It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OUT OF THE BLUE Chilling moment pulsating blue cigar-shaped UFO is filmed hovering over PHX AZ

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unharmed
a reply to: quintessentone

You're right, Betty isn't always wrong.

Maybe we just don't know mirages very well (?)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Gotta love The Sun using the word "chilling" ... "interesting" is probably more accurate.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Within the last +3 years…..the similarities in shape to these particular objects is striking…imo.

And all of those look like a light that was moving too fast for the camera, so they appeared as a line instead of a point.

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   
inscrutable

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I concur it looks like a luminous balloon.

It might have a delta shape but facing us with its front. Tether holds it 'nose' against the wind. For a few moments I could see the 'tail' of delta, where it looks like it vents something into the air at first glance.

So...these folks carried it from place to place..Nice.

There is no unusual movement. And it fell into the water...as expected from a balloon to do.

edit on 6-4-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

ArMaP, these are stills from the video. In the video I can see an object the way it is from camera view. It is having prolonged shape imo. This is not an artifact from long exposure. May be I am missing something.

edit on 8-4-2024 by DaydreamerX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
2:40 to 2:60

Second footage very high quality

All in all the complete video is an impressive compilation of which some are the weirdest and scary events.

posted on Apr, 9 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
In a charged atmosphere, noble gases like argon and xenon can glow blue and look like a plasma, with blurry edges.

It is possible that these blue images are long balloons filled with helium with argon and/or xenon. If they are flying high in an electrical storm, they may take on this glow. Just a guess.

It may be a fun experiment to try.

edit on 9-4-2024 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I think you are on the right track. I might add though that it does not take some plasma storm to lit up those balloons. Since they are filled with type of gas, only few light sources inside would do it.

The electricity could be supplied via tether wire or battery onboard. LEDs do not require a lot of power for a dozen of bulbs and do not need a prolonged life...just enough to shoot a video and let it sink in a water or land somewhere.

I have seen my neighbors having fun with large kites with illumination...looked very cool. They were a firebird and a cute dragon but can be anything including triangular shape imitating an alien craft.

cheers)

posted on Apr, 12 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Here’s how a desktop plasma ball works……

What is a plasma ball?

​The plasma ball can be described as an electrified globe. When turned on, streaks of light bounce around the globe. When the globe is touched, the streaks center on the spot where it is being handled. The plasma ball consists of a transformer that is fixed at some voltage and the transformer is encapsulated by a globe which grounds the plasma ball. The colored lights are a result of several types of gases that are inside the globe. The type of gas used will determine the type of colored streaks that are formed when you turn the transformer on. The most common gases used in plasma balls are noble gases such as argon, neon and xenon but other gases can also be used and each gas gives off a different color as indicated below.

Helium, Krypton: white ​

Neon: pinkish red

Carbon dioxide: white or blue ​

Nitrogen: grayish pink or light orange

Argon: violet

​Xenon: bluish white

What happens when you touch a plasma ball?

​The transformer produces electrons. Remember that similar charges repel each other and opposite charges are attracted to each other. So inside the globe there are a lot of similar charges that want to get as far away from each other as possible. When you touch the globe, the high concentration of electrons inside the globe now have access to the earth and can thus reduce their concentration by passing through you and releasing their charge into the earth. The amount of charge in the plasma ball is relatively small so there is no risk of you getting hurt. The reason why the electrons are attracted to the earth is that the concentration of electrons in the earth is very, very low and the earth is so vast that it can easily accept the charged particles.

I have a tri-color …red, blue, green plasma ball.

By earthly standards…. Carbon dioxide…creates the color Blue, also Xenon…creates the color(s) Blue White.

I presume a tubular balloon envelope of some material… filled with either of the two gases to give the color Blue….can be a accomplished with a small payload energy source to illuminate it….until the energy runs out…..the plasma illumination would then stop instantly and both the weighted energy source payload and deflated tubular balloon envelope will fall back to earth….which you won’t see since these particular illuminated blue and white tubular/cylindrical/cigar types of “UFOs” have only been seen at night apparently…

Perhaps a hoax is possible after all……

If I were to hoax it…..I would have at least made it laughable….

Pulsating….

Hmmm

👽☕️🍩
edit on 12-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Seems as though Blue tubes are now fashionable…..and all the rage….

umm….a UFO seen earlier in the day in South Philadelphia has now been filmed diving into the Delaware River

👽
edit on 13-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

When the object is near the water the reflection looks wrong, as it looks more like a projection of the whole object than the reflection.

Suspicious.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Not sure I understand……

The whole object is illuminated…..why wouldn’t all of the illumination reflect in the water?

👽
edit on 14-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Because that's not how reflections work.

If the water surface were a perfect mirror we would see a perfect reflection of the object, like this:

A shadow cast by a light above the object would be as large as an imaginary rectangle containing the object.

You can try it at home, just get some kind of luminous object and some water and see what happens.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I see what your saying…..I trust your word…suspicious indeed

I’ll try your little experiment in the near future…..

👽🍺

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DaydreamerX

It is the ionization of these gasses that produce the glow. I guess you could use blue LED's in a smoke filled balloon, but it may not look like that.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Not sure I understand……

The whole object is illuminated…..why wouldn’t all of the illumination reflect in the water?

👽

To me that shot looks like there is an obstacle between an object and the camera. Like a log or something, or visual horizon, or what ever that makes its reflecting distorted. Great visual stunt tho.

I like these type of videos. And those fun to discuss.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Vid Purported to be the same Blue tubular UFO in south Philly but this time in the daylight……..you may need to zoom in some…

South Philly Blue UFO

👽

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Why do those objects always appear in the same position, always looking like a backward slash? Why never like a forward slash?

Another suspicious thing about those images, it's almost as if someone is using the original images to create fake videos.

posted on Apr, 16 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Another suspicious thing about those images, it's almost as if someone is using the original images to create fake videos.

Well if random people in random places are using the original animated image …..to superimpose onto actual scenery video for a hoaxing……you would have to prove such a process has been done…..

And then it comes down to why?……..just for the fun of it?……..perhaps.

Again….prove its all a hoaxing from all these people…..(a rhetorical question of course)

👽🧐
edit on 16-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join