It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What WINNING looks like today!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
After the Great STOU speech last night a whole lot of fun and games took place in the whole political dichotomy today.

Personally this was one of my favorites.

What you say ATS? I found hilarity and promise in it, hope you do as well.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CataclysmicRockets

That's funny, no matter what side of the spectrum you're on-unless you're too Woke to have a sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

That's funny, no matter what side of the spectrum you're on-unless you're too Woke to have a sense of humor.

Exactly my point, Thank you!

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   
That was Great.

Even the woke are adding to the pot....nearly a quarter of a million views in 13 hours..lol

edit on 9/3/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
That was Great.

Even the woke are adding to the pot....nearly a quarter of a million views in 13 hours..lol
He/she/pet/furry/it whatever has definitely got me sold on Trump now.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 01:43 AM
link   

That was Great.

Its like..
Oh no they(?) Are attempting to get people all worked up... and like...I'm in! Where do I sign????this person just made trump sound more awesome then I had realized!

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 05:48 AM
link   
There is nothing quite so funny as smug feminist hag spouting off like she's the cleverest being on the planet while showing herself up for the dullard that she really is.

That was Great.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Foxtrotoscar

it looked like an effeminate dude. But yea, all that sounds quite good.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Outside observation on my end, but it seems like you guys have two old and possibly, most likely inadequate options available to you. From what I have seen Trump has without doubt scared others to bend over. Doesn't seem like a bad deal. Biden, during his first term actually did better than I expected but I was extremely unimpressed with his SOTU after reading the transcript. Why is he bragging about things that are absolutely expected? The world would much rather have seen bragging about accomplishments rather than him doing his job. America is always expected to make a comeback but when your head braggs about something that is in the job title it really doesn't resonate well.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: budzprime69

America is always expected to make a comeback but when your head braggs about something that is in the job title it really doesn't resonate well.

Maybe he was just pointing out the fact to the people who refuse to accept it, rather than “bragging”.

Don’t know if you’ve been paying attention, but some people (aka MAGA fanatics) have been ranting on like Biden has driven the American economy into the ground… when in fact the US economy has bounced back since covid more strongly than any other first world nation.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: budzprime69

America is always expected to make a comeback but when your head braggs about something that is in the job title it really doesn't resonate well.

Maybe he was just pointing out the fact to the people who refuse to accept it, rather than “bragging”.

Don’t know if you’ve been paying attention, but some people (aka MAGA fanatics) have been ranting on like Biden has driven the American economy into the ground… when in fact the US economy has bounced back since covid more strongly than any other first world nation.

not sure if you grasp the big picture, but there is more to it than your story. Yes, after the economy was decimated by Covid shutdowns, and the job marked was destroyed, the recovery is going. Things are improving. But the excess spending by both Trump and Biden caused the inflation rate to skyrocket. Inflation is slowing, but the prices that went up, are still up, and wages have not adjusted to meet that metric. So while it looks good on paper, those who you are trying to convince, can do the math. Cost of goods much higher than wage increases= less money for each person. The less money you have, the more it hurts you. So the largest group (middle class) is feeling the hurt the worst.

If this is wrong, you will need to explain why.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Prices won't go back down unless there's a massive effort to forgive debts. But that won't happen.

I'm glad that some people are now admitting that the pandemic was the cause of all this, and not just screaming "BIDENOMINCS!".

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Prices won't go back down unless there's a massive effort to forgive debts. But that won't happen.

I'm glad that some people are now admitting that the pandemic was the cause of all this, and not just screaming "BIDENOMINCS!".

the pandemic was the initial cause, the poor actions of Biden are prolonging the pain. Bidenomics isn't working. War on energy isn't working. Forgiving college debt isn't working. Perpetual war, isn't working. But you have to dance with the one the brought ya.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

You can't ignore the draconian laws affecting Business started by the Dems to win the 2020 election really. With great respect to numerous things other things that were logical like ending lockdowns. Not all were draconian but the ones that were affectively destroyed the fabric of the whole worlds society. The very peaceful ones of the Jan 6 peaceful protestors relative the violence the left gets to do with no consequences, are being mistreated. All this while the criminal cabal in DC get a pass for their crimes by our mainstream media (yes even and especially the selective FOX news) and especially the agencies who are supposed to be protecting us from tyranny.
edit on 9000000333120243America/Chicago03am3 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Energy extraction is at all time highs, and unemployment rates are back to pre pandemic levels.
I don't understand how you think you can just 'fix' what happened. Bit short sighted don't you think?

The debt forgiveness of the student loans isn't what I was getting at, I'm talking mortgage forgiveness and such. Which won't happen.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Energy extraction is at all time highs, and unemployment rates are back to pre pandemic levels.
I don't understand how you think you can just 'fix' what happened. Bit short sighted don't you think?

The debt forgiveness of the student loans isn't what I was getting at, I'm talking mortgage forgiveness and such. Which won't happen.

and it shouldn't. When you borrow money and agree to the terms, you should abide by those terms. You agreed to them.

But I'm glad we won't have to hear all the tears and teeth gnashing when Trump starts the pipeline back and drills here. that was super annoying before, and now that we have all these posts admitting domestic production is a good idea, there should be no argument. Unless folks are just douchebags.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm not sure which laws you're referring too.
I was stating that the pandemic relief is what caused an above than average inflation rate, and prices of things won't come down, especially since global supply chains and corporations have already settled their business and trade agreements.
Olive oil is a good example.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm not sure which laws you're referring too.
I was stating that the pandemic relief is what caused an above than average inflation rate, and prices of things won't come down, especially since global supply chains and corporations have already settled their business and trade agreements.
Olive oil is a good example.

To add, I am saying the laws that shut businesses down here were stupid on an economic level and caused grief and business shutdowns. People were fired for not acquiescing to the jab that ended up with some winning settlements already for being forced to take an experimental gene therapy against their will.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I'd imagine anyone who is OK with using carbon emitting energy sources isnt against becoming energy independent.
People who advocate for really tapering off those energy sources would lose their minds. I personally find it really interesting how the Biden admin has been able to sneak under the radar.
edit on 9-3-2024 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

In hind sight, you're right. In the moment, we don't have political leaders, or health experts with crystal balls. And a lot of people spoke out agaisnt the shut downs. But it was a tough situation since the entire world was going crazy.

I did however feel the vaccines, care for elderly were extremely poorly mishandled. I feel a lot of people had the same sentiments.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join