It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kyiv will vote 99% for Putin! Letter from Kyiv

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Happy St Patricks day,

Carry on.. talking Kiev now...
edit on 17000000173120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: twistedpuppy

I would go one step further and include a declaration of "eternal friendship" with the Russian Federation in your American constitution.

The amount of adoration many of our US Defenders of Freedom and Liberty have for Putin, his dictatorship and expansionism I can see there being something in this.

Confederation of Russo-American Soviet States, or CRASS - yes, there's a certain irony in that for those that know - has quite a ring about it.

I'm sure Putin would be a stout defender of the hallowed US Constitution and its values that so many of his US acolytes still bizarrely allege to worship.

I think that you and anyone else going meh Putin is evil are not seeing the big picture.

I think I would still try to take him out because it is built in INSTINCT at this point for me to do so with my growing up being taught USSSR is bad. Is that because they really were or because our media lies so much we believe them all? After all the Communist are taking over here now.

That makes it where I have to step back and ask what the truth is and how do I confirm it?

I CANNOT confirm Putin is a bad guy with the lying Western media being my source.

I can confirm Biden is a creepy kid sniffing pedo that is in a party the claims the other side loves war when it is their side the D's who constantly start crap they then stall out on and make us look weak and spend our money like drunken sailors on shore leave

ETA

I am NOT an R for the record. I may loan my vote to them, but I was raised a Democrat and had to depart when it was obvious they are Communist shills. Still not in with both feet just to clarify my politics.
edit on 17000000353120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I CANNOT confirm Putin is a bad guy with the lying Western media being my source.

You don't have to rely on 'Western media' to determine Putin is a 'bad guy'.
Just look at his actions; manipulating and changing the Russian constitution to ensure he can stay in power for far longer than is legal, controlling elections and prohibiting any viable opposition, by sending opponents and critics to Gulags in the frozen Russian hinterlands or defenestrating or Novichoking them, by forcibly enforcing Russian rule in many ex-Soviet regions that sought independence or autonomy, by interfering in neighbouring countries elections, by using many false pretences to invade neighbouring countries despite being signatories to their defence and independence, by threatening the world with first strike nuclear attacks if he doesn't get his own way etc.

I could go on but I'm sure you get my drift.

His actions speak far louder than any words can.

I don't know what Biden has to do with Putin?
I agree, Biden is an awful President.....he should never have been allowed anywhere near The White House.
But that doesn't alter the fact that Putin is a repressive and brutal de facto Dictator who has dreams of establishing some sort of new Greater Russia at any cost and regardless of the wishes of the peoples from those countries he wants to control.

Putin is about as anti-US values as a politician can get....but still we get those who seek to defend him just because of their dislike of Biden.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Ok, who reported those ACTIONS?

LIARS DID.

I agree it doesn't look good. I am saying we are being brainwashed! How can we not be getting gaslighted on any subject they won't let us in on the truth concerning? They belittle the truth leaving me to wonder what else they lie about and great big lies are their path to victory.

Plus,

I am sure we don't always agree, but I do like your logic and your approach to thinking and you do SEEM very honest to me.

Do you not see this possibility?

Just look at his actions; manipulating and changing the Russian constitution to ensure he can stay in power for far longer than is legal, controlling elections and prohibiting any viable opposition, by sending opponents and critics to Gulags in the frozen Russian hinterlands or defenestrating or Novichoking them, by forcibly enforcing Russian rule in many ex-Soviet regions that sought independence or autonomy, by interfering in neighbouring countries elections, by using many false pretences to invade neighbouring countries despite being signatories to their defence and independence, by threatening the world with first strike nuclear attacks if he doesn't get his own way etc.

I agree, Biden is an awful President.....he should never have been allowed anywhere near The White House.
But that doesn't alter the fact that Putin is a repressive and brutal de facto Dictator who has dreams of establishing some sort of new Greater Russia at any cost and regardless of the wishes of the peoples from those countries he wants to control.

Putin is about as anti-US values as a politician can get....but still we get those who seek to defend him just because of their dislike of Biden.

edit on 17000000033120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Of course we are all being conditioned to varying degrees, that's the inevitable result of living in a social environment.
We all of us each has to try to discern the truth from the lies.

The best way to sell a lie is to surround it in truth.
Hence not EVERYTHING in MSM is a lie.

My point is that many people seem to support Putin purely due to their dislike of Biden.
Biden may be wrong on many things and as I said thoroughly unfit for the highly esteemed and responsible position of President of The United States of America....but that doesn't then mean that Putin is a good guy and that Biden's policy of trying to support Ukraine in their defence of their own country is wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Of course we are all being conditioned to varying degrees, that's the inevitable result of living in a social environment.
We all of us each has to try to discern the truth from the lies.

What I also find funny is that some are happy to post Russian state run media propaganda and then claim western media is some how less reliable.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok, where did you get that from?

That is the problem

I can't trust jack sh from these "reports".

The things I can trust make me NOT TRUST them even more and we are in a dilemma where the source of information being corrupted makes it hard to decide who is going to have to hang 1st when the White hats finish this.

I am suspecting Putin is all about the "real" Russia and protecting Russians. Kinda seems smart to me. The part where we think he is the scum of the earth based on the premise some people think Ukraine is about. The truth in those stories is hard to get out when the liars have a centuries long mission to control all of humanity in play with the "use it or lose it" attitude from the elite pulling these gaslighting events daily.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Not me!

I am trying to be the neutral one sorting this out thank you.

I have no trust in ANY SIDE... how can we have it in their side OR our side?

That is a conundrum that is making good men do nothing and when that happens, bad men get away with everything.

Does that make more sense this way?

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Stop looking at it from the perspective of good or evil, and start looking at it from the perspective of power and control.

One side or the other is always going to be at the helm.

End of the day it is a choice, our way of life, or Putins, because he won't stop at Ukraine.

I know which side my bread is buttered.

And it's sure as s@it not Russian side up.

Most people who are old enough to remember the Cold War can understand.

This time around the Russians sent themselves to Coventry.

And Putin has made them the European pariah for the foreseeable future.

Freedom to Ukraine and down with the Russian scum invaders.
edit on 21-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Stop looking at it from the perspective of good or evil, and start looking at it from the perspective of power and control.
End of the day it is a choice, our way of life, or Putins, because he won't stop at Ukraine.

I know which side my bread is buttered.

I agree Andy.
It seems to me that those with freedom who can criticize and dislike their governments seem to become blinded.
We may not like the way a certain party is running a goverment, but we live in a democracy and can eventually change that.
We don't have a dictator with 20+ years rule threating the world with nuclear annihilation every 5 minutes in charge..

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join