It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerous officers hurt in active east Charlotte shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Very bad hombres is how this will add up in the end.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So what?

Big deal!

Aren't we beyond reacting to just another shooting.

We've had tons and will have more.

Next!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Astrocometus
a reply to: 38181

Strange not seeing this anywhere on legacy outlets.

It's because some people did something and some other people don't want people to see it 😉

Was it a "mostly peaceful" mass shooting?

Yes. Except for the gunfire at certain times. 😀

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: malte86

This was a Warrant serving mission. So that might mean the shooters were already criminals and did illegal things. 😊💡

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So...no reliable sources.

I can't help noticing how the media isn't crawling all over this like
most gov. sponsered shootings.

"My name is Robbie Parker" and I smile when talking about my recently
deceased dead daughter.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: malte86

Politifact

The New York Times

So...no reliable sources.

That's an argument from hell!

Overall, the search results suggest that PolitiFact is a credible and reliable fact-checking source, though it may have some partisan leanings and could improve certain aspects of its methodology. It remains one of the most prominent and influential fact-checkers in the United States.

Overall, the search results indicate The New York Times is generally considered a reliable news source, but it is not without its critics and instances of potentially biased or unreliable reporting. As with any source, the reliability of specific articles or content from The New York Times should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

In summary, the preponderance of evidence from the search results suggests that while Fox News may have some factual news reporting, it also has a track record of unreliable, biased, and at times propagandistic content. Therefore, Fox News cannot be considered a highly reliable news source overall.

Overall, the preponderance of evidence from the search results suggests that The Gateway Pundit is not a reliable news source. It has a well-documented history of publishing misinformation, conspiracy theories, and false claims. Therefore, The Gateway Pundit should not be considered a credible source of news and information.

Says PerplexityAI and she knows(;

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Police are giving an update, but there's no new details beyond what we already know.

apnews.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

There is always a problem when everyone has access to firearms and can use them at anytime and under any circumstances.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lochid

There is always a problem when everyone has access to firearms and can use them at anytime and under any circumstances.

That's called gaslighting. Good job.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

How should authorities propose to round up all firearms and stop everyone from having "access to" ?? 😀

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

How should authorities propose to round up all firearms and stop everyone from having "access to" ?? 😀

Taking our firearms wouldn't work in this country. If the WeMustCare doctrine is adhered to, the authorities who give the orders are made to know that they themselves will be "citizen arrested".
💡

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
These 'events' are becoming too predictable. All it takes to set one off is a bit of liberal internal corruption to set one off.

As the person who put in Trump, you know Charlotte and I have history. I arrived in Midlothian in March, and went up almost immediately to put in the Trump blessings in Washington to get him in, March 2016, and went to Charlotte quite often for a drive. I gave my first community blessing there around this time in 2016, and went back in 2017, to trigger some more Karma, the effect of which you see below.

You know that place is not a very well spiritually balanced town. Just saying, if they did not correct their ways it is going to spill out in the most strange events, 3 officers eh? Interesting.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   
8 officers with 4 of them being fatal, and the perpetrator also dead.
This is what’s officially confirmed so far.

Link to NYT article
edit on 29-4-2024 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2024 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I don't know the details, but if they were serving a warrant then it could be another case of the law enforcement agents busting in the door in the middle of the night. That's a good way to get your face blown off

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
They fact a US Marshal was involved tells me its likely the shooter/shooters are fugitives. Marshals don't typically do much other than transport prisoners and hunt down fugitives. I'm gonna guess they tracked someone/someones down that was wanted and they noticed before the trap could be sprung.

You're probably right.

Were they any other police agencies involved?

edit on 4/30/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

That is true. They could just wait and grab the guy when he went to the 7 11 for a soda.
They apparently were going in because of a felon possessing an illegal firearm. Somehow he was either waiting for them or they lost the element of surprise. But it was the second shooter who may have done most of the killing.
If we wait for the racial breakdown of the shooter(s) then it points to a person of color or now an illegal alien. I think had he been the usual white supremacist they'd have reported that by now. And the focus being on the guns used and law enforcement being shot and not ideology points away from a desired ideological and racial cause.
In Arkansas they went after a perp with badge cams turned off and went in guns blazing from the get go. But he was white.....

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Served the warrant at 1:30 PM in the afternoon. Still no name?

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight
Dang that's awful!

Why ever in the world did these stupid cops respond???
It's bad enough they were trying to serve a warrant in person.

But to dispatch even more cops?

I hope the Chief's of these PD's are held accountable.!

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh yes, Shooter

And Picture

Also read that 2 women were brought out of the house. So possible one of them was also a shooter.

edit on 30-4-2024 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I like it when I'm right. Not always 100%, but I'll take 80% on average.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join