It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tinfoil Hat Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez
a reply to: TheValeyard

Problems with wet dreams? Try our tin foil underwear!

Protect ur fluids!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Me neither. I’m almost convinced they are a myth, but then somebody somewhere will probably say, no I have them!

Though I’m very convinced that sexual incontinence is a real problem, that is very difficult to overcome, over a long period. Who knows maybe tin foil underwear should not be dismissed as an lol until it is tested.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

sexual incontinence

Most aged of whats walking the streets today mimics the walking dead series. They would need a IUD up their arse to get stimulated. They are married to maw, who looks like a man, smell slike an animal compete with facial hair.

Hence we have a shemale blitzkrieg und ya?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

It is rare that I have heard a voice or see a vision drifting off into sleep.

Usually I remember dreams waking up from sleep, and even then, most mornings I forget them once I wake up, and try to recall the details.

Only once did I have a vision of a man, formed from purple light pixels flashing in my eyes, which were open in a dark room, while I was awake early in the morning. The man looked like Mr Clean, he yelled at me, with a voice of God kind of boom, That’s not good enough!

My spirit guide can be quite harsh, negative minus negative kind of messages, I guess.

Last night I couldn’t recall my dreams. Hopefully that’s a good sign…

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Beware the digital initiation.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I’m very convinced, that the walking dead starts no later than 13 years old, for everybody, and the elderly which you mock, never quit getting off. Hence they do suffer from sexual incontinence.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Disregarding that "man" is a good thing as it was like an itch one avoids scratching in meditation after comfortable... Just like the itch those things will also go away the difference is the itch was real... so nothing to fear since that other was mind made it just means refocus on whatever meditation object/subject you were if none? Then why bother at all... I usually just focus on sitting as it's easy to forget one is sitting... then pull it back to just sitting as doing anything else with mind on sitting isnt sitting its dreaming on the cushion.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

That's the secret to meditation I find. If you try too hard to only focus on one thing, you just end up focusing on everything else.

Like a sound; if you keep your focus on it, you build hard walls around it, and it reverberates and echoes until it's all you hear, but if there's only 1 wall it bounces off of, then it leaves.

Anyway, sounds like a hypnopompic or hypnogogic hallucination.
I once saw a creepy demon face coming out of my wall at me during sleep paralysis.
Used the same method: ignore, ignore!

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

So in summation? Awareness or neurosis takes place and it's easy to distinguish which...

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

The idea that the Universe sprang into being at random is about as probable as a successful reboot of Firefly. That said, what "God is" is of great debate and beyond the realm of your questions. That said, you could make an argument we are in a time of judgment.

But are we generating our own judge? Is it God? Aliens? Interdimensional beings? Or is it our own devolving consciousness? We are losing our ability to reason because the answers are, "right there", thanks to AI and the Internet. Approaching any thought experiment with predetermined notions and so much emotion will more than likely always doom it to fail.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: QuixoticNinja

Of course I have predetermined notions otherwise I wouldn't share and compare my opinions at all.

lol

But are we generating our own judge? Is it God? Aliens? Interdimensional beings?

Probably all of the above. I said it somewhere in this thread before, I think that in our Noosphere lives an intelligence that is less corporeal than we are and more transcluscent only occassionally when they/it crank up whatever type of energy 'consciousness' is to interfere in our world it becomes kind of visible as UFO/shadow-people/whathaveyou.

we are in a time of judgment.

I would say we are in a time of contact, revelation and disclosure with beings to whom the inner and outer barrier of thought transfer is non-existent.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:51 AM
link   

and the elderly which you mock,

You must have never lived in the South where stuipid triumphs all as your perty til yer thirty.

Both men and women So obease they look hammered before they are 30 and drain the social security system.

You need to grip it and rip it

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thank-Goodness i am follower of Hedonism except for youngster age when i had to be a roman-catholic follower ~in that Cult~

i had to have a Guardian Angel in the 20th century to clear my path.... the OP lists a ongoing 'judgement of all souls for every moment of one's life...well that thinking led to the infamous Inquisition by pedophile clergy in charge of common folks wile aristocrats with money paid Indulgences to evade the finger-of-fate that was tortured upon the serfs/peons

epiphanies are rewards AKA; karmic action law delivered by consciousness & not a god entity/person

majick shrooms are blessings

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

well no it doesn't lead to the inquisition because what i am saying is that you are responsible fro your own state of mind.

If these people in the inquisition would have once asked themself 'wait a minute are we the assholes in this story?'
The inquisition would never have happened or stopped pretty shortly after they tortured their first customer.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Some people are just not ready. Maybe in the next life or a few…

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson
But better don't because with modern capabilities they don't work anymore.
A lot of UFO peeps have wondered at some point in time of how the evolution shapes we see has happened.
And the obvious answer is: because our technological capabilities have increased.
Imagine a very assymetrical relationship, where one knows everything including the thoughts & dreams of the other and the other doesn't even know there is any other intelligence besides themselves in the universe (I prefer multiverse, but matter of taste at this point).

Religion is crap, not going to argue about that, however it is record and history of how long humans have interacted with that (or many) intelligences.
I don't know how familiar you are with your own mind?
Have you ever observed it without trying to influence it? Are you even aware that most of the time when you meditate or do any of our esoteric and spiritual practices you apply force to your mind.
The only time your mind is free is when your attention is elsewhere and you just let it run in the background without paying attention what you actually think or do, you just 'enjoy' or not so much or whatever feeling comes with it.
Our human culture was for a very long time a strife for more leisure.
Alas some circles have lived that luxurious life of following your own thoughts and realised: that is not just me.
The occult secret: no matter how hard you try you are never alone.
And if you think youu are, you are in denial.

Denial is also a very powerful tool of control. You shy away from whatever is associated with it, to a point where you go to extreme lengths to keep that lie up that protects your feelings.
That was done on purpose. There is also nothing particularly malicious about it, people most of the time think they are 'right' or doing 'a good thing' those that enjoy being evil genuinely are very rare.
But the effects of 'good deeds' are not always contributing to a person's general happiness and well-being.
Both to those receiving them and handing them out.

This is also not really about humans, I think I drifted a little, but I'll leave it for context.
In our mind is another (as in not your own) intelligences testing us.
I've been trying to find a better frame work for it than religion, but alien and demons and gnomes don't really overcome the natural xenophobia reflex such a statement brings with itself in those not 'into it'.
The thing is that what I said above:
Imagine a very assymetrical relationship, where one knows everything including the thoughts & dreams of the other and the other doesn't even know there is any other intelligence besides themselves in the universe
is how it is. We don't call the shots around here.
We get tested, sorted and sent on to the next level or recycled.

So nobody is asking anybody to fall on their knees, but peeps please: watch your thoughts.
Nothing on here is sufficiently serious or important to sacrifice your soul to hate.

So you say “ religion is crap”, then you talk about esoteric practices and meditation, then you talk about just letting your mind run free. I am not really sure what you are trying to accomplish here, as meditation is generally a practice of Buddhism(particularly Zen) and of Hinduism( with the intent of attaining nirvana/Union with God(Brahma). Meditation is a method of stilling the mind, because the mental plane is still is still below the etheric, and the astral plane is really full of junk. Maybe to you, letting your mind run free is being not trapped in the orthodoxy of a religious ideology, and I get that, I get the esoteric. Humans usually still need guidelines and teachers. That is what the guru is for. If you think you can achieve the intimate goal without that, go for it. You still have to go through the mediator.
You say “watch your thoughts!” Yes we should watch our thoughts. That is part of the yoga practice. It is also innBuddhism. In the book, “The Bodhisattva Warriors” by Shifu Nagaboshi Tomio is an excellent book to read. It goes into the origins of the practice of Chuan Fa, and particularly related to the conversation here, it discusses the control of thought as important as the control of one’s actions. That is very different from just letting your mind run free. This is not to say that there is anything wrong with freedom, but as political thought, Liberty is different. But we are still responsible. This does not mean that I am a proponent of any false theology or ideology which is dangerous or overly controlling l, it just means I respect the basis of the World’s major religions. I am thinking that perhaps it is the controlling nature of orthodoxy which is a turn off for you. But don’t throw the baby out with the bath water.
meditativebooks.com...
edit on 13-11-2023 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

The Guru is just a failable fellow who doesn't know more than the blind sheep following them.
That was the point of the OP.

I was talking about observing your mind, because if you do you will realise you are never alone.

The mind is the mediator. You need no special practices or someone who thinks they're special.
It is happening right now and always and all 'spiritual teachings' are garbage.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You are one of the few voices of reason in this subject matter FurPerson.

I never thought I'd find myself writing that!

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You said:
“The Guru is just a failable fellow who doesn't know more than the blind sheep”
I say:
No that is a false statement. The true gurus of India come through a lineage, such as that of Paramahansa Yogananda, and his guru was Sri Yukteswar. The lineage is that of Babaji( not the one who today calls himself Babaji). I recommend, “Autobiography of a Yogi”
www.goodreads.com...
yogananda.org...#:~:text=Thus%2C%20Paramahansa%20Yogananda's%20direct%20lineage,are%20disciples%20of%20Paramahansa%20Yogan anda.
Sri Ramakrishna was also a legitimate guru, and his one of his disciples write a book called, “Ramakrishna and His Disciples.”
www.omguru.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

The Guru is just a failable fellow who doesn't know more than the blind sheep following them.
That was the point of the OP.

I was talking about observing your mind, because if you do you will realise you are never alone.

The mind is the mediator. You need no special practices or someone who thinks they're special.
It is happening right now and always and all 'spiritual teachings' are garbage.

The mind is not the mediator, it is part of the vehicle of expression. Are you sure you are not AI with this stuff in your OP?
So you think you are more advanced than the very dear Buddhist monks who have practiced the ages old methods of meditation?
A guru is one who can show you the way, but you have to walk the walk.
Still the mind, focus on your third eye chakra, focus on your heart chakra. The yogis know that when you practice meditation properly, the kundalini can rise from the base to the crown. This would be an awakening, as they say. Even John McLaughlin knew that in the 70’s.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join