsky2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jshdnl
Underground tunnels? There isnt a potential link to the vril underground society?

Of course, they are probably trying to find my body there, good luck. They are still hammering me the freaks, pretty sure it was them that almost killed me in 2011 with that Krupt crowd control projectile, by mistake or intention, they are such bitches, want their little Fascist future.
edit on 29America/ChicagoffAmerica/ChicagoMon, 29 Apr 2024 21:32:57 -0500242024f57 by jefferyofsky2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jshdnl
I also believe the triangular shaped UFO (TR3B?)

Having witnessed a TRR3B in Edmonton, they travel with no lights, unless you see them against a moon lit night, you cannot see them.

However there is another Triangle craft in the skies, they usually hover just outside our dimension. Their energy will gather cloud vapor and make a cloud around them, if you take a photo and turn up brightness and down contrast you can often see the shape of them.

Those craft are not straight in the back, more like a bow, and they are taller in front than the back, like a wedge, and the front is kind of like the inward arch of the Star Wars destroyers, so they are inward. Those craft are Sirus A, pretty sure claw shaped long spindly armed creates, thin limbs, crown head, they tried to open a portal one day when I was mediating, and what I caught on camera that is what they looked like.

Just pointing out, not all triangle craft are ours, and the Anunnaki wing looks like of like a triangle but not that deep, it is more like the wings of a plane with a bridge in it.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

You sir, need to do your homework. Wicca was founded in the 40's and 50's by Gerald Gardner who admitted to borrowing ideas from Crowley. He especially liked his use of Pan, and nature spirits. . . also wikipedia says 'In constructing his ritual system, Gardner drew upon older forms of ceremonial magic, in particular, those found in the writings of Aleister Crowley'

So that's one strike against your knowlege of both Wicca and Crowley.

RE 'eastern Hindi text' , strike 2. There is no such thing as 'eastern Hindi text' - I think you are referring to Hindu texts. Hindi is a language. Hindu is a religion.

Third strike, you seem to think there is no use of magic of control, ie black magick in Hinduism. Guess again...Hinduism is not just ancient, it is huge. If you look up the Vama Marg, and other left hand path trantrika there is plenty of black magick in there, ie 'results magic'. . .

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

You sir, need to do your homework. Wicca was founded in the 40's and 50's by Gerald Gardner who admitted to borrowing ideas from Crowley. He especially liked his use of Pan, and nature spirits. . . also wikipedia says 'In constructing his ritual

Technically it goes all the way back to "The Book of Abramelin" doesn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join