It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Aliens but a Nazi Occult Inspired and then Science Rendered Design.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
That's what I think, first of all I think aliens in the title of this forum is suspect. I think Infowars is CIA. MEMRI TV ("MEMRI TV monitors over 100 channels from the Arab and Muslim world") -

"is an American non-profit press monitoring and analysis organization that was co-founded by Israeli ex-intelligence officer Yigal Carmon and Israeli-American political scientist Meyrav Wurmser in 1997."
, well I think CIA helped found Israel, and the countries are sewn together, so yeah.
Also "Davies uncovered the story of the prestigious Sunday newspaper which allowed the CIA and MI6 to plant fiction in its columns".

And then going by old CIA intelligence media controlling ops, around the UFO world in its beginning in 1947:

Fred Crisman was friends with a guy called Palmer, an editor of a fantasy like newspaper/magazine in 1940s. Fred Crisman was a part of the OSS, dubbed the old CIA, in which CIA was formed 2 years after the OSS was ended. Fred Crisman wanted one of the first two UFO witnesses in June 1947 to come together for Palmer's newspaper. Arnold and Dahl, the two separate witnesses were highly suspect of the arrangement, and did not trust Fred Crisman and found him artificial. The hotel room that was anonymously reserved for Arnold was bugged, and a transcript released to the media.

And I feel, aliens was a psyop for the UFO thing. Because, when sightings first kicked off in 1947 the opinion around was that it was either Soviet, Nazi, or a secret American project, with the idea that wasn't exactly prevalent; that is was an alien craft. Goes to show. Indeed there was operation Paperclip (bringing Nazi's to the USA after the war in secret) starting in 1945. A Nazi general and his men was brought to the same air force base where the Roswell debris was brought to, they visited this AFB in 1947, Roswell was in July 1947.

Fred Crisman was friendly with Clay Shaw, who was the only man brought to trial for the JFK assassination.

This PDF: pearl-hifi.com...

I started at section two. The book is full of references.

I feel Germany is a hot bed of pagan ways and the occult, and they used Germany to assimilate occultists, to either bend them to their shape or rid those who look to speak out. I mean, in Nazi Germany during their power, speaking out, is easily ordered death at that time, and place.

The Nazi party was said to be pseudo-scientific. Which gives a clue.

So with Nazi Germany in place, assimilating the occultists for around the world, bearing a pagan symbol, the swastika a pagan like symbol. The Nazi's are made the global enemy to be destroyed. A symbol to be burned. I think they wanted the clue that is paganism destroyed. Paganism is more in line with how a lone man free of society might feel about his surroundings, free of conditioned thought from any society/civilisation which goes back to 4000 BC or so... It's more natural based.

I think they wanted to spotlight occultism/paganism, and have it theatrically destroyed. I think the influencing clan of this world, would rather not have people get close to a proper relationship with the world.

So to corrupt people further, wars, spying, chaos basically (as if life wasn't tough already...). This clan, thought it'll do two birds with one stone, globally shame paganism, whilst using its more perverse nature, sexual magik to influence a tool to keep nations power mad. I think this is what the Nazi Bell, the Nazi UFO is all about.

---------------------

Like how caveman just discovers fire, and sees lighting for the first time, HUH. I think, baring in mind how Nazi's were obsessed with occultism and dubbed pseudo-scientific, they set out to put science up to occultism and became astonished. I said the UFO witness before, called Dahl, one of the first ever UFO spotters, he recounts the UFO's as doughnut shaped, with a hole in the middle, just how doughnut like, well, we don't know. But I was thinking on my bed before reading this PDF above, about the Nazi Bell, I couldn't help but think this craft was inspired by the end part of a penis, due to sexual magik, that occultism obsess over, after all we have a huge obelisk outside Washington DC, an obelisk which probably has a phallic intention to mean whatever subtle introspect a erect phallus would mean, power dominance... Maybe, to keep USA power players in a constant male anger play, to play the world's dominator... to a world ruling clan, this is all too easy.
Back to my thoughts of the Nazi Bell, yes, the end part of a penis... inspired by sexual magik and symbolism, merged with science. To mimic the penis end, they excite the metal with electromagnetism charge of sorts, and a tube, for "ejaculation", a hole in the middle of this metallic object, this hole, where the air is, well, the excited metal with the hole, excites the air around it.

Arnold, one of the other UFO first witnesses in 1947 like I said before, spoke of the UFOs moving like a "saucer" "skimming over water". (UFO's being called saucers was coined by this witness in 1947)

Now look at this!:

youtu.be...

You notice when he pushes the superconducting metal, it skims like a saucer over water!

I think this penis end inspired craft, has made the air like a superconducting platform for itself, in the linked video, the superconducting magnet can flow long the track, upside down too! Except the Nazi Bell "UFO" does this is in a full freedom manner I feel.

How the craft could change direction would be exciting the part of the metal object the most that's in the direction you want it to go.

I "want it to", because I don't think these craft are manned. The G-force is too great and, if it crashed and was heavy, with lots of metal, it could be worked out, reverse engineered as it better survives a crash AND it's possible this craft only works when it is very light. Arnold had a second UFO sighting, he recalls them be like 1 metre across. Like I suspect, remote controlled.

In Dahl's witness of a UFO crashing, the site had foil in it! Foil is light. Perfect for the reasons above.

I even think the UFOs have a little explosive in them, so that they better disintegrate upon crashing, as to remove telling signs of how they would work.

Get this for a psyop:

Although there have been references to small, green-colored men or children going back much further, the term "little green men" came into popular usage in reference to aliens during the reports of flying saucers in the 1950s.

Little green men, an excuse for an alien specie, to live inside the smaller foiled RC craft. Also it says 1950s, I think the first disinfo campaigns started in 1947. The use of aliens was adopted heavily I suspect post 1947.

Also I notice aliens are depicted with no genitalia, as to avert the Nazi Bell's craft inspiration. That this non-genitalia alien, had a big brain, so invented the UFO's out of sheer engineering brilliance. To further quieten the discovered use of the humble, natural inspired mention of a penis, and occultism like introspection.

I think, these UFO's could be more improved from 1947. I think their greatest element is probably spying. I can't see it working in space, if exciting the air is the main operation, unless their occultist ways have got science to find a new medium to excite...

edit on 18-4-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Title edited.

edit on 18-4-2024 by JonnyC555 because: title amended again

edit on 18-4-2024 by JonnyC555 because: First paragraph quoting.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
To be clear, because I can't type anymore in my OP for some reason, the UFO excites the air from the excited metallic shell with the tube going through it, like a doughnut. The metal of the craft therefore is excited by electromagnetic and charge of sorts which excites the air around the craft and through the middle of it*

I also think this world clan influences in ways the occultists and governments. And I also think spiritual predator entities influence then, this clan. A chain of misdirection, but there we are.
edit on 18-4-2024 by JonnyC555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JonnyC555

If all that is true, then who made and operated the UFOs over 1000 years ago? No Nazis then. No CIA then. No understanding of superconductors then.

Were those real space aliens or did the Nazi/CIA craft time travel too?

edit on 18-4-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

MOD NOTE
There is a character limit of all posts. You must have reached the threshold.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

To be clear, because I can't type anymore in my OP for some reason

your limited to 750 characters in a OP, keep it tight as possible without it looking like a wall of text.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I stopped when you mentioned a guy named Palmer. That would be Ray Palmer the owner operator of a little rag UFO magazine back in the 1950s and into the early 1960s. I still have several copies in my files. He was a known liar. He invented his own wild stories about UFOs and other things and published them as fact. Many of his stores were in cohoots with other cons of that era. The only reason he was popular with the very few UFO buffs in those days is that he wrote about them and created wild theories such as the Moon only being slightly out of Earth's atmosphere, and that objects that had been in space came back continuing to lose weight from some magical affect.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Thanks for your post and interesting thoughts and opinions.

UFO's were a very hot topic in the mid 60s.
I noticed something unusual. The changes in the way they looked over the years. All my friends bought UFO magazines and read them cover to cover 10 times over.

Id look at the Alien pictures and be too scared to go to bed at night.
This one scared me the most.

I do suspect some occult, and demonic/ fallen Angel involvement in this whole UFO mystery. Some UFO's seem to change shape and appearance mid-flight. Some look almost transparent.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

I stopped when you mentioned a guy named Palmer. That would be Ray Palmer the owner operator of a little rag UFO magazine back in the 1950s and into the early 1960s. I still have several copies in my files. He was a known liar. He invented his own wild stories about UFOs and other things and published them as fact. Many of his stores were in cohoots with other cons of that era. The only reason he was popular with the very few UFO buffs in those days is that he wrote about them and created wild theories such as the Moon only being slightly out of Earth's atmosphere, and that objects that had been in space came back continuing to lose weight from some magical affect.

Interesting, but i was seeing him as a platform for the CIA to ridicule the witnesses somehow.
edit on 18-4-2024 by JonnyC555 because: Edit words

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

If all that is true, then who made and operated the UFOs over 1000 years ago? No Nazis then. No CIA then. No understanding of superconductors then.

Actually, I think it was us then, too. We have been way more advanced before. I think a few families still have that tech.

It is just hidden from the peons.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Info is cyclical.
We seem to have launched into one where TPTB & MSM have lost control of their preferred narratives as alternative truths are leaking out in a giant jumble. Can't say it isn't exciting or overdue! What parts are true, mostly true or just wtf? has been migrane inducing. I say that cause it's also hard to tell if everyone finally hit the age of "Maxine" an speaks their minds with old age sneaking up on them giving two figs about any ramifications? maybe these are just a new form of disinfo? or we've outlived the worst of the gatekeepers?

For grins & giggles otherwise known as continuing education or "hold my beer" check out Daniel Listz @ Dark Journalist, Jared Murphy's www.youtube.com...
Barry Fitzgerald/Steve Mera "project doorway" altho Mera's YT channel seems to have been folded into Zohar Stargate Ancient Discoveries, plus Randall Carlson on ancient history & Dr.Michael Heiser's "Unseen Realm".
Can't forget A51Watcher & image-analysis-team.com...

While wildly disparate all have bit's a pieces necessary to each other.
(Did you know Amazon delivers Excedrin by the case?)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Explanation: IF one can travel FASTER than light then one can time travel backwards through time and space ok!

Personal Disclosure: So the answer to your question is YES!

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Actually, I think it was us then, too. We have been way more advanced before. I think a few families still have that tech.

It is just hidden from the peons.

I read a science fiction book like that years ago. Only one family on each planet had a ship that would go faster than light. The rest of the people on the colonized planets did not know about it. They had arrived by multygeneration ships. The faster than light ship was only revieled when the technology and economy developed to one of two points. Ether nearing disaster and needing help or where they could contribute to the interstellar society.

It is possible. We have what could be the colony ship in orbit.

edit on 19-4-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OmegaLogos

Explanation: IF one can travel FASTER than light then one can time travel backwards through time and space ok!

Personal Disclosure: So the answer to your question is YES!

Faster than light does not necessarily mean the ability to time travel. I agree that it does open up the possibility though.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Based on your thread title alone…..perhaps this may be of interest to you to research.

It’s a summary of a Discovery Channel documentary….

Dark fellowships : Vril society Authors:Matt Bennett, Hal Gessner, J. K. Simmons, Discovery Channel (Firm) Summary:"Profiling prominent and often famous members, alleged to include many of the Nazi Party elite, including Hermann Göring, Heinrich Himmler, and even Adolf Hitler, the programme reveals information that the most clandestine of secret societies want to remain secret. Legend has it that the original members of the society believed they could live under the earth and fly to far away stars powered by a mysterious substance called Vril. They also believed that one day they would rule the world. This dangerous group existed at the core of the Nazi Party, and like many dark fellowships, remnants of the group still exist today, almost 100 years after its founding. Discover what occult rites were performed by the organisation in their dark lust for ultimate power."

Here’s the Dark Fellowships: The Vril Society documentary vid….

Dark Fellowships: The Vril Society

👽🤓🍿
edit on 19-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

This has been a real sticking point for me. "Go faster to get there" has been in many ways a type of indoctrination, well meaning tho it was. From science fiction authors to optimistic hard science modalities it's always been we need to learn more, invent better, apply science harder and time travel can be achieved.

The flip side has been fling your consiousness out there our physical bodies are holding us back from our real lives which exist everywhere, everywhen all at once. Time is just a construct, not linear the "ancients" knew this and didn't need the trappings of rockets, ships to time travel.

Neither school of thought is wrong, we just haven't found a way to reliably achieve time travel with them yet.

My personal "middle ground" has lately been time dilation points instead.
While not particularly predictable, as in you can specifically go where you want, they are predictable in that they happen at some locations and have a been documented to a degree in our history. Sometimes we have to just work with what we got. Hard science is working this angle as are the more out-of-the-box folk. I fall into the latter altho I keep one foot over in the hard science school.

Something-something gravity, magnetic fields, cavitation...yadda-yadda. There's more ways to get there than we have to wait to "go faster, work harder". My only hesitation has been in both the randomness of your end point in time with the additional caution that "apported objects" come back changed at the cellular level and people who have gone thru a time dilation point don't always live long afterwards in many cases.

Just thought I'd toss in a alternative viewpoint.

posted on Apr, 19 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Clearly the cause of the confusion is that not one single explanation exists for various phenomena. Viril, occultist, Die Glocke, Schwabenland, no doubt has validity and matches observations. However, it is only a part of the observations and testimony. If William Tompkins is to be believed, or rather correct in his assessment, we face a more cosmological opera of war, conditioning, and darkness than presupposed. Hitler believed the Aryans were from Aldeberan. I believe that to be a probability. What exactly did the Paperclip scientists bring over? What happened to Jack Parsons?

Greys, Annunaki, Pleaiadians, Galactic Federation. The list goes on.. it sounds like one big space opera to me playing out over past, present and future. Then add in things like Looking Glass, Montauk, dimensionality, shifting timelines through time manipulation and you get a confusing picture.

I would be careful to attribute a particular explanation for the phenomena to simply occultist secrets and generational knowledge from advanced Terran civilizations living in secret. You could be correct, of course but some of it could be disinformation that ,in fact, there has been and is an active ET presence since forever.

The problem is you are not privy to the physics, history, special access programs, or even the secret societies that play a secrecy game with the population. Why is that and what is the intent is the question of our civilization.

new topics

top topics

join