It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President TRUMP Authorized Ten Thousand Troops to Protect the Capitol - DJT is Totally Exonerated.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: WeMustCare

You are undoubtedly the most prolific and shameless liar on this site.

Washington DC is not a state and is completely under control of Congress.

The presiding Speaker of the House is the ultimate authority (over the mayor) as to what Washington DC does, in terms of security and the National Guard.

Try again.

Ummmm... no.

The D.C National Guard was formed in 1802 by President Thomas Jefferson to defend the newly created District of Columbia. As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States. 

DC National Guard-About Us

He had no issue in 2020 unilaterally calling in over 5000 LEO and NG fully equipped with air support. He certainly could have done so again, or at least called after everyone in his orbit begged him to.

FOLLOW THE PEN

Who Controls The D.C. National Guard? By Delegation, It’s The Pentagon

But, there’s a clear answer.

According to a 1949 executive order signed by President Harry Truman, command of the D.C National Guard is delegated to the Secretary of Defense.

Carry On

THINKing Music

edit on 9-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Big unanswered question is:

Why didn't The Capitol Police or The Speaker request National Guard ???

The "Evacuations" (Drama!) were underway and nobody asked???????

How was Trump supposed to know or do anything if The National Guard wasn't asked for?????

And remember Pelosi had her Daughter's Film Crew johnny-on-the-spot for the the whole event!!!

If Trump was at The White House, who was keeping him "Informed"? OR who was suppressing the info he was getting? 😀

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It gets better though... because it has changed since then.

Don't ruin my fun with Frogs!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

He could. He again did so in 2020. Bowser did not request 5000 and air support.

As a matter of fact, he went further by calling in not only NG, but LEO from other areas.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I grew up in the Nova Suburbs with a friend who’s dad was a park police officer who rode horses for crowd control in the 1980s and 1990s.

Every 4th of July our families would go to the mall in DC to see the fireworks in the VIP Spot by the monument.
One of the perks of knowing a DC park policeman..hehe

I always remember seeing at least 50-100 horses with cops on them for crowd control. Usually over a million people do down there every 4th of July.

A couple months ago I saw him at my friends house and of course he is retired now and so asked him

“ Where the hell was the park police with their horses that day on Jan6 if the protest started at the mall?”

He looked at me very sad and said “
my sources told me they were all to stand down that day”.

I have known this man since I was 4 years old and he is definitely not a liar.

You all can take this anyway you want too but as for me this was a coordinated and well thought out and executed plan to frame trump as an insurrectionist by letting the crowd go into riot mode.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
According to Democrats, a report shows it wasn't Trump's fault ..... 😀

(Dec 2021) Capitol Police Chief Can Now 'Unilaterally' Ask for National Guard Help In Emergencies

The U.S. Capitol Police chief will be able to more quickly ask for the National Guard's help in an emergency under a bill signed Wednesday by President Joe Biden.

The chief will now be able to "unilaterally" request assistance from the D.C. National Guard or federal law enforcement agencies without prior approval from the Capitol Police Board, streamlining a process that lawmakers have identified as one of the reasons for the Guard's slow response during the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.

The report found that "the need to await Capitol Police Board approval during an emergency hindered the ability to request District of Columbia National Guard ("DCNG") assistance quickly."

So where was The Capitol Police Board???? ROFLOLz 🤓

edit on Mar-09-2024 by xuenchen because: 🤡🤡

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Hey, Trump himself said he was doing it.

As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults and the wanton destruction of property," he said. "We will end it now."

Link

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

He could. He again did so in 2020. Bowser did not request 5000 and air support.

As a matter of fact, he went further by calling in not only NG, but LEO from other areas.

So you said he could, but yet he asked the Mayor if he could and was turned down.

Seems kinda odd that the Orange Dictator wouldn't do it then anyways.

So why couldn't he do it?

I'm just having fun with you because there was a legitimate reason that he couldn't just call in the DC National Guard all on his own and you are too ignorant to know why he couldn't.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

So who requested The NG that day? AND, WHEN ? 😀

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All it would have taken when the Capitol was being overrun was one phone call from Trump. He was busy tweeting about Pence not having courage and ignoring everyone begging him to call.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A Curious Order...

D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser ordered Un-Armed guards for protecting the Capitol on Jan 6, 2021.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

This part of the overall "Trump trap" was not planned to be a shoot out. That would endanger the many FBI Agents and Actors who were put in place to make the "riot" look as menacing as possible. Can't let any of them get shot by National Guardsmen or other Police.

A still (for now) missing piece of the Jan 6th puzzle involves pre-J6 COMMUNICATIONS between Nancy Pelosi and other key players, including D.C. mayor Bowser. Maybe Nancy Pelosi's stolen laptop contains some goodies. Was it a pre-planned theft? Maybe!

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

It's called a courtesy. He can do what he wants, we again, see that he did it in 2020.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:44 PM
link   

All it would have taken when the Capitol was being overrun was one phone call from Trump. He was busy tweeting about Pence not having courage and ignoring everyone begging him to call.

One phone call to whom? The PA Announcer at the Capitol?

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

This has been know since it happened, for those that wanted to look. It will be amusing to see who wants to deny it.

It will be interesting to see WHAT ELSE can be recovered from hardware and cloud storage, the criminals in Congress thought they had totally erased from existence.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It's called a courtesy. He can do what he wants, we again, see that he did it in 2020.

Willfully ignorant till the end, I see.

If our little discussion puts some sand in your vag, then it may someday make you actually look up why he couldn't.

I'ma go watch Damsel... your entertainment value withered on the vine rather quickly in this discussion.

Can't figure out a simple topic by yourself.

But you keep being you...

edit on 100000003America/Chicago3pmSat, 09 Mar 2024 20:51:04 -060051 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Oh, you're right the President cannot contact the Army,Pentagon,Defense Dept. Etc. I mean really? You're not serious, right?

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ex-Capitol Police Officer Reveals How He Decided Jan. 6 Was a 'Set-Up'

Ride The Lightening

GOOD Guys always Finish Last
4 Capitol Police Officers Have Died by Suicide Since the January 6 Insurrection

edit on 9-3-2024 by MetalThunder because: STAND YOUR GROUND

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

In the last ruling, didn't the Supreme Court say it's UP TO CONGRESS to label what happened on January 6, 2021 as an "Insurrection"? If there is no official legal document from Congress labeling the protest as such, it was NOT an Insurrection?

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

"Mr. Ornato's testimony proves what Mr. Meadows has said all along, President Trump did in fact offer 10,000 National Guard troops to secure the U.S. Capitol, which was turned down.

Did you read the OP?

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Sounds like you're predicting something that could have happened if the 10,000 Troops had been allowed. Your prediction is over the top, imo.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join