It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army medic exposed massive rise in heart diseases in active duty pilots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
These are shocking figures being released by a whistleblower with a rise of 937 % in heart failures and 152 % in cardiomyopathy among highly trained Navy pilots who would take years to replace if possible .

I just hope Ted Macie does not shoot himself in a car park

disswire.com...

Off to walk the dog
edit on 13/3/2024 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Wed Mar 13 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

This is an example of how to lie through statistics. The covid pushers did the same thing. They don't give the actual numbers, just percentages. Logic would dictate that heart disease among pilots would next to nothing, so a 937% increase could be like 10 guys.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This could only be caused by the life Navy pilots lead.
Smoking
drinking
gambling
sleeping with whores
I hear it's a very fast paced life.
Super sonics you know?
edit on 13-3-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

You have to wonder how many are flying under the radar and not reporting anything for fear of loosing their livelihood in their annual checkups .

And are the regulations being changed like for commercial pilots examinations who are also seeing a massive increase of pilots dying on the job and the subsequent cover ups

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You have to wonder how many are flying under the radar and not reporting anything for fear of loosing their livelihood in their annual checkups .

I suppose the fear of becoming a big enough loser as to lose flight status would
create significant stress. Being a fighter pilot has got to be a whole different
world.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was confused for a second. I think you should edit your thread title to Navy Medic per the article,

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Let us not forget that all these figures are cumulative, and will be affecting every sector of society over an unspecified period of time.Which at least is handy as planning for a steady event is easier than a sudden one.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   

edit on 14-3-2024 by Asher47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Let us not forget that all these figures are cumulative, and will be affecting every sector of society over an unspecified period of time.Which at least is handy as planning for a steady event is easier than a sudden one.

This is from the UK Parliament.

It seems that the British PM is admitting vax injuries and considering compensation for those still suffering.

t.me...

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

well, the truth on this will come out, and the accounts of those who lied will be here for as long as the internet exists. So all that needs to be done now, it wait. And pay attention.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Gee Vaccine much, it's across the entire military, because everyone who refused was kicked out.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

The Msm in the UK are running damage control now ,Today they have been pushing on all channels that cancer is at its lowest levels in 25 years in younger age groups .

Which must make me one unlucky sod as I know two 18 year old who have died with cancer lately and that is just the tip of the iceberg

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

well, the truth on this will come out, and the accounts of those who lied will be here for as long as the internet exists. So all that needs to be done now, it wait. And pay attention.

They have brought out new laws to deal with this already in many countries ND , we are living in a cross between the 1984 and animal farm and the truth is what ever the government says it is or else .

Canada is calling for a life sentence for saying bad things online and this guy in Belgium was jailed for a year for a 7 year old meme in a private chat group
100percentfedup.com... e-chat/

All those responsible for pushing the gene altering clot shots have grabbed their 30 pieces of silver quit their jobs and are heading for countries with no extradition treaty with their own country .

Anthony Fauchi did a interview with the leftist BBC reporter www.bbc.com...

It really is fun to watch especially the security team he has running near him in a empty building and how the first thing he mentions is us bad conspiracy theorists

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

It is definiatly increasing ,I never thought the MSN could be so inverted as far as the truth goes, but there you go it is a good learning experience.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

If their lips are moving they are lying , during covid it was non stop every 10 minutes the same set of lies were rolled out to the public .

And now silence from them about the filled up hospitals and nurses and doctors run of their feet and the breaking medical system .

I meet a few nurses while walking my dog and know them well enough for them to confide in me just what they are seeing on a daily basis , one who works in the maternity unit is the most damaged at what is going on

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus

I suppose the fear of becoming a big enough loser as to lose flight status would
create significant stress. Being a fighter pilot has got to be a whole different
world.

Aircrew of all flavors in the military, be they rated or support crew, tend to avoid healthcare if at all possible. No one wants DNIFed (duties not including flying). I imagine civilian aircrew have similar tendencies, if not worse, if civilian aircrew doesn't get paid if they don't fly. Military gets paid regardless.

top topics

join