It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Kibbutz UFO? Lookie here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I was checking out the Kibbutz UFO yesterday on youtube and it's an intriguing one...

First of all.. is this thing in the sky? To me, at first it does seem to be in the sky but then I'm looking and thinking 'where's all the stars'?

Secondly.. so I take a screenshot of this thing which commentators are saying it's kind of like a floating building housing lots of Aliens or that it's just a Mothship. On checking out the screenshot... once its been rotated, it looks to me like a broken out window in a building in Kibbutz or in Israel somewhere... below is the screenshot of said UFO rotated 180 degrees... if you look closely, you'll see what I'm seeing...a broken window with a box outside or TV on the ground... something on the ground with some paving to the right with what could be sunlight!

Either this is how the supposed UFO came to be or we have a video of a window up in space and someone is looking at us. (HIGHLY UNLIKELY)

Rotated

Original:

Even the original... if you look at the still the right way up, looks like there is a face to the right... you can make out the nose and mouth with deep eyes, one eye as the other one is out of frame.

I'm offline for a while but i'll be back within couple hours..
edit on 16-5-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: adding text

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I try to keep an open mind..

..but this seems to big a stretch for me.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

You should post the video with your op, just for clarity's sake.

Its a window, or a skylight as we call them.

Like was said, its a stretch, a humongous one, to think this is a genuine ufo.

I am a skeptical believer, but not on this one.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

What do you see?

The mind sees what it wants to see... and once seen, it's difficult for it to be unseen.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

What do you see?

The mind sees what it wants to see... and once seen, it's difficult for it to be unseen.

Nice looking gabinetto, Signore ...

Cheers

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

You should post the video with your op, just for clarity's sake.

Its a window, or a skylight as we call them.

Like was said, its a stretch, a humongous one, to think this is a genuine ufo.

I am a skeptical believer, but not on this one.

It is and plenty of people still believe it to be a UFO. I'm siding with it being a broken window either viewed from outside looking in or inside looking out and in the video, whoever did it has just tried to make it look like a UFO in the sky!

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'd also like to see the video. Never heard of it. The picture does look like a window. Even more so if you turn it upside down.
Looks like an office cabinet in the corner and blinds on the windo with something hanging on the wall.

I could search for it but I'm on the phone and want an easy life just clicking on things. So Yes, anyone? The video?

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I'd also like to see the video. Never heard of it. The picture does look like a window. Even more so if you turn it upside down.
Looks like an office cabinet in the corner and blinds on the windo with something hanging on the wall.

I could search for it but I'm on the phone and want an easy life just clicking on things. So Yes, anyone? The video?

Here you are:

You've really never seen this one? Its pretty old from 1996

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

What do you see?

I see a table lamp on a speaker, and a guitar and a large flat screen TV.

But not in the picture.

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I’ll play….

….two side profile faces….facing each other

👽🥃
edit on 17-5-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Looks like some ATS members are here only to destroy Threads!

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Believe it or not, I've never seen this and I thought I knew every important ufo clips. Thanks for the video.

posted on May, 19 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The first time I saw this was on a Jonathon Frakes documentary. (Best evidence caught on tape) or some name like that.

Been a long time. This Kibbutz case was interesting, and the lighted window like part was said to be a very small part of the total size of the object when seen in person, according to witness.

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's not in the sky at all... this is an old building, probably made stone with a hole for a window... you can see the frame of the window and what appears to be a box or tv on the floor... its either shot through a window looking in or shot through a window looking out..

posted on May, 20 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

It's not in the sky at all... this is an old building, probably made stone with a hole for a window... you can see the frame of the window and what appears to be a box or tv on the floor... its either shot through a window looking in or shot through a window looking out..

Not according to an Israeli investigator for MUFON when it happened. You should see the entire video of it. I've seen the whole video of this thing.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Look at the photos in my openeing post... clearly a window!

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I've seen the whole video of this thing.

You really should post the whole video of this thing to better your pov, and to help with the conversation.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2

I've seen the whole video of this thing.

You really should post the whole video of this thing to better your pov, and to help with the conversation.

I originally saw it on TV was a show with Jonathon Frakes narrating. I think it was called best evidence caught on tape

Here's a youtube of that, but it looks like horrible video resolution. Has some interesting things in it. The vid linked below that is a bit better.

I found a youtube vid of just the Kibbutz segment from that show, it's only 4 minutes, had some good people looking at it like Bruce Maccabee. He's in this short clip.

The video is at night so not the most ideal footage, but nobody could identify it (except for people making up stuff about it) and it was never seen again after being seen for a few nights.

It's one of the more odd ufo cases I've seen. Certainly interesting. If it was some mundane thing, Bruce Maccabee would have sniffed it out easily.

edit on 24-5-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on May, 30 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

The video says over 100 people witnessed it in the sky

top topics

<<   2 >>

join