It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tinfoil Hat Time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Do you do a lot of brain mapping by studying bio feed back?

I must admit I don’t know what you’re talking about.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

That's ok... They're things you can't read on anywhere not even Wikipedia, and if I told you i had to kill you...

So consider me leaving you in the dark a professional courtesy...

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yikes, scary skunk boy!?

Looks like you got your Cupid’s Arrows into a pair of ovaries not testicles?

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

We don't call the shots around here.
We get tested, sorted and sent on to the next level or recycled.

So nobody is asking anybody to fall on their knees, but peeps please: watch your thoughts.
Nothing on here is sufficiently serious or important to sacrifice your soul to hate.

We're suicidal swans
We're silence, in throats we creep
You'll know us by the shaking ground
When ideas emerge from the deep

And dolphins really do have more dignity.

Lyrics from Ideomotor by The Agonist. Very metalcore, not for everyone, only slightly obsessed with the singer.

I think your entire quoted statement is connected.

We have no control. But that doesn't mean anything really does.

It's like the divine's worst nightmare, not only is nothing predetermined, you also have no free will. You can make choices when you are presented options but would you have made them different another time through? Depends on the antecedent, I guess.

I think hate is an idea coming from a repetitive memory. Maybe past trauma committed to genetic memory predisposing future generations to certain behavior. Which is then cemented by culture.

I honestly don't think people are capable of reigning in their hate.

I can't even watch a pro Palestine protest without internally reacting with anger. Especially the missing poster teardowns.

So far, staying mostly away from things that piss me off works best, but the drama whore won't stay sedated for long.

As of now supporting anything can be warped into an act of hate, so I really don't have much righteous ground to stand on, and make these statements, that I would have made anyway, because I have no free will.

To me, omnipresence is the base code that enables everything to run itself without input, which lends to its share of adversity we have to react to. Something about maps not being the terrain.
edit on 10-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Never alone is true...
But at least there's impermanence with the insufferable and leaving such situations.
Then digesting them for whatever wisdom to not allow those situation to arise again...
Sure poking the bear with that new wisdom; Sounds good but it really isn't.

Making oneself impermanent as in; Giving oneself away to be someone you are not?
Is becoming just as insufferable as what one may despise.

When there is hunger/craving for anything and everything?
Trying to say it is just the food chain... Is a joke.

Hobbies to kill any boredom if just sitting there staring at nothing isn't good enough; Some craft, when it's people of trust or might... Objective(to not lose oneself). When its people and a perverse fascination... Subjective.

As far as the meditation and knowing you are doing it is a hurdle... If you get to a point of focus where sleep is about to occur and not fall asleep then it sorta works as that little oops of not meditating actually pushes it into meditating right as you're about to fall asleep and sort of jerk into what you were previously doing(meditating). After awhile of knowing "it" then you can will it and then after knowing that it? Then it just happens all the time as a constant state of irreversible being out of nowhere.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I spend a few hours sort of going backwards after waking up; To see if my mind latched onto something in my sleep and need to let it go since it isn't anything real.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The "tin foil hat" meme was really a disinfo OP.
You see, according to the channeled decrees of the Pleiadian council of Alpha Goobtauri,
it was supposed to be "tin foil underwear".
Something got lost in translation.

The genitals are humans' most sensitive area, and hence the most susceptible to incoming radio manipulation. Tin foil helps focus the spectrum.
The great founding fathers of the USA all wore tin foil undergarments because they channeled loads of aliens.
Ben Franklin wore form fitting tin foil tighty whities, and when NOT wearing them, he was known to pick up random radio stations from the future, and one time while standing at attention at a brothel, he found that 80s hair metal played through his teeth whenever he opened his mouth.

Thomas Jefferson was more of a boxer-briefs type of chap, and was much more religious about never removing his foil garments, even to pee. It was he who discovered that a 1 inch square of foil taped over both nipples could aid in human telepathy. He was able to use that to strengthen his communicaes with the aliens, especially if naked except for the tin foil, and he wrote the whole Declaration of Independence that way.

All 'Mericans should thank our lucky stars for tin foil!
edit on 10/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Universe 25 sounds about right. I don't think there is any "they" though, doing it to us. The biosphere itself is, our environment, natural and man-made.

When all needs are accounted for, and no conflict exists, the act of living is stripped to its barest physiological essentials of food and sleep. In Calhoun's view:

Herein is the paradox of a life without work or conflict.

When all sense of necessity is stripped from the life of an individual, life ceases to have purpose.

The individual dies in spirit.

So yeah. I fit into the omega group, neither violent murderous alpha, nor beta prey. Just eating, sleeping, and grooming (metaphorically speaking). Spirit death.

Biology does not require that I live 15 more years of that though.

Personally, I don't think humans are all that more advanced than rodents. Human extinction could come in the next 300 years or so. Those mice only lasted a little over 920 days.

Sorry that this all sounds so pessimistic, but that's where my thinking is.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

edit on 11/10/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Problems with wet dreams? Try our tin foil underwear!

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Finally someone gets it.

Bravo sir.

posted on Nov, 10 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

I’m not sure if there’s anything worth writing down about my dreams. I’ve kept dream journals, and remember some of my more graphic dreams. I started a dream journal this past week, but I might wind up deleting it, as the messages tend to annoy me when I reread them after a long period.

In regards to the OP, however, being asleep is the state of mind to be in to get a vision from an external source.

I think I put more value in the information found while awake with an aware mind, than any message received in a state of rest that can barely be remembered and must be deciphered.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I don't know about all that stuff but one thing that sort of intrigues me is this medium.

Sometimes I swear I think of things and they pop up as suggestions on my Youtube page.

It can be about something mundane, but at the same time it's really weird.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I do also believe in God. I was told by a Catholic priest who is a Vatican trained Exorcist that I cant communicate with God directly. That what I saw as a vision while in Sleep Paralysis several times was a message sent by Saint Michael. I was praying to God not Michael.

Right then and there I understood that he must follow doctrine but he lost me at that point. IMO we can all pray to God directly without any church, religion or go between book as written 1000's of years ago. FYI , I am good, just been under a spiritual attack for decades. Could be a generational thing.

Love the avatar as you picked one as heavenly endowed by thy creator.

Your good. I just wanted to clarify.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Problems with wet dreams?

I never had one throughout my entire life. It that cause you aint gettin yer pudding?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Meister Eckhart once said, 'all prayer is born of desire and as such is movement away from God'.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

So I need to start praying that I need to get lai_ more often and my wet dreams will come true?

What does the Catholic Church say about Meister Eckhart?

The papal commission eventually confirmed (albeit in modified form) the decision of the Cologne commission against Eckhart. Pope John XXII issued a bull (In agro dominico), 27 March 1329, in which a series of statements from Eckhart is characterized as heretical, another as suspected of heresy.

Away with you Serpent and your jolly roger
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I love the YouTube algorithm, many many times that the thing brought to me exacty what I needed.
I mean of course I am trying to train it well because it is easy to get stuck in a loop of 'old stuff' but on occasion it shows me exactly what I was looking for before I knew what I was looking for.

I also think it is possible that on the entirety of the internet google and all our little and big devices and all of that a sort of accidental 'brain' has developed... but who really knows

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

So I need to start praying that I need to get lai_ more often and my wet dreams will come true?

What does the Catholic Church say about Meister Eckhart?

The papal commission eventually confirmed (albeit in modified form) the decision of the Cologne commission against Eckhart. Pope John XXII issued a bull (In agro dominico), 27 March 1329, in which a series of statements from Eckhart is characterized as heretical, another as suspected of heresy.

Away with you Serpent and your jolly roger

At the end of the day Eckhart was more like a 'Christian Mystic, he was always going to be controversial. He also said the only prayer worth saying (I'm paraphrasing) is to bring God near.

I don't quite understand your 'wet dream' comment. I think I'm saying the opposite.

Anyway, I'm just throwing in a different perspective here. I have no axe to grind with anyone.

edit on 11-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You could turn whatever it is into art/poetry since most dreams are typically fragments from several rem stages... Haiku works well with the longer sort? Painting.

I find propped up on one hand sealing my right ear and focusing between my eyebrows to get those external source visions some would say its from the point of view of a spirit guide or animal and not self even though; It is experienced through a first person point of view. saying it is one's own eye? Sort of betrays the experience and or guide...

The experience of it is just as restful as sleep.

I haven't tried to expand it into that of hearing or other senses so perhaps; I may what is heard is typically the thoughts of the guide if it is a human container and nothing at all when it is an animal one. Such a thoughtless mind is not easy to obtain in a human form and people often mistake one for an animal typically a "dog" meaning any animal once it is as that's how the a typical mind sees them as a unity,.. why dog? I don't know other than an expected following in a can I keep "it"? Ceasing one to be a dog into an "it" which I would then assume then to mean the ability to step in or become whats known as a "kai" such a thing does not last long in the Western sense as they do not have kai or kami as a predominance meaning the first child more innocent than the other dwellers will alert others to your presence and poof then you're stuck with them like a mirror that has no choice but to reflect.

Some may just call that "becoming" instead of birth... Since it leaps over that link in causation entirely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join