It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian diplomats, Guards commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi among many killed as Israel strikes Iran em

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maybenexttime

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: gortex
Remind me again , who are the terrorists ?

Hezbollah, and Iran which funds them.
Israel took out a guy who helps run Hezbollah which is running terror attacks against Israel.
He made himself a legitimate target.

Fair game in someone else's country?

You can't just go in someone else's country and bomb it.

Think yanks would be happy with that happening in their country?

It's called terrorism lady.

Love these posts!

lol
edit on 1-4-2024 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The guy was a terrorist leader hiding in Damascus as he directed attacks against Israel via Hezbollah. The attacks were escalating. Instead of waiting for this guy to level Tel Aviv, Israel leveled HIM first. Israel isn't going to sit back and let terrorists kill it's citizens anymore. Any country that harbors terrorists that are attacking Israel has opened itself up for Israel self defense attacks on those terrorists ... and it's their own fault.

Jew haters would rather see Tel Aviv leveled first and then have Israel 'enter talks' with terrorists, but instead Israel is protecting itself and it's people. Good for them. It's the Middle East. Get tough or get dead.

Foundation for Defense of Democracies

...chief of the IRGC’s elite Quds Force in Syria and Lebanon — a role that would have made him a top coordinator between Tehran and Hezbollah.

Israeli officials had no immediate comment on what appeared to be a hit against a high-value target in response to escalating Iran-orchestrated attacks by Hezbollah from Lebanon as well as to more sporadic threats by pro-Tehran militias in Syria, Iraq, and Yemen.

In a March 29 statement, Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced a strategic shift from fending off Hezbollah to pursuing it. “We are turning from pushing back [Hezbollah] to hunting it,” he said. “Everywhere Hezbollah is found, we reach. This is true for Beirut, Baalbek, Tyre, Sidon, Nabatieh and across the entire sector, and it is also true for much more distant places like Damascus and beyond. Everywhere we need to act, we will act.”

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'll certainly shed no tears for this guy's passing.

But I definitely question of the wisdom of this attack.

Its sure as hell going to cost Israel a lot of support and only bolster those opposing Israeli policy.
It'll give a certain amount of legitimacy to whatever response Iran may take.
And it could quite easily have serious geopolitical ramifications.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   
“Yanks”do it all the time. Literally all the time. And no one does anything. Why? Because they can’t. Why can’t they do anything? Because they are weak.

So yea yanks don’t like getting bombed, looking at you 911. How much shock and awe got dropped on Baghdad? Anyone remember? I do lots of shock and awe.

Maybe next time you will make sense….maybe
a reply to: Maybenexttime

edit on 1-4-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
But I definitely question of the wisdom of this attack..

Would it have been wiser to allow him to attack Israel and flatten Tel Aviv, killing hundreds of thousands? That was the only other choice ... kill this terrorist where he was hiding and being shielded by Damascus or let him keep killing Israelis. Hezbollah has made it clear that they want to destroy Tel Aviv ... last population count I have of Tel Aviv and area is 4,496,000.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Would it have been wiser to allow him to attack Israel.....

Honestly, I don't know.
I'm just a simple man from a relatively small town in N.E England.
I don't have all the answers, far from it.

Was this guy planning an attack like you describe on Tel-Aviv?
Are Iran?

I'm no Iranian apologist nor am I anti-Israel but I'm just not sure how wise this particular attack is?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Now let me think. If I was in charge of Hamas I would be thinking "now how can I get another country, maybe Iran, to come and fight with us"???? "I know I'll arrange a false flag attack on an Iranian embassy then the worlds idiots will be screaming for Iran to retaliate against Israel". I wonder if that would work.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Remind me again , who are the terrorists ?

The side that does win.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't know.

Either way, Israel gets screwed somehow.
Screwed if they do something, screwed if they don't.

edit on 4/1/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I'm no Iranian apologist nor am I anti-Israel but I'm just not sure how wise this particular attack is?

Which attacks have you considered "wise"?

Wisdom is not what the Israeli's are operating on. It's not what any of them are operating on. And I don't think it's intelligence, in either sense, that they are operating on either.

Stupidity or incompetency are my bets at the minute.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Let's say this guy was hiding out at the Iranian consulate in DC instead of Syria. Would you approve of Israel launching an attack on it, potentially putting American lives at risk?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
“Iran is a tiny Country” ~ Barrack Obama

I hope Israel makes it smaller.

The reason Iran won’t do a dam thing is because they fear Israel.

They are cowards. They don’t attack people who hit back.

Besides, they can hit America over 200 times.

We blow up some supply depot and give them warnings it’s coming.

We got to fix our corrupt government…

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'll certainly shed no tears for this guy's passing.

But I definitely question of the wisdom of this attack.

Its sure as hell going to cost Israel a lot of support and only bolster those opposing Israeli policy.
It'll give a certain amount of legitimacy to whatever response Iran may take.
And it could quite easily have serious geopolitical ramifications.

Morre protesting on the streets of London no doubt

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

There can be only one winner in this centuries lasting war... we have to choose a side and unfortunately we in Europe have let the NME in.

We need a strong King like they used to have back in the day... a King that will kick out the NME because as it is, we are sitting ducks waiting for the onslaught..

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Let's say this guy was hiding out at the Iranian consulate in DC instead of Syria. Would you approve of Israel launching an attack on it, potentially putting American lives at risk?

DC wouldn't be protecting him and allowing him to do terrorism out of DC, and wouldn't be aiding him in his terrorism. And DC and Israel are on speaking terms that they can discuss issues and get them resolved, that's not the same with Israel and Damascus. If DC did protect and allow the terrorist to do his work out of a building in DC, then in the name of self preservation, Israel would have the right to hit that building in DC.
edit on 4/1/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
DC wouldn't be protecting him and allowing him to do terrorism out of DC, and wouldn't be aiding him in his terrorism. If it did, then in the name of self preservation, Israel would have the right to hit that building in DC.

Or that one in Qatar?

Be honest here, you know that "right" has nothing to do with any of this, right? C'mon, I know you gotta know.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Neither does Iran...
Legal and war are kind of an oxymoron, depends whose side you are looking at it from.

Very true, and agree with Xuenchen , it’s not like Iran are innocent .

Crazy sad times

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, now we have this...

IDF says Iranian drone has struck Israeli naval base
The Israel Defence Forces say an Iranian drone has hit a naval base in Eliat.

Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said: "Tonight an unmanned aircraft made and directed by Iran hit the naval base in Eilat.

"This is a very serious incident.

"Minimal damage was caused to infrastructure, and there were no casualties.

"We are investigating the incident to learn, draw lessons, and enhance our defence capabilities in the Eilat area and its surroundings."

Sky Live updates
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
a reply to: gortex

Even Candace Owens and Alex Jones have flipped on Israel.

Donald Trump bashed Netanyahu too

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Basically the pot calling the kettle black.

It's wild.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join