It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl 11, Barred From Starting a Faith Club but Classmates are Allowed Pride Group

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Annee
Am I aware there are many branches of Satanism? Yes, I am.

I didn't ask if you were aware that there are branches of Satanism.
YOU asked if Satanists could be part of the interfaith community service club.
I posted info showing that 'community service' isn't generally a part of Satanism.
It's all focused on the self and self gratification and indulgence.

Satanists are people.

People get involved in community service.

Your prejudice is showing.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Satanists are people.

This is an inter-FAITH community service club.
For people OF FAITH to come together and serve.

I posted info on Satanism.
Nothing in there about community service.

By your reasoning ... the LGBTQ Pride club shouldn't exist.
Because straight people can have pride in their sexuality too.
And they are being excluded from the 'Pride club'.

That's funny. Not even a little bit true.
But YOURS sure is!

edit on 4/10/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Satanists are people.

This is an inter-FAITH community service club.
For people OF FAITH to come together and serve.

I posted info on Satanism.
Nothing in there about community service.

By your reasoning ... the LGBTQ Pride club shouldn't exist.
Because straight people can have pride in their sexuality too.
And they are being excluded from the 'Pride club'.

That's funny. Not even a little bit true.
But YOURS sure is!

You should listen to yourself.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You should listen to yourself.

I am. I"m making perfect sense.
You, on the other hand, are trying to disenfranchise people of faith.
Why can't people of faith get together like LGBTQ get together?

If children wanting an inter-faith group to get together for community service
needs to drop the 'faith' part and include those without faith ...
Then the LGBTQ Pride group needs to drop the 'LGBTQ' part ....
because they are disenfranchising straight people who are just
as 'prideful of their sexuality' as the LGBTQ are.

It's only fair.

See your illogic? And your prejudice? It's really clear.

edit on 4/10/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thank you Freeborn!!!!
I’m reading through this thread and I’m just like “wtf, why are we even talking about this being a problem?”

The real problem is people like Annee who are trying to normalize the sexualization of 10/11 year old kids. This isn’t even high school age yet! Like seriously? Wtf is wrong with people?

Guess what Annee! You are arguing about how a “religious club” (which it isn’t, it’s ok that you don’t know what interfaith community service means. Some people’s pencil isn’t as sharp as others, you seem to be trying to write with the eraser end btw) is bad. Meanwhile for a 10/11 year old child you are saying that it’s ok to influence their beliefs in sexuality (which is exactly what the disgusting LGBAGSJFUEHSJ club is doing). You and everyone like you HAVE MADE SEXUALITY INTO A RELIGION. You’re just too daft to realize it. And your whole argument in this thread has turned into “b-b-b-but what about those 10/11 year old satanists joining the inter-religious community service club?!?!” 😂😂😂 then you go onto to tell other people to “listen to themselves” I’m literally lol’ing. You just can’t make this stuff up.

Convenient that you choose to ignore Freeborn because you have nothing to back up your BS.

a reply to: Freeborn
edit on 10-4-2024 by Sisavran because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The reason why there is a separation of Church and State to begin with is all of the meddling in politics and suffering the Churches, both Catholic and Protestant have caused humankind over the centuries.

Most of the founding fathers were of faiths that were being persecuted by the Catholic Church. Many of the pilgrims arriving in the New World were Protestants of religions being persecuted by the Catholic Chruch. They were running from religious and political persecution. That is why they made a separation of Church and State. Why the Inquisition even followed them over to the "New World" for awhile.

God had enough of the persecution the evil Church had been doing in His name and said enough and stripped it of most of its carnal power. She still imagines she sits a queen on the kings of the earth (false religion, especially Christendom, with her fractured sects, Catholicism, the Orthodox, and the Protestant) but God who judged her is strong. Her judgement will come in one hour and she will be destroyed forever as a righteous punishment for all of her vile deeds:

"To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’ That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong."-Revelation 18:7-8.

Gone are the days that that evil institution appoints kings, commands nations, and ruthlessly calls for wicked wars in God's name to persecute all who are not of their faith. That wicked prostitute, "Babylon the Great" has indeed fallen!:

"Another, a second angel, followed, saying: “She has fallen! Babylon the Great has fallen, she who made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality!”-Revelation 14:8.
edit on Wed, 10 Apr 2024 12:29:00 -0500pm41020240400000000America/ChicagoWed, 10 Apr 2024 12:29:00 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

'Denying the formation of a religious student club while allowing other clubs violates the Constitution,' Kayla Toney, associate counsel at First Liberty Institute, told DailyMail.com.

I'm not seeing how the formation of that type of club violates the Constitution as they are denying the club not the multiple faiths? Maybe you can elaborate more for me on how you view this as a violation

Actually, here is the Principal's explanation of why the club was denied...

Principal Allison told L.A.W. that she could not have an interfaith student prayer club,
but that L.A.W. “could fill out an application to pay to use the school after school; I would
allow that.” When L.A.W. asked why she would have to pay as an outside group when
there are other student clubs who don’t have to pay, Principal Allison responded, “I am
sorry, [L.], I just can’t tell you what you want to hear,” and “we can’t allow it.”
On March 8, Principal Allison reiterated, “Per our meeting, we discussed that the
process of establishing clubs for this school year has ended as of the end of October. No
new clubs are being added at this time.” Principal Allison made this statement despite
permitting a Pride Club to begin the same month that L.A.W. and J.W. wanted their
interfaith prayer club to start meeting. On March 12, L.A.W. sent an email saying, “It is
my last year at Creekside, and I am really excited about my faith club. I already have some
ideas planned. Is there any way you could please change your mind?” Principal Allison
did not respond to L.A.W.’s email.

firstliberty.org...

So if we are to believe the Principal's reason, then they can try again next time and see if it is denied again or not.
edit on q00000044430America/Chicago3838America/Chicago4 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I see the hate mongers are really swarming this one 😀

Bitter seething hate

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What does a Pride club have to do with religion?

Every time this comes up — it’s:

“But they have a Pride club”

What does a Pride club have to do with school ?
School should be about learning and developing skills , not sexuality! This is allowed/pushed because it's part of their agenda.
Agenda2030/Marxist communist takeover:

Article with sources !

Notice goals 8 and 9.
Enough said.

edit on 10-4-2024 by ScarletDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

And guess what it says.

"interfaith student prayer club".

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
11 year old's and even younger, are more sexually aware than you can imagine in this day and age of www, cyber everything.

They are naturally interested in sexuality, on the verge of adolescence and very curious and discuss all aspects of human sexuality among themselves.

It's not Mayberry anymore, Barn....

edit on 10-4-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sisavran

The real problem is people like Annee who are trying to normalize the sexualization of 10/11 year old kids. This isn’t even high school age yet! Like seriously? Wtf is wrong with people?

The real problem is ignorance.

Children less than four years old will sometimes touch their own private parts or look at the private parts of others.
Between ages four and six, some children may become more actively curious, attempting to see others dressing or undressing or will perhaps "play doctor".

Between ages six and twelve, children may start to expand their curiosity to images of undressed people available in the media. They may develop a need for privacy regarding their own bodies and begin to be sexually attracted to peers. From the ages of three to seven, children are typically curious about where babies come from. They may explore other children's and adults' bodies out of curiosity and also begin to have a sense of learned modesty and of the differences between private and public behaviors. For some children, genital touching increases, especially when they are tired or upset.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

You mean where children learn?

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

And guess what it says.

So?

It's open to people of any faith to come and participate, and do community service. That's their focus. If there can be a LGBTQ Pride club, and a Green club, and a dozen other clubs, why can't there be an Interfaith Community Service club? You still haven't answered that.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So why not include a club to learn about all religions? See how YOUR prejudice is showing?
You are just anti-religion , pro Pride club , admit it.

I'm agnostic, not even religious , but I'm 100% for personal freedoms to express what people want.
Hey ,even a Pride club, even though I don't agree with it, as they are definetely pushing this to influence young kids who are still discovering themselves and nowhere near fully developed. Plus the fact that the only reason they are pushing this is to further their agenda (see my article linked in my other post).
edit on 10-4-2024 by ScarletDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So why not include a club to learn about all religions? See how YOUR prejudice is showing?

Here’s an idea.

Let all the churches start an LGBTQ+ support group in their facility.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Here’s an idea.

You are doing everything possible to avoid saying why the schools should not be including interfaith clubs.
So now you're saying Churches should include LQBTQ clubs! Wow , that's a new one.
In that line of thinking (your thinking) , then it makes sense that schools should include interfaith/Church clubs.

But you will never admit this as your chockfull of SH!T

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Here’s an idea.

Here's an idea.
Let the 11 year old girl have her inter-faith community service club.
Just like the LGBTQ kiddies have their we-are-full-of-sexual-pride club.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

a reply to: quintessentone

And guess what it says.

Oh yeah, I missed the 'prayer' part, so how would the prayer sessions work with all the various faiths?

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

11 year old's and even younger, are more sexually aware than you can imagine in this day and age of www, cyber everything.

.......trying to justify the sexualisation of 11 year olds?

And you seem to forget that we've ALL been 11 year old's once over.....most of us do remember what it was like.
But that doesn't excuse indoctrinating them in the LGBTQ+ agenda or the restriction on interfaith groups that can only benefit better understanding and tolerance of others faith.

To be honest, that's the sort of thing a potential nonce would say - and I stress, I am NOT saying you are a nonce, just that its the sort of excuses they use.

edit on 10/4/24 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join