It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Forces bow out and loose interest in UFO’s

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   
E.T. call NDHQ – Canadian Forces loses interest in UFOs?

After an initial meeting on sharing information with allies on unidentified flying objects, the Canadian military has cooled on its interest in the extraterrestrial file.

The Canadian Forces do not have any plans for additional meetings with allies at this point and will not be working with the federal government’s science advisor on the phenomena, National Defence confirmed to this newspaper.

Personally, I think UFOmania…..has been dying down even in the U.S..

Perhaps we are the downslope and just a matter of time that UFOmania goes into hybination for a couple of more decades. Even podcasts are getting boring.

Hell….there was a podcast by “Mr. I’m a Serious Journalist” … a.k.a. Coulthart and he was, imo, just plugging a new Roswell Police Patch that had alien figures on it……..common really??? If I had a nickel for every use of the story of Roswell….Sheesh.

I’m almost at a point…..of taking a looooooong seista from all of this.

I’ll awaken from my self induced coma….when 2 things happen that is seen worldwide:

1) A physical craft
2) A physical being

Otherwise why bother keeping an interest in UFOlogy?

I’ve been on this forum a decade plus…….and squat.

It doesn’t matter that I’ve experienced things in my life I can’t explain…nor may never be able to explain.

Can you tell I’m frustrated and ready to throw in the towel on all of this UFO and Aliens …Crack?

I don’t think I’m the only one feeling like no longer giving a rats a$$

👽

edit on 16-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

The Canadian Forces do not have any plans for additional meetings with allies at this point and will not be working with the federal government’s science advisor on the phenomena, National Defence confirmed to this newspaper.
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Then they don't take their security to seriously. Maybe they should be kicked out of NORAD. After all every craft is unidentified, until it is identified. In today's world of drones/stealth/LED camouflage, and the potential for light bending technology. To ignore weird lights in the sky, is to say the heck with your air space security.

But with the idiot they have in charge there, I can't say that I am surprised.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Also noteworthy is that Canada has always followed the USA's official pattern of obfuscation, ridicule, and "No comment" approach. Same with all other allies of the USA. Same pattern. The CIA has a lot of muscle and influence on this exact subject and they use that muscle to make allies of US policy (mostly) follow the current plan.

At least that's been my observation over the many years.

They aren't really disinterested, only publicly showing disinterest. The real deal is still massively classified. (That says everything right there).

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I'm so bored with the whole ufo thing, it's the same talk over & over for decades. Nothing new or exciting ever!
I'm so bored with it I barely wanted to reply to say this

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:05 AM
link   

From Greer to Grusch lol..

S+F for the jaded fedupness!

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Even I as UFO nutcase starts to loose interest, it's like when a big mothership flies above my head I'll say , I see you but I'm not allowed to believe anymore by our government

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Maybe the "disclosuremania" did what it was needed for, created enough smoke to deflect from other things which are going on and which are not to the advantage of the average people, of course. I always had the strange feeling that different nations use different tactics, different stories to to create smoke that distracts from reality. In Germany it´s the climate terror, in the USA it´s the "UAP"disclosuremania. While we all have the same problems to deal with, like rising prices for everything ,especially food and things of daily use, rent, taxes etc. We all have to deal with incompetent (at best) or criminal, corrupt politicians and their henchmen behind the curtain. We all have to deal with an upcoming era of fascism but this time "we all will happy about it", especially if we don´t own anything anymore.

Wouldn´t it be nice if average Joe wouldn´t recognize all that because he is starring at the sky, watching out for UFO´s, listening to politicians who promise you to tell you the truth about something (here "disclosure"), soon? And maybe all the empty "disclosure" promises got old for the people and now disclosuremania can´t be used as smoke screen anymore.

The question that now arises is, what will the profiteers of all the crises (corona, ukraine, climate, gaza, iran etc) come up with next to distract attention from the fact that parts of the west are going down the drain. Because these criminals can really be trusted with anything, as we have been able to observe live since 2020. Anyone who invents a pandemic to test fascism can also be trusted with a third world war, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

Well said, I couldn't agree more!

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I don’t think I’m the only one feeling like no longer giving a rats a$$

It seems many feel as you do Ophi. The subject is as messy as it always was looking out there in the wilds.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

I'm so bored with it I barely wanted to reply to say this

I had to smile.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Sadly it’s looking less like aliens and ufos and more like Government tech. The conspiracy is that Governemnt has always had technologies 100s of years advanced.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: baablacksheep1

Here’s……… Ophi’s 5 Observables

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

It’s simply futile…..period.

Imo…

👽

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
*publicly.

It will probably take someone like China or a real whistleblower to break this open.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Perhaps there is nothing to break open.

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

edit on 4/17/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Apr, 17 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Every satellite is a UFO, and every rocket launch a cover up.

There you go. That is some real Disclosure for you.

Now you just need a confession from governments.

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Cool Ophi.

It’s simply futile…..period.

Imo…

Hmmm. As always I like to say "Time will tell"?.

Something and nothing , Spielberg is out with a new movie next year, seemingly based on his alleged original thoughts?

Would this be "us from the future ". He did mention about that some while ago. I'm not convinced it's his original thinking though if it should be about all of that.

Otherwise the subject will go whichever way it goes?

edit on bamambThursdayam2024-04-18T07:59:39-05:00k3907 by baablacksheep1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

As I predicted I must say...
When all you get is hype and more hype by hypesters and nothing is disclosed or revealed sooner or later the enthusiasts will lose enthusiasm.

..As for the podcast UFO circuit, you had the NYP, Greenstreet I think his name is turn from a believer to an extreme debunker... Another one the other day said he was through with it.
So, you're right the worm is turning sour.

And the only documentaries worth watching are the ones by James Fox, his new one is coming out soon.
All the others are redundant and say the same thing...

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So the UAP Caucus had a Classified briefing with AARO this time and as I suspected, all of this current UFOmania…..is headed for the skids….dadgum it!!

Digest it as you will…

Personally….I’ll be pulling the plug here soon….got to find a new hobby, with what’s left of my life.

👽
edit on 18-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

With all due respect there's talk of secrecy and cover up in the article. I wouldn't say it's over yet. I also don't think Canada's space program and military is very strong, so what do they have to offer?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join