It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ufo shoot down drones?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don’t think so.

But this is making the rounds.

I’ve been ignoring it on UFOTwitter but people are posting more and more insane theories.

This looks like conventional equipment intersecting missiles and drones.

At the end there are three in a triangle then they too are expended.

To me this is conventional munitions shooting down drones/missles.

Others insist it’s triangle shooting down drones.

Original on twitter

Zoomed and slowed

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

It was only a matter of time!

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

They started talking about it the night the drones were being shot down.

Ufo twitter is much faster than ATS now a days.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Welp from what I can discern…..a swarm whittles down to a “V” formation ….then to a triangle….then to just two.

The news has been saying words like swarm….simultaneously launched…..a barrage. These words used denote grouping together.

Don’t know……..in the go to answer used a lot by Mick West….it’s probably Prosaic and Mundane 😆

👽
edit on 15-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I have a question. Are they saying the Isrealies hare UFO technology or that God is an alien?

If they are UFOs, those are the only two possible explanations.

They did not think this proposed sighting through did they?

I am not going to post the obvious clip from 'History of the World part 1'.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Welp from what I can discern…..a swarm whittles down to a “V” formation ….then to a triangle….then to just two.

The news has been saying words like swarm….simultaneously launched…..a barrage. These words used denote grouping together

They are drones flying in a swarm and then they seem to get picked off one by one. They glow until they pop. One by one.

Looks like lasers to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Energy weapons Although Iron Dome has proven its effectiveness against rocket attacks, Defense Ministry officials are concerned it will not be able to handle more massive arsenals possessed by Hezbollah in Lebanon should a conflict arise. Although in Operation Protective Edge it had a 90 percent hit rate against only rockets determined to be headed for populated areas, 735 intercepts were made at a cost of $70,000–100,000 per interceptor; with an estimated 100,000 rockets possessed by Hezbollah, Iron Dome systems could be fiscally and physically overwhelmed by dozens of incoming salvos. In 2014 Directed-energy weapons were being investigated as a complement to Iron Dome, with lower system cost and lower cost per shot. Solid-state lasers worldwide have power levels ranging from 10–40 kW; to destroy a rocket safely from 15–20 km (9.3–12.4 mi) away, several low-power beams could coordinate and converge on one spot to burn through its outer shell and destroy it. Because laser beams become distorted and ineffective in foggy or heavy cloud conditions, any laser weapon would need to be complemented by Iron Dome.[67]

In 1996, the Israelis developed the Nautilus prototype and later deployed it in Kiryat Shmona, Israel's northernmost city along the Lebanese border. It used a collection of components from other systems and succeeded in keeping a beam on the same point for two continuous seconds using an early prototype of the Green Pine radar. Nautilus succeeded in its goal to prove the concept was feasible, but it was never deployed operationally, as the government believed that sending in ground troops to stop rocket fire at source was more cost-effective.[67]

At the 2014 Singapore Air Show, Rafael unveiled its Iron Beam laser air-defense system. Iron Beam is a directed-energy weapon made to complement the Iron Dome system by using a high-energy laser to destroy rockets, mortar bombs, and other airborne threats.[68] Development of the system began some time after the joint United States and Israel Nautilus laser development program ended.[3]

In December 2014, former Israeli Air Force chief and head of Boeing Israel David Ivry showed interest in the American Laser Weapon System (LaWS). Earlier that month, the U.S. Navy had revealed that the LaWS had been mounted on the USS Ponce and locked onto and destroyed designated targets with near-instantaneous lethality, with each laser shot costing less than $1.

In February 2022, Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett announced that a ground-based laser system would begin deployment within a year, first as a trial and then operationally. The system will first be deployed to the south of the country to areas most under threat from rockets fired from the Gaza Strip; the ultimate goal is for Israel to be surrounded by a "laser wall" to protect from rockets, missiles, and UAVs.[69] While lasers are cheaper to fire per shot, they can be impacted by weather, have a slow rate of fire, and have less range. Therefore they will be used in conjunction with Iron Dome in situations where they can reduce overall interception costs.[70] A procurement contract for the Iron Beam system was signed the next month, however the schedule for fielding was revealed to be delayed for several years.

Pew Pew Pew Pew Pew….

👽🤓

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I saw this the other day. A real head scratcher. Maybe a anti missile swarm taking out the cruise missiles since it looks like after each explosion more of the mystery lights vanish. But the triangle at the end was a nice touch.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

I have a question. Are they saying the Isrealies hare UFO technology or that God is an alien?

If they are UFOs, those are the only two possible explanations.

They did not think this proposed sighting through did they?

I am not going to post the obvious clip from 'History of the World part 1'.

They are saying it’s a US military triangle.

I say it’s conventional munitions, not a triangle.

UFO community gets all a-twitter whenever they see lights in a triangle.

This one baffles me why they are so insistent.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Perhaps this is the “military triangle” This aircraft has been purported to be doing test flights…as these pics where captured over the states ….but no one can pin down its origin.

Obvious propulsion contrails ….. meaning man-made …imo

Maybe they are testing them in theatre over Israel?

The best place to test new weapons…is in a war…imo

👽

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

"UFO community gets all a-twitter whenever they see lights in a triangle.

This one baffles me why they are so insistent."

'Could be that some remember a triangle report I've put on ATS a couple of times over the years. It was June 1998 and it moved--not flew, over a group that had shortly been in a UFO conference. The thing was huge, low, silent, and moving slow. About twenty people witnessed it. I was the first one to see it and alerted the others.
edit on 15-4-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

It’s a plane. Best shape for a stealth aircraft is a wing. This isn’t it, but look up the A-12 Avenger.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

The Shahed drones, and cruise missiles were shot down before reaching Israeli airspace according to multiple sources. The USAF claimed over 80 Shaheds, France, the UK, and Jordan all were involved. Israel claimed 25 cruise missiles, outside their airspace, at least one with C-Dome, and the Navy got 6 MRBMs using SM-3s.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I’ve never seen or heard of the A12 before.
Pretty dang cool though.

I figure you would be the one to ask, but why don’t we see more flying wing aircraft?

Is it because of the larger surface area = bigger target?

Video of the A12

ETA : another question for ya. On flightradar I’ve seen a Stratotanker in U Aldeid.
Is it regularly stationed there or is it due to what’s happening in Israel right now?

edit on 15-4-2024 by Macenroe1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Those photos look real.

Soon ai will make it very hard to tell.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

A Walk Around…

Maybe in the Black Hats world their up to A-12 VI Avenger…. 😉

👽

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It appears to be a very advanced jet of some sort. Looks like the light from the engines is causing some lens flaring. I would guess that the US also has some top secret craft like that but unless it is necessary, we are not going to use them.

Define necessary....would it mean that if Washington DC was under attack we would use them and maybe a few major air bases. I would bet they would not use them to protect the rest of us because they are most likely outrageously priced. We can use fireworks to shoot at them in the U.P of Michigan.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe1982

Because they're expensive, and complex. They don't make good passenger planes, because when the plane goes into a bank, with a tube design the center of rotation is down the middle of the cabin, so people on either side don't really feel the motion because everyone is near the center. With a wing, or a blended wing body design, the seats will be all the way out away from the center of rotation, so they'll notice the motion a lot more. It basically comes down to passenger comfort.

We have a fairly large base at Al Udeid. We keep a number of tankers, ISR platforms, sometimes bombers, and fighters based there year round.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Perhaps this is the “military triangle” This aircraft has been purported to be doing test flights…as these pics where captured over the states ….but no one can pin down its origin.

Obvious propulsion contrails ….. meaning man-made …imo

Maybe they are testing them in theatre over Israel?

The best place to test new weapons…is in a war…imo

👽

Could be another reason why the US had their middle east command in Israel a few days ago.
Where and when were these pictures captured?

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Google search ”Military Flying Triangle” in Google Images…….you’ll see a few references to choose from and click further for more information..

👽☕️🍩

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join