It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report March 2024 - Underwater UFOs display capability that ‘jeopardizes US maritime security,’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   
A new report on underwater UFOs came out - March 2024.
I have linked to the report and to an article that has film footage.
Report by Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet, PhD, US Navy (ret.).
He's saying that the underwater UFOs are jeopardizing security.

Go to the first link to watch the video.
Go to the second link to read the report.

Underwater UFOs display capability that ‘jeopardizes US maritime security,’

UFOs that have shown the ability to seamlessly transition from air to sea without a splash or crash debris are an "urgent" national security concern with "world-changing" scientific ramifications, an ex-Navy officer said.

In July 2019, the USS Omaha recorded a UFO – or UAP (unidentified anomalous phenomena) – that buzzed a Navy fleet off San Diego and disappeared into the ocean without a trace.

The video, first released by Jeremy Corbell and verified by the Pentagon, displays capability that "jeopardizes U.S. maritime security, which is already weakened by our relative ignorance about the global ocean," oceanographer and retired Rear Adm. Tim Gallaudet said.

"The fact that unidentified objects with unexplainable characteristics are entering US water space and the DOD is not raising a giant red flag is a sign that the government is not sharing all it knows about all-domain anomalous phenomena," Gallaudet wrote in his March 2024 report.

Here is his report released last month - March 2024.
I won't quote from it. It's too long for that. It's an interesting read.

PDF - Report by Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet, PhD, US Navy (ret.) - "Beneath the Surface"

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
From the depths of The Abyss…..

And then there’s the alternate ending deleted scenes in The Abyss …of not so friendly Aliens from the deep….

👽
edit on 15-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
A new report on underwater UFOs came out - March 2024.
I have linked to the report and to an article that has film footage.
Report by Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet, PhD, US Navy (ret.).
He's saying that the underwater UFOs are jeopardizing security.

Go to the first link to watch the video.
Go to the second link to read the report.

Underwater UFOs display capability that ‘jeopardizes US maritime security,’

UFOs that have shown the ability to seamlessly transition from air to sea without a splash or crash debris are an "urgent" national security concern with "world-changing" scientific ramifications, an ex-Navy officer said.

In July 2019, the USS Omaha recorded a UFO – or UAP (unidentified anomalous phenomena) – that buzzed a Navy fleet off San Diego and disappeared into the ocean without a trace.

The video, first released by Jeremy Corbell and verified by the Pentagon, displays capability that "jeopardizes U.S. maritime security, which is already weakened by our relative ignorance about the global ocean," oceanographer and retired Rear Adm. Tim Gallaudet said.

"The fact that unidentified objects with unexplainable characteristics are entering US water space and the DOD is not raising a giant red flag is a sign that the government is not sharing all it knows about all-domain anomalous phenomena," Gallaudet wrote in his March 2024 report.

Here is his report released last month - March 2024.
I won't quote from it. It's too long for that. It's an interesting read.

PDF - Report by Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet, PhD, US Navy (ret.) - "Beneath the Surface"

Cool find, when a retired Rear Admiral says this perhaps we should listen because there are only 2 likely reasons for such a report, and one highly unlikely.

First the unlikely....

He has had some episodes or breakdowns and is off his rocker.

the only 2 other likely reasons are

either

This is a complete subterfuge effort and they are using his name and rank to add authenticity

or

He has experienced or seen evidence of this phenomenon and he believes it's a legit threat

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Anyone with any idea of no limits to alien capabilities, should have no trouble knowing that we can do nothing to deter what is happening. We never could and cannot now as the situation grows to be an insurmountable, close and personal aspect of our lives and future.

Sadly, most people still yap about "freedom," "nationality," and "rights." People, the Middle Ages are finally done. The transition into the future world will be difficult for many.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about the aliens. They have not attacked us yet, as long as we stay sensible, they won't harm us that much. Seems that we can share a few cows with them and if they abduct some people to run tests on them....it will be good for the environment. Less cows to fart, less people to eat and waste food. Less destruction of the environment.

If an alien ship landed in my back yard, I would be curious enough to go with them...but would not want to have my memory of the event erased. I wonder if they like coffee? Now if they came to my house to steal my coffee, I might get a little upset, they can come over and have coffee if they want, but leave my emergency stocks of it alone. I would have to replace it at full price, we stock up on sale.

So what would I fear about aliens? They might steal my coffee. If they do take me, I sure hope they grab a can of coffee and have a coffee pot on their ship. If I do go with them, beware....if your coffee disappears mysteriously, it could be an alien who is stealing your coffee for me.

If these beings in those UFOs were a threat, they would have attacked our ships already and destroyed them. That guy the article is about must not be able to comprehend things properly. Unless of course, he knows we have been doing things these beings do not approve of, then he should fear the consequences of their response.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Interesting.

But.....of course, it will be ignored by the US Security State.

Ever thus.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I’m thinkin they drink their own brand of coffee…..

Source: Alien Coffee Roasters

👽☕️

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Ummm....

I believe that the "alternate ending" referenced in your post is actually comprised of scenes from the movie "Deep Impact", which depicted the effects of a "Extinction Level Event" (ELE) meteor impact.

Oops!

Responded to the wrong post (not enough coffee this morning!).
edit on 15-4-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I thought it might have been Deep Impact too. But the ELE event happens at the Atlantic Ocean and the East Coast…..

The Biederman fragment hits the Atlantic Ocean near Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, creating a megatsunami that destroys much of the East Coast of the United States, reaching the Ohio River Valley, and also hitting Europe and Africa. Millions are killed, including Sarah's parents, Lerner, and her father.

In the supposed Alternative ending….of The Abyss…..a ginormous tsunami wave is also seen about to hit the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fran.

Hmmm

👽

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Perhaps of interest to you….

👽

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The first thing I notice is that the video appears to be from a thermal camera.

The second thing I noticed is the uniform blob shape.

Therefore, I suspect that what is seen in the video is a plasma phenomenon, which could be laser or microwave laser generated.

Much like the dot from a laser pointer, generated plasmas can be steered in ways that would seem to defy conventional physics, if they were solid objects.

Plasmas can also be generated in the air or in water, and I wouldn't be surprised if they can transition without a splash.

Plasmas can be visible to the naked eye, thermal imaging, and radar.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I wouldn't mind drinking a few beers with the aliens. I hear the Nordics like to party...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

They heard titan go plop, i guess they heard what else is down there...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Why should disinformation not be on that list of possible scenarios?

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
These alien folks have been amongst us a very long time it seems. If they actually were a threat I think we would know by now. Our military people refer to them as a threat to this and that because the alien tech is way more advanced, we cannot understand it or even begin to counter it. That doesn’t mean they are an actual clear and present danger - quite the opposite I’d say.

Seems increasingly likely, to me at least, that these ‘aliens’ are far closer to home though, like much much closer, which is disappointing.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Submerged aliens cause containership malfunctions, causing collisions with bridges and other things.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

These alien folks have been amongst us a very long time it seems. If they actually were a threat I think we would know by now.

Exactly. And the only reason it’s made it to the MSM, and these ‘ex military whistleblowers’ (BULLSNIP) is because they are ramping up for the biggest PSYOP of all time - Project Bluebeam.

Seems increasingly likely, to me at least, that these ‘aliens’ are far closer to home though, like much much closer, which is disappointing.

Yes, living ‘amongst’ us since the beginning. Probably here before us, for that matter. Beings that can move through multiple dimensions of existence. I don’t find that disappointing. It’s fascinating and terrifying all at the same time. The fact that they’ve been virtually unseen, and have clearly manipulated our reality to their desires. With having done so for eons. Very clever indeed.

Without getting biblical, it appears there are stronger forces keeping them at bay. Interesting how they prefer to manipulate behind the scenes. Maybe they learned their lesson from their times of being ‘the gods’. Realized that notoriety gets you nowhere. Best to be the invisible puppeteer.

It’s so crazy how stupid us humans are. We can’t even find a consensus about what happens to us when we die. Let alone traverse through multiple dimensions…..

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Submerged aliens cause containership malfunctions, causing collisions with bridges and other things.
All WEF influence, nothing to do with aliens sadly. IMO.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I read about the navy investing in research to generate a plasma bubble that could make it so a sub could cross in the ocean underwater at really high speeds. I guess they have already tested this technology and it does work on a small experimental craft...but they did not give much information about it other than the technology is being developed. It did incorporate a laser beam to do something to the water. It seemed to be an article to get justification for the expense of the project from Americans. I do not know if it would work with something big, the energy needed might exceed what is possible for something that size and of course the test vehicle did not have anything living in it.

The article was a military article if I remember right, I might have found it from a thread someone here on ATS made.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: WeMustCare
All WEF influence, nothing to do with aliens sadly. IMO.

WEF could be working with one of the alien races. All powerful people are afraid of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join