It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel rejected early Hamas offer to free all civilians if IDF didn’t enter Gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
as a justification for the murder of thousands of babies, babies in incubators,
children, women, the elderly and the sick, we learned of this information. .

They care ONLY ABOUT #'s and$

So much so, that even God's innocent animals are
being killed ruthlessly by the zionists.
Zionists said the horse was 'hamas' :
twitter.com...

No rules followed by the zionists
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD
Zionists said the horse was 'hamas' :

Wrong.
No one said the horse was Hamas.
That idiotic anti-Israel twitter that you posted said this ....
"Zionists will say the horse is Hamas'.

You dig your own hole every time you post.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Israel should intensify its demolition campaign by dropping 50 bombs per antisemite pro-Hamas demonstration in North America and Europe.

They also need to assassinate the retard who named his horse Hamas. Not the horse itself though. Horses are chill.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I will have to side with Israel's actions if this was the case. No country I know of would have taken that deal unless they were powerless to do so. This war was started By Hamas and some other radical groups in that country. The people of Gaza were siding with those radical people too....most are not innocent. Well over fifty percent of the people in Gaza hate the Jewish people and would rather see Israel destroyed. Israel has the right to defend itself and Hamas was trying to make a deal so it could get more weapons from it's supporters. Hamas invading Israel would have jumped up military support to them from other countries if Israel showed any fear.

I think I read that Israel had enough nukes to take out a big percent of the middle east that would attack them....I think they are using restraint by not just launching their nukes, If things escalate I think they will bring out their equalizers.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
7 Hours later and 4 pages later ... and no one has come up with anything credible that backs up this guys claim about Hamas supposedly offering to give back all the hostages in the first couple days of all this. And a search of the internet turns up nothing. I'm still going with that this story is just garbage. Unless someone actually comes up with some credible proof .... and even then, Israel would have been stupid to take the deal, leaving Hamas intact to hit again and again and again ...

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Israel should intensify its demolition campaign by dropping 50 bombs per antisemite pro-Hamas demonstration in North America and Europe.

Then all those kids on college campuses who don't supprot the anti-semitism and are still trying to get to class would be justifiable collateral damage?

It's been coming out that a large portion of the demonstrators aren't even students and are being funded by the usual propagana head trash. Yeah, Alex and Huma; I'm looking at you.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

7 Hours later, 4 pages later and 11 posts of yours screaming desperately and you are still not able to prove absolutely anything.

This article is from Time of Israel, the same place where much of your information comes from. If you now say that the Time of Israel information is garbage, you should look at your navel and check all your publications from the same place. Also garbage, or just mine?

You are not the guardian of the truth, nor of the evidence nor of the information, your interests in this matter force you to attack everything that goes against your narrative. That's called fanaticism. Go ahead with it, time will tell who was closer to the truth and who was in the wrong place.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

This article is from Time of Israel,...

Yeah ... and it quotes one guy, of no importance, making a claim that can't be substantiated. The reporting by the Times of Israel that the guy made the claim is accurate ... it's his claim that is of question. You have lousy reading comprehension.

No where on the internet is there any report by any credible news outlet that supports his claim that such an offer was made by Hamas. No where. And it's not like this guy had any kind of position in the government to know what is going on in a special way. Also, given how Hamas has repeatedly refused to give up the hostages without massive concessions on the part of Israel, his claim doesn't sound true anyways.

I maintain, as do others who have posted in this thread, that this is just a claim by some guy and there is nothing to back it up. Even if there was, the alleged deal that the guy describes would have been outrageous and Israel would have been foolish to take it.

11 posts of yours screaming desperately

Stating on topic facts and having civil conversation isn't 'screaming desperately'.
But your post to me sure does look desperate.

That's called fanaticism

What is fanaticism is that EVERY post you have ever made on this site has been in a thread about Israel and it's been antiIsrael. What is fanaticism is that you continue to post the same tired old anti-Israel propaganda even after it has been debunked a half dozen times. .

The rest of your post was ridiculous personal attacks that are ignorant and won't be addressed.

edit on 4/30/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Then all those kids on college campuses who don't supprot the anti-semitism and are still trying to get to class would be justifiable collateral damage?
The way I’m reading it, that’s not what he’s saying. I think he means Israel should drop 50 bombs on Gaza for every pro Hamas protest in the US and Europe.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

Time of Israel information is garbage

It is a garbage outlet, it’s a left wing propaganda platform. I myself didn’t know this till a couple of months ago when I started reading some of their articles. It’s blatantly obvious. It’s also obvious as to why you keep posting from them.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
It’s also obvious as to why you keep posting from them.

He thought he had a 'gotchya' moment against Israel with the article.
But as it turns out, the article is just quoting a guy who is making a claim.
There is no credible news source out there that backs this guys claim up.
There is no gov't official over there saying 'yes we had the offer and refused it'.
He's just some guy making a claim.
The Times of Israel got the reporting correct ... that he made the claim.
But them reporting the claim doesn't mean that his claim is true.
It's just a claim.

and as others have said, if the claim is correct then Israel did the right thing
in refusing it. To agree not to do anything to get rid of Hamas would have
been insane. Hamas has said it will never stop attacking Israel. To accept
such an offer would have been suicide.

edit on 4/30/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

They also need to assassinate the retard who named his horse Hamas. Not the horse itself though. Horses are chill.

And using Israel (and I shouldn't say Israel because it's really Netanyahu's logic) that's exactly where things will end up.

The only way to bring peace through bombing is to destroy EVERYONE.

Maybe that's his plan.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

They care ONLY ABOUT
numbers #'s and $ payouts.
So much so . .
that even God's innocent animals are
being killed ruthlessly by the zionists.
twitter.com...
No rules are followed by the zionists
twitter.com...

originally posted by:FlyersFan
No one said the horse was Hamas
AND YET
THEY MERCILESSLY KILLED THE HORSE ANYWAYS
Plenty of proof on the internet of zionists killing
dogs, torturing animals, cats, sheep . .
Even from before Oct.
BUT you know what they say . .
about those who abuse
animals . . . (chicken swinging ect.) They eventually
move onto abusing humans.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Hamas killed and tortured human beings.

Horse? Hmmm..stuff that comes out of horse's behinds springs to mind?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wasn't there a 'Cease Fire' in effect when Hamas broke it and slaughtered 1500 Jews on Oct. 7th.?

I'm pretty sure the answer is 'YES'...and I'm pretty sure that Hamas can't be trusted...regarding anything they say.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Wasn't there a 'Cease Fire' in effect when Hamas broke it and slaughtered 1500 Jews on Oct. 7th.?

Yes that's correct. Hamas doesn't want peace. They want more dead Jews.

The Western idiots who support them support them because they want more dead Jews as well.

They couldn't care less about Palestinians.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

So WHY would ANYONE trust Hamas to NOT totally violate any NEW cease fires?

Didn't some smart Jewish dude have something to say about this?

edit on 30-4-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yes, this is what that intelligent Jew said regarding the topic at hand:

"It would be the saddest thing for me to see the Zionists do to the Palestinian Arabs many of the things that the Nazis did to the Jews."

Albert Einstein.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

YES at least that is clear.
NOW sink it in that
NO EQUALITY = NO PEACE

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a reply to: CarlLaFong

Yes, this is what that intelligent Jew said regarding the topic at hand:

"It would be the saddest thing for me to see the Zionists do to the Palestinian Arabs many of the things that the Nazis did to the Jews."

Albert Einstein.

Then Zionist, Albert E. would be very upset with Hamas using Palestinians as human shields...just like the Nazis did with Jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join