It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phantom of the MAGA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I can't wait until election season is over.
No more political ads on TV or anywhere else.
They all suck.

yeah for at least a few months or so 🤓

Unfortunately immediately after Trump wins, the deposed DC swamp establishment will once again re-label themselves as "The Resistance!". The low-IQ left will believe it, and the nonstop 24/7 BS will all start over.
Still it's better than what we've got now.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
I just deleted my rant that would probably get me banned. I will sum it up:

Democrats suck

Republicans suck

Trump sucks

He’s better than the former two.

The whole thing is going to have to go back to the building blocks of how to run them... Real crazy how the founding fathers knew if we shat on the people speaking their minds that tyrannical people become powerful and ruin it for the nation. Little did they know we would be so important in places we can't name just for saying things like "little girls deserve to grow up in a place where they will be allowed to speak, read and write too".

edit on 29000000513120243America/Chicago03pm3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

are you trying to give people on ATS hurt feelz, cos i think you succeeded, as the usual you must be a leftist, pedo, democrat etc jibes have been aimed at you

one day people may understand we can laugh at trump and have zero affiliation to biden or the democrats or pedos

in the mean time enjoy the slander coming your way

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Trump talks and acts the same as he did 10 years ago.

Yip, a load of bollocks because he's full of #.
Same as Biden.

I think we should all strive to ridicule and take the piss out of our politicians because as far as I can tell they are all #ing hopeless.....none more so than Trump and Biden.

Can't people see that just because someone expresses dislike and contempt for one it does not mean that they automatically support the other?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

Damn, Trump really drives you to embarrass yourself.

I posted a couple of videos , that seems a pretty low bar for "Embarrassing yourself"

You can have the last word. I know you're hurting. Good luck with the failed thread.

Thanks , good luck with your failed President.

edit on 29-3-2024 by gortex because: spelling

(post by CataclysmicRockets removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Amazing
Fantastic
The best
I am pretty sure the MAGA died this week. For better or worse, time will tell.
But it brings me great joy to watch the effects of buyers remorse on a grand scale.

And I believe I drove the point home and added a mic drop for good measure.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It's ironic how bad the far left hate America and it's people lol

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Opossum19
It's ironic how bad the far left hate America and it's people lol

Not Leftists just Anti Trumpists .... that's democracy baby.

The Lincoln Project is dedicated to the preservation, protection, and defense of democracy. Since our launch in December 2019, The Lincoln Project has played a unique role in American politics. We entered the political arena with two stated objectives: first, to defeat Donald Trump at the ballot box in 2020. (Done.) The second was to ensure Trumpism failed alongside him. We understand that the real fight against Trumpism is just beginning and we’re committed to seeing it through. Our democracy depends on it.

Founded by former Republican strategists who understood the grave threat of Trumpism to our nation, the Lincoln Project team has expanded to include individuals from across the political spectrum. We are first and foremost: pro-democracy.
lincolnproject.us...

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You just quoted "The Lincoln Project"?

I am embarrassed for you.

Have you ever taken the time to read about the group?

ETA.. I had thought they collapsed in 2021 after a string of resignations over sexual misconduct (John Weaver and underage males), shady finance management, etc.

“The interviews depict an organization that grew quickly, with little planning at its inception, and then began to spiral out of control as its founders quarreled over the organization’s direction, finances, tactics and even who would own the donor data that the project would eventually amass. Some of the co-founders had an informal management agreement that excluded the others, without their knowledge. Several had private firms to which the Lincoln Project channeled tens of millions of dollars that are then not subject to disclosure, while others were paid relatively modest amounts directly or nothing at all. There were clashes over ego and resentments over podcasts and television contracts.”

Linky from CNN about the problem because you can trust them!

Didn't realize they survived that and got a whole lot of newer, fresher scumbags to attempt to influence an election yet again before being found out again after the election...

Democrats have some pretty big pockets and perversions to make a 2.0 of the company.

edit on 100000003America/Chicago3pmFri, 29 Mar 2024 20:08:41 -050008 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

(post by budzprime69 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
Stopped watching after the intro showed him in perfectly normal attire, smiling, with a caption that read "why does he look like that?"

There was absolutely nothing even remotely out of the ordinary in the shot.

Whatever straws they were grasping at, they missed.

That's "intelligent" to you?

Thanks for the quick summary. Because of your good reputation, I won't invest any time watching.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Also didn't you decide to give up the other day when I called you for the BS that you attempted to throw around?
I think you and thise like you that think the way do are bound for hardship due to lack of humility.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You already commented on the thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

You already commented on the thread.

Link please? If I'm going crazy, I'll apologize and lock myself away. If you're going crazy, we all need to know.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   

You are not going crazy WMC. Maybe a little ignorant at times but we are all human.
I was specifically referring to this thread.
If I wanted to discuss other topics I do try to keep those debates and the like on those threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join