It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmers jailed without due process

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
They were never charged with any crime. This is unconstitutional. They are jailed for performing unlicensed pregnancy tests on their cows.
Pure insanity. Edit: meant ultrasound pregnancy testing. Typed too quickly. Before anyone says anything! Ultrasound is even less invasive.

This is purely going after farmers again, going after food security.

This is happening again and again.
They are not going after Bezos for miserable work conditions for his warehouse workers. No , they go after farmers, small farmers at that.
It's all BS, anyone should be able to see this.

edit on 3-5-2024 by ScarletDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

They are jailed for performing unlicensed pregnancy tests on their cows.

WTF

Lemme get this straight....Women can go to just about any store and pick up a pregnancy test, but these guys got jailed for testing a friggin' cow ?

Can somebody just push the reset button please ?

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would be suing the hell out of the state of Pennsylvania when I got out. And anyone and everyone involved.

Seems like Penn is really going after any farmers in their state.

Seems our Governer is going after Dairy farmers here in MI too.

We need to stop this crap, now.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here is a link to an article on the issue:

link

These farmers are being targeted for practicing veterinarian medicine without a license. The Licensed Veterinarians are pushing for this treatment of Farmers so that they are the only one's Farmers can turn to for veterinarian medical care (Monopoly).

Technocrats gonna technocrat

Why would anyone except for the farmer paying for the service care if he hires a licensed or unlicensed veterinarian?

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

They are jailed for performing unlicensed pregnancy tests on their cows.

WTF

Lemme get this straight....Women can go to just about any store and pick up a pregnancy test, but these guys got jailed for testing a friggin' cow ?

Can somebody just push the reset button please ?

They did press it...we are in the middle of the Great Reset.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It is terrifying. Not long now till they start going after US citizens with 'opposing political views'.

This is how the perscution of the Jews started. Small scale and insignificant at first and from there it grew , till we all know what.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

There's got to be more to this story.

www.lancasterfarming.com... -8396-1f8ec41b214f.html

Veterinarians have made multiple complaints about “the illegal practice of veterinary medicine by unlicensed individuals employed by NoBull Solutions,” according to a complaint filed with the Department of State in 2020 by the Pennsylvania Veterinary Medicine Association.

The complaint alleges that people employed by NoBull were doing ultrasounds and making diagnoses. The document cites reports from veterinary association members and posts on Facebook.

I mean. There's a reason that we license professionals that do medicine. Too many fly by night operations that use untrained people and ending causing more harm than good.

Do you need to be a licensed ultra sound tech in PA? I don't know.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Here is a link to an article on the issue:

link

These farmers are being targeted for practicing veterinarian medicine without a license. The Licensed Veterinarians are pushing for this treatment of Farmers so that they are the only one's Farmers can turn to for veterinarian medical care (Monopoly).

Technocrats gonna technocrat

Why would anyone except for the farmer paying for the service care if he hires a licensed or unlicensed veterinarian?

also:
a reply to: grey580

Greedy bastards.

When I was a kid, maybe 8 or 10 years old, my grandmother's brother used to cut our hair. Pawpaw would bring all the kids to Uncle Vicky's and he'd line us up in the driveway and snip away, one by one.

Until the local barber's union (or whatever they called it) told him he couldn't do that. He wasn't charging for it. He only did it for family kids. But that was maybe 50 cents or a dollar for each kid they were losing, and greedy bastards couldn't handle that.

These are not women who are miscarrying because some quack doctor is mistreating them. It's cows for cryin' out loud! If a cattleman wants to pay them to do that job, or they offer to do it for free (like my uncle), that's their business. If they are bad at what they do, word gets around and the market will penalise them. If not, leave them alone.

Pisses me off!

:
edit on 2024 5 3 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

There's got to be more to this story.

www.lancasterfarming.com... -8396-1f8ec41b214f.html

Veterinarians have made multiple complaints about “the illegal practice of veterinary medicine by unlicensed individuals employed by NoBull Solutions,” according to a complaint filed with the Department of State in 2020 by the Pennsylvania Veterinary Medicine Association.

The complaint alleges that people employed by NoBull were doing ultrasounds and making diagnoses. The document cites reports from veterinary association members and posts on Facebook.

I mean. There's a reason that we license professionals that do medicine. Too many fly by night operations that use untrained people and ending causing more harm than good.

Do you need to be a licensed ultra sound tech in PA? I don't know.

Did you miss that they are in jail without due process? To me the whole thing is a huge overreach.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well, of they have to pay the veterinarians. The price of me will go up. When the price of meat goes up even more due to Farmers being jailed and the added expense of veterinarians checking for pregnancy for cows, supply goes down and the price goes up which means we will all be eating the bugs.

And in the long term isn't that the goal anyway?

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Well, the law is the law. I certainly understand that some things might be over regulated. And sure it's just cows. But if people are doing business it's up to them to comply with all the laws necessary to run a business.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

"Govern" me harder daddy.

Pathetic

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Did they buy inferior breeder cattle in an attempt to make a quick buck and the calves are being born with two heads and organs outside of their bodies or something?

Are they using inferior feed to cut corners and maximize profit?

I'm gonna need a lot more information on their operation before I can come to any reasonable conclusion.

I don't understand the need for a goddamn ultrasound, and I grew up around Cattle Ranchers in Texas.

Of course, they knew what they were doing back then and kept it simple and to the point without all this weird experimental crap and substandard feed coming from companies cutting corners themselves and cutting the feed with the ground up remains of previous cattle.

And we wonder where mad cow disease comes from and why the meat eating consumer populace is rabid and out of their minds.

It wouldn't surprise me if these kids are cutting corners for profits themselves and they're new to animal husbandry, and more interested in playing with fancy tech toys and other unnessecary bull# because face it, some men get blindsided by technology and simply have to find an excuse to buy into so they have something to play with.

So until we get more details on why the need for goddamn ultrasounds on cows is nessecary, I'm gonna shut my trap and get back in the kitchen.

I swear, the modern world makes no sense.

edit on 5/4/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Let me inject a bit of reality since I have pets, and have experienced some things with regard to that. In 2020 I took my female shepherd in for a routine spay. I picked her up the same day. She wasn’t right. Yet they sent her home. 24 hours later she spontaneously disemboweled in my dining room. I have never forgotten the #ty phone call the following Monday from the vet who did the spay.

To think that these people could not do a simple pregnancy test without being jailed when we have vets who routinely # up, is beyond the pale.a reply to: grey580

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
oops you wiped your ass with a leaf that spells jail time mister....(says Mr. Whipple)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Well, the law is the law. I certainly understand that some things might be over regulated. And sure it's just cows. But if people are doing business it's up to them to comply with all the laws necessary to run a business.

Okay then.

If they broke the law, charge them and take it to court.

This isn’t that.

Next?

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Greedy bastards.

When I was a kid, maybe 8 or 10 years old, my grandmother's brother used to cut our hair. Pawpaw would bring all the kids to Uncle Vicky's and he'd line us up in the driveway and snip away, one by one.

Until the local barber's union (or whatever they called it) told him he couldn't do that. He wasn't charging for it. He only did it for family kids. But that was maybe 50 cents or a dollar for each kid they were losing, and greedy bastards couldn't handle that.

''A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.''

-Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough For Love, 1973

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

they were jailed for contempt of court which has no bail, they ignored court issued subpoena and court orders to turrn over records going back to 2021.

reorint from a what looks like a local news channel,

The charges stem from a February 2021 subpoena issued to NoBull Solutions by the State Board of Veterinary Medicine, a licensure board run through the Department of State.

It ordered the business to turn over records related to the state’s investigation within 30 days.

Court documents allege NoBull Solutions failed to do so. The men also never challenged the order, asked for an extension to comply or contacted the court in any way.

“There’s no evidence these gentlemen ever came forward, didn’t hire an attorney to represent themselves at least since 2021, didn’t appear in various court proceedings, didn’t file any paperwork in the various legal proceedings that occurred," said Duer.

In the fall of 2021, the state was granted permission through the Commonwealth Court to enforce the subpoena, giving NoBull Solutions another 30 days to comply. Court records state the men continued to ignore the subpoena.
A May 16, 2023 order shows NoBull Solutions was ultimately found in contempt of court. It was also warned further refusal could result in their arrests and immediate incarceration.
C ourt documents reveal new details about arrests of two farmers in Lancaster and York Counties

you know no matter how much you think your in the right, if you antagonize the court and ignore it there are gonna be consonances. they have the system backing them up, and if your gonna play their game you got to follow their rules.

edit on 4-5-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Problem being they werent performing veternary medicine. over the counter kits are not that complicated. This is Vets are pissed they didnt get a cut of the cash.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Are you joking? Please tell me you’re joking right? This isn’t a necessary law to run a business, it’s just more red tape designed to run a business down. Just more attacks on SME’s so corporate monopolies can take over.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join