It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Intel Chief Resigns Over Hamas attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Major-General Aharon Haliva, head of Israel’s military intelligence, resigns citing the failure to stop Hamas’s deadly surprise attack, becoming the first senior official to take the blame and step down.
The civil defence agency says it recovered 283 bodies so far from mass graves discovered after Israeli forces withdrew from the Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis.
Israeli attacks continue across Gaza with seven killed in the Nuseirat refugee camp after a day of bombings that killed 24 people in southern Rafah city – including 16 children and six women.
At least 34,151 Palestinians have been killed and 77,084 wounded in Israeli attacks on Gaza since October 7. The death toll in Israel from Hamas’s October 7 attacks stands at 1,139, with dozens still held captive in Gaza.

Israel’s war on Gaza live: Army intel chief resigns over Hamas attack

Why should he step down when all of this was decided "above his paygrade", was Haliva "just following orders"?
Who likes the smell of a conspiracy theory in the morning, any takers?

Discuss!

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWoker

He’s being a good soldier by being the sacrificial lamb.

Ultimately, the sole blame lies with Hamas who have robbed those they govern and instead used their resources to further the suffering of their people.

But errors were made by the higher ups of Israel too.

They funded Hamas to create division between the West Bank and Gaza. And they also turned all their attention to the settlements and rotated troops from the Gaza side to the West Bank.

Maybe I’m missing something, but it looks like he fell on his sword for political face saving.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

"Someone" needs to resign (or worse) for unnecessarily killing tens of thousands of women and children in GAZA.
😡

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

He’s being a good soldier by being the sacrificial lamb.

Ultimately, the sole blame lies with Hamas who have robbed those they govern and instead used their resources to further the suffering of their people.

But errors were made by the higher ups of Israel too.

They funded Hamas to create division between the West Bank and Gaza. And they also turned all their attention to the settlements and rotated troops from the Gaza side to the West Bank.

Maybe I’m missing something, but it looks like he fell on his sword for political face saving.

Likud funneling in Qatari cash for Hamas, warnings from US intel services and whatnot... so I don't think the sole fault would be on Hamas, unless you can offer evidence they've actually ordered the IDF to reply with mass graves on their own.

edit on 22-4-2024 by TheWoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Why should he step down when all of this was decided "above his paygrade", was Haliva "just following orders"?

I don't think it was based on principles, the principles of these types of people begin by trampling on the most basic rights of other people. I think they have "resigned" him.

They followed the orders to the letter:

1 Let October 7 happen and withdraw troops from the Gaza border despite being warned and knowing that there was an imminent attack.

2 Make one of the most prepared armies in the world look like a group of boy scouts during the Hamas attack.

3 Hannibal Directive. Kill everything that moves, attackers and hostages, we will blame everything on Hamas.

4 Propaganda. Babies beheaded, mass rapes carried out and information that cannot be verified by any independent means.

5 Self-defense. I devastated 70% of all infrastructure in Gaza, hospitals, schools, universities, museums, mosques, churches, drinking water supplies, power plants, refugee camps, houses, displaced 2 million people saying "go south, it's sure", attacking the south, killed more than 30,000 civilians, 14,000 children, 8,000 women, the elderly, the sick...
And I say that Hamas was in every place.

My theory is that Major-General Aharon Haliva got confused and put sugar instead of saccharine in the coffee of someone above him. He followed orders, maybe at some point he picked the wrong bottle.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
1 Let October 7 happen and withdraw troops from the Gaza border despite being warned and knowing that there was an imminent attack.

Major mistake in intelligence and military. They happen.

2 Make one of the most prepared armies in the world look like a group of boy scouts during the Hamas attack.

Subjective description. Israel fought back once they knew what was happening. They killed approximately 1500 terrorists and their 'civilian' counterparts who attacked.

3 Hannibal Directive. Kill everything that moves, attackers and hostages, we will blame everything on Hamas.

Bullsh1t propaganda. You have been debunked on that many times.

4 Propaganda. Babies beheaded, mass rapes carried out and information that cannot be verified by any independent means.

Propaganda? That would be you as evidenced by your own #3. One reporter said that she saw beheaded babies and the news took off with it. Israel never claimed that. Mass rapes of both men and women indeed happened to both the Oct 7 victims and the hostages who have been released. The evidence has clearly been given over and over on manyu threads. Your continued denials are disgusting.

5 Self-defense.

Israel IS acting in self defense.

I devastated 70% of all infrastructure in Gaza, hospitals, schools, universities, museums, mosques, churches, drinking water supplies, power plants, refugee camps, houses,

Tell your Hamas buddies and their 'palestinian' supporters not to be carrying out terrorist activities out of hospitals, schools, universities, museums, mosques, churches etc. Tell your Hamas buddies that next time they shouldn't attack a country that can beat the snot out of them. It's their own fault. Their actions have consequences.

displaced 2 million people saying "go south, it's sure", attacking the south,

Maybe they shouldn't be supporting Hamas and engaging in terrorism themselves and they wouldn't have to deal with it. Tell them to have their Hamas give up the hostages and lay down their arms and it all would have ended.

killed more than 30,000 civilians, 14,000 children, 8,000 women, the elderly, the sick...

Debunked many times. That's propaganda. Yet you cling to it, no questions asked.

edit on 4/22/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/22/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
lol Hamas did all the raping and beheading they claim too have done. There was a mountain of video evidence online during and shortly after. They literally still rape and behead when they have time in between throwing rocks and getting crushed by aid drops.

a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Those mass graves are not from Hamas, so you need to come clear on a few things right away. Maybe you just want to say rape allegations legitimize this conduct from the IDF?

It's not really a question if people will have to resign, the question is how many.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
What mass graves? I didn’t say anything about mass graves

Those are your lines

Me I don’t support Palestine or any Muslim nation at all. Good luck to everyone may the best god win.

edit on 22-4-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Bullsh1t propaganda. You have been debunked on that many times.

FlyersFan, Shows who denied her. I wait for sources.

Flyers Fan, Show me where someone debunks that all of these vehicles were not hit by IDF bombing. I wait for the sources.

Propaganda? That would be you as evidenced by your own #3. One reporter said that she saw beheaded babies and the news took off with it. Israel never claimed that. Mass rapes of both men and women indeed happened to both the Oct 7 victims and the hostages who have been released. The evidence has clearly been given over and over on manyu threads. Your continued denials are disgusting.

The Israeli government said they had beheaded babies, Netanyahu said they had beheaded babies, Biden said they had beheaded babies, you said they had beheaded babies. Transient memory loss?

Do you have any specific number of women who were raped in masse on October 7? Or do you and the entire world have no idea why Israel has prohibited the media and entities from carrying out their investigations?
I do not deny rapes, I want proof, it is not worth it to me as it was worth it to you to say that they decapitated 40 babies what you now call "One reporter said that she saw beheaded babies and the news took off with it."

Israel IS acting in self defense.

Israel is a colonizing state illegally occupying lands that are not its own, historically its excuse for continuing to expand territory illegally has been "self-defense."

Debunked many times. That's propaganda. Yet you cling to it, no questions asked.

You have been here for 20 years and we can all see your posters, "sources", threads... For 20 years... you are the least indicated to tell others that they publish propaganda, your statements and those of Netanyahu are indistinguishable. I hope you at least have a good bone to savor from time to time.
edit on 22-4-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

"Someone" needs to resign (or worse) for unnecessarily killing tens of thousands of women and children in GAZA.
😡

Would you feel the same if Mexico hated US citizens as much as Hamas hates Israelis, then drug cartels came to the US, captured hundreds of women and children, took them back to Mexico and the Mexican governmet harbored the cartels and cheered them on? I think the Mexican body count would have been far greater than what Palastine has faced, and it would have happened far quicker.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

7 October witness Yossi Landau fails to substantiate claims in Al Jazeera investigation.

Because of this type of thing, they do not allow external investigators to carry out investigations into the beheadings of babies or the "massive" rapes of which you say there were hundreds of videos and there is no trace left.
edit on 22-4-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This could be one the people that knew about Intel (or helped) being deliberately withheld so the Hamas attacks Oct7 would be successful. ☠️

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The United States appropriated much of Mexico after the war. Spot. The USA did not maintain an occupation in Mexico, the USA did not continue expanding its borders in Mexican lands, the USA does not have checkpoints within Mexico, the USA does not have infrastructure for Americans on Mexican land, excluding Mexicans from these infrastructures, the USA does not have illegal settlers in Mexico, the USA does not kidnap Mexican children and women on Mexican soil to imprison them without any charge...

Following your logic, surely you can make a simile between Star Wars and this conflict. With ships and space troops it would have also been really fast.

Following the OP and coming out of Star Wars, yes, it seems that there were many failures and we began to see resignations of Israeli senior officers and they will surely follow further, he is not the first nor will he be the last.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sounds like a tough job, would do my head in too.

Looks like a strange place that dream world, where we are all one, trying to sort this mess out best it can.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: HopeForTheFuture
FlyersFan, Shows who denied her. I wait for sources.

The woman says she saw dead Israelies on the ground between IDF and Hamas. She never said that IDF shot them. She never saw who shot them. She only saw dead bodies. It could have been IDF. It could have been Hamas. You have been told this many times, yet you continue to spew the word vomit about 'Hannibal directive'. Shame on you.

Flyers Fan, Show me where someone debunks that all of these vehicles were not hit by IDF bombing. I wait for the sources.

First, you haven't proven that they were hit by IDF. Second, it has already been proven that IDF did not fire from aircraft at anyone at the music festival or anywhere else, nor with tanks. The claims are garbage. This has been debunked many times. You refuse to acknowledge this and continue to spew propaganda. Shame on you.

Politifact
Check Your Fact
USA Today Factcheck
FactCheck Misrepresentation of Video of IDF Aircraft
Times of Israel - Israeli Police Slam Haaretz Claims

The Israeli government said they had beheaded babies,

No. You have been told this many times. They did not. Yet you continue to spew that garbage. Shame on you.
CNN - Israeli Gov't Says Can Not Confirm Beheading of Babies
FactCheck - Three False Hamas War Claims

The claim about “40 babies beheaded” appears to be a combination of those two separate details that Zedeck relayed during the live broadcasts. She did not make that claim herself, as the social media video wrongly asserts.

In fact, CNN reported on Oct. 12 that an unnamed Israeli official told the news outlet that the Israeli government had not confirmed claims, including from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s spokesperson, that babies were beheaded.

“There have been cases of Hamas militants carrying out beheadings and other ISIS-style atrocities. However, we cannot confirm if the victims were men or women, soldiers or civilians, adults or children,” the unnamed official was quoted as saying.

I do not deny rapes, I want proof,

It's been given .. many pages of it .. on many threads.
You deny it. Shame on you.
I could repost all the information... pages of it.
But that would go off topic.
And you have already seen it yet deny it.
So I won't bother.

Israel is a colonizing state...

blah blah blah

Israel was attacked. They are fighting back. Hamas and the 'palestinians' are suffering? Too bad. They attacked and their actions have consequences. Next time, don't attack a country that can beat the snot out of you. Tell your Hamas and 'palestinian' buddies to release the hostages and lay down their arms. Then it can end.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Again I don’t care what you say or what you think.

I’ve seen the videos myself. If they arnt hosted anymore oh well.
I seen the burnt babies. Etc ect seen some crazy footage of Hamas Storm street murdering kids and even shooting an RPG at a car on the high way.

I’ve seen hundreds and hundred of videos of all it and I do not need you to believe me again because your inconsequential.

Vidmax,ync,theworldwatch, etc ect HUNDREDS of videos.

Dont bother posting links for me to watch. I never ever watch anything you post and very rarely do I even read everything you say.
For every time I try to unpack what ever it is your saying it’s usually just buzz word gobblygook

edit on 22-4-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Again I don’t care what you say or what you think.

Your words and your actions do not match, you mentioned me, I was not writing for you. gobblygook?

I’ve seen the videos myself.

Biden saw them too, memory sometimes plays tricks. gobblygook?

Dont bother posting links for me to watch. I never ever watch anything you post and very rarely do I even read everything you say.

It is normal then that you never understand anything and everything seems like gobblygook to you. You are like those who, instead of listening, are thinking about what to say. You will never see beyond your nose.

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Mexico did burn down DC 👍

As did Canada.

Bonus point if you can tell the class, who did it twice?

posted on Apr, 22 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

😡

Yes...the leaders of Hamas do need to surrender. The innocents blood is on their hands.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join