It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photo's reveal Railway System underneathe the Pyramids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Zahi Hawass team left trash inside the new pyramid chamber showing they covered up the truth about the metal door prongs inside the great pyramid - At the end of this video they show how Hawass supposedly smashed into the new tunnel discovered inside the great pyramid queens chamber and sloppily left trash behind inside the corridor and they then claimed it was unopened.

New Photo's reveal Railway System underneathe the Pyramids

From this video www.youtube.com... it seems that the subteranean network under the Giza Plateu is far more extensive than most people would have imagined. It seems very clear that Hawass is hell bent on keeping the undergound world hidden from the public for reasons unknown... would be interested to know what you guys think about this?

The strangest thing is that the lady in the video found and old railway system and lights installed in parts of the tunnels meaning most likely the goverment has been keeping it guarded for many years.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: komangwidiatmika
First, Hawass is an ass.

These gatekeepers of truth need to be done away with!

Who are you to tell me what I can or can't know or do?

I think we all agree there is more to the pyramids than we are shown or told.

Underground tunnels that used to be denied even existed.

I guess I can't say I got up on the wrong side of the bed, haven't gotten out yet. But I just learned to not read or think about Hawass before I get up. The lies, manipulation, and control that we let people like hawass have over us makes me insane.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Aleister Crowley and his wife Rose spent their honeymoon in the Kings chamber in 1904. Satanic rites like “The Bornless One” ritual that Crowley changed were likely from thousands of years earlier having roots in Heredotas 445 BC Great pyramid documentations.

When it was morning the king came to the chamber, and was amazed to see the thief's headless body in the trap, yet the chamber unbroken, with no way of passing in or out; and he knew not what to do. But presently he hung the thief's dead body on the outer wall, and set guards over it, charging them to seize and bring before him whomsoever they should see weeping or making lamentation.

penelope.uchicago.edu...*.html

One interpretation is that Heredotas described the Illuminati ruling over 100,000 slaves in the time of the Great Pyramid construction.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Not sure whom I detest more, the Smithsonian, the Vatican or Hawass.

But if you understand anything about Egyptian politics and bureaucracy, this is pretty much par for the course unfortunately. The Vatican probably knows the most about most things, followed by the intelligence services and their myriad of layers and compartments.

But honestly, what else does Egypt really have without their amazing archeology and the mysteries surrounding it? Not a lot.

I'll give the video a looksy a little later. Thanks for the share.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I did not know about the labyrinth, so thank you for sharing the video.

As more information comes out, it is sad to realize how much is really being kept from us.

Interesting to think about if all of this would have been open to us, a hundred years ago, and we were allowed to know any hidden knowledge, would we as a human race, be on another path right now?
Is that why it was hidden?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Egyptian tourism sure is missing a treat here.

Imagine the entertaining rides they could have built over the years using the landscape and features available.

As long as Disney aren't in charge that is.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
There's hidden chambers inside the Sphinx that have been kept from the public's view as well.

It's a shame.

edit on 12-4-2024 by IndieA because: Added Video

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Apologies for this hot take (can’t watch the whole vid right now). Im wondering, if she disappeared bc she found the tunnels, then what about the person taking the pics of her in the tunnels? Did he/she disappear too? If not they’d be a good source!

Sorry if the vid covers this - looks interesting and looking forward to watching

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What is the missing person’s name, Halima what?

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

That was a good video.

edit on 12-4-2024 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
One wonders what the original head of the Sphinx, if that is its original name?, looked like.
As it is many many 1000s of years old, probably predating the classic Egypt era, it was probably some deity or God of the peoples who made it. As it was covered by sand only up to 100+ years ago, as there are drawings of it covered to the head, the "new" head would have been the part exposed and re carved. A great mystery.
The Middle East and other tribes/civilizations of those areas had a tendency to destroy images or re-carve images of Gods and Kings they decided they did not like. Happened several times in classic Egypt, and other civilizations.
Even recently, it still happens......the destruction of that 1000s? of years old Buddha Statue along the Silk road in Afghanistan by the Taliban Moslems a few years ago, proved that.

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gort69

A lions head. Meant to represent the age it was created (Leo). Problem is, that’s either 12k - 24k years ago - potentially magnified by those numerals over again. Maybe 100k+…

edit on 12-4-2024 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

While I don’t like it either but maybe the people hiding the info have a reason to hide it? If you look around and perhaps if honest, at oneself, would you say you are necessarily wise enough to handle certain realizations and technologies? We are probably not capable of beginning to understand certain things. I still don’t support it though. But that is because I’m operating from my own perspective.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

What's being hidden is knowledge because knowledge is power.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Unesco was to hide our history. Look at it's first director, later founder of the world worldlife fund, Julian Huxley. Look at his beliefs and company. His brother Aldous is more famous.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GalacticNight

Might be a pen name signifying she is trolling for 40 sheep.
According to the Christian bible, Jesus only had sheep that listened to the voice of a mathematician/thief.

www.arabnews.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
This is part of the theory put forward by Robert Schoch with his idea of the cause of the erosion around the Sphinx putting it to around 10,000 years ago. No Egyptologist will admit they are wrong even though it smacks you in the face. Nowhere and I mean nowhere in ancient Egyptian architecture/statuary has there been such a mistake in carving. Please look and you'll find ALL statuary is exactly in proportion, even extremely large statues have the heads (even animal heads) in proportion to their bodies. Now look at the Sphinx and even a school child can see the head is massively out of proportion to the body leading to the conclusion that the head has been carved out of the original larger head which one can assume was a lions head originally.
Buuutt, Egyptologists point to all the other Sphinx statues around ancient Egypt. But they fail to tell you that all these other statues are more in proportion than the Giza Sphinx and the human heads are copies of the original recarved head.

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Are those "railroad tracks" in a new tunnel or the old mining cart tracks put in to remove all the "artifacts they thought" they would find in the late 1800s. Yes they added iron tracks.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   

It's a youtube video of a backlit twit spouting speculative rubbish. I've been to Giza and I feel the need to point out that in the days when the Nile used to flood every year from the rains in the South, the plateau used to be surrounded by water. Anything under it would have flooded.
And yes, I agree that Hawass is an ass. That does not make the video right though.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

remember the nazi's during ww2 scouring the globe
digging everywhere for ancient tech?

what do you think we been doing in IRAQ since 1991?
wars make nice distractions...

think the massive library and museums in england
or usa dont have stuff from long ago?

think our greedy elite would ever share enlightenment
or free energy with us? they wont be able to control us then
we would no longer NEED THEM..... FOR ANYTHING

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join