It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woo warnings from the other side.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I am in the process of researching which spirit box to get. There’s some buildings where I live that are 900 years old , always thought they would be good places to start.
If you know of any good ones I’m all ears

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad

I don't believe that "spirit boxes" are influenced by spirits. I believe patterns can emerge from random occurrences and have always been interested in the ideas of Chaos Theory since I first heard of it.

I agree. I would call it auditory pareidolia. I have watched numerous paranormal investigation shows and when they play it the first time I cannot discern any speech. Then they replay it with subtitles (closed captions) and suddenly you can hear what is being said.

Yes, pareidolia in some ways as we are always seeking patterns, but chaos theory claims there are actual patterns in randomness.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: G1111B1234

I am pretty sure that we all have a spirit box, the question is having a valid intention for using it. Just in the mundane areas of this sort of thing, by my own experience for instance about shared dreaming. I am pretty sure that there is no such thing as a "one-night stand" Once a level of intimacy is established it is permanent. Which might be a good reason not to be promiscuous. Some basic mutual flow information systems seem to be at work in this case. Like old girlfriends if that's your thing, or in the case of women old boyfriends. For instance, someone who I was very fond of a million years ago, pops up in a memorable dream session if you get my drift, still being friends on Facebook hardly ever exchanging any news sometimes for months at a time, each with completely different lives, they inevitably make a contact after a dream session.I know on a basic level for some reason for that night at least the fire was lit again and I am pretty sure so does she. So a lot is going down on a level beyond the mundane. So I am pretty sure we all hang out in what are called dreams. Which is another dimension again to the woo.
This makes the case for any evidence that what we call normal daily living is not a more focused and permanent dream state where thinking you have a body gives you a vested interest in preserving this state as a number one priority. Whereas in fact it is one of an infinite number of possibilities of many multiple states.This makes contact with dead people a bit of a joke as we are all dead and alive at the same time, so a thing like talking to a dead person on a phone is just a bit of a glitch which would be par for the course in any dream state. Which for most people would get ignored and forgotten as irrelevant, but if accepted by an individual as a possibility might very well manifest if you get my reasoning.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So what is the story when, you have just pulled some cookies out of the oven and the phone rings, it's a neighbor down the street who just wants to thank you for being a great neighbor and friend. you go aww thanks, and on the spur of the moment decide to take some cookies down the road and share some of the freshly baked. But when arriving the sheriff and an ambulance are there as the caller in question sort of passed away many hours ago. This type of thing is so numerous as to be almost banal. I'll leave the URL as the comments are full of such reports. the actual video says that the scientific investigation into these calls falls into two categories. Sometimes the static is bad no caller ID similar voices to the spirit boxes etc.

I remember case where a spirit actually called their friend on the phone. Mykelti Williamson who played Bubba Gump.
His friend Adrian who lived in LA near him did gang related deeds a lot, and was shot and killed one day in the street by other gang people.
He called Mykelti Williamson somehow from outside Hell itself. Full text story in below link.
Bubba's friend calls him from outside hell

Called him collect, and he tried to find out where the phone call came from and the phone company told him it would be on the phone bill. When he got the phone bill there was no record of the call and no charge.

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: G1111B1234

I am in the process of researching which spirit box to get. There’s some buildings where I live that are 900 years old , always thought they would be good places to start.
If you know of any good ones I’m all ears

I currently use the P-SB11

It has dual sweeps...I usually do one in forward and the other in reverse at the same time...FM only.

But anything that generates white noise will work

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I remember looking at that one. Scary to the extreme.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I found that really interesting. When growing up I was told dreams was our soul going to the astral plains.

Do you think the same could be achieved if learnt the art of having a “out of body” experience ?

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Thank you

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27325982]G1111B1234[/posts

Without a doubt, if we don't sleep reality collapses. It is probably the key to it.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

a reply to: chr0naut

If we don’t have free will and everything is planned out , then maybe the dead have front row seats and can rewind and fast forward ?

It seemed to me that these things are from another dimension. I am in the field of Science that studies the atmospheric chemicals, but I do realize that Physics teaches us we have more than our traditional 4 dimensions. While I am not qualified anymore than a biologist which is a degree I also claim, or any lay person who doesn't pretend to know much, I do believe in that dimensional aspect of Physics. Therefore, it seems to me they are multi dimensional beings. Spirits I would suppose for the common term.

I think that using the word "dimension" is not correct. A single dimension has no thickness, chemistry and physics cannot occur in just a single dimension, natural phenomena are at least three-dimensional in nature.

I think that the use of the word "dimension" in this regard came out of the 1800's spiritism movement, and was trying to claim some semblance of scientific-sounding terminology.

Perhaps a better description would be an alternate reality or another world?

edit on 2024-03-10T06:15:59-05:0006Sun, 10 Mar 2024 06:15:59 -050003am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Would dead people have any better idea of what is going to happen than anyone alive?

What is the source of their data, and its reliability, and what confidence can we put in the sources?

Dead people are just dead.
They have ceased to exist when they died.

There is not a shred of evidence for the afterlife religious driven stories.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

If we don’t have free will and everything is planned out , then maybe the dead have front row seats and can rewind and fast forward ?

It seemed to me that these things are from another dimension. I am in the field of Science that studies the atmospheric chemicals, but I do realize that Physics teaches us we have more than our traditional 4 dimensions. While I am not qualified anymore than a biologist which is a degree I also claim, or any lay person who doesn't pretend to know much, I do believe in that dimensional aspect of Physics. Therefore, it seems to me they are multi dimensional beings. Spirits I would suppose for the common term.

I think that using the word "dimension" is not correct. A single dimension has no thickness, chemistry and physics cannot occur in just a single dimension, natural phenomena are at least three-dimensional in nature.

I think that the use of the word "dimension" in this regard came out of the 1800's spiritism movement, and was trying to claim some semblance of scientific-sounding terminology.

Perhaps a better description would be an alternate reality or another world?

Or just fantasies and made up stories that fill the imagination of the reader.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity
Anyone listening to Spirit box outputs has to admit that there are some interesting points to ponder. Some guys seem to get regular contact which seems strange for what would appear to be random signals."Hope Paranormal" wondered if he should make these contact sessions public, as it appears that over on the other side, he was getting specific warnings for Easter. I noticed that a few other predictors seem to be red alerting for this time, for various reasons, like planetary alignments etc. Which also seems to be synchronized with the general geo-political situation. Plus there seems to be a general feeling of unease in many diverse places, anyway, here it is. It has two equal signs which I seem to have a problem posting so this is the URL. www.youtube.com...

No evidence exists for these alleged warnings from the other side and no evidence whatsoever the other side exists.

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Didn’t Hawkins say something similar in his later carer ? Sitting there could be 14 dimensions or something ? He said it’s when they cross paths with other dimensions is when we get “ghosts”.

Probably not. But I'm not really sure who you mean by "Hawkins".

Stephen Hawking, the theoretical physicist and mathematician, was notably atheist and in an interview just before he died said he believed that when we die, our brains just stop working, like with a broken computer, and there is no such thing as an afterlife.

He did comment on multidimensional theories such as string theory (which posits an 11 dimensional world or, in a slightly different flavour of the theory, 27 dimensions).

He also suggested that there should be subtle remnants if the Big Bang cosmology was true, and he called these remnants the "ghosts of the Big Bang" in the title of one paper.

edit on 2024-03-10T08:14:01-05:0008Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:14:01 -050003am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Venkuish1

Would dead people have any better idea of what is going to happen than anyone alive?

What is the source of their data, and its reliability, and what confidence can we put in the sources?

What of the dead who are resuscitated? They don't come back as empty shells, they still have their personality and memories, so something seems to survive death.

Not only that, but significant numbers of those who are resuscitated near and after clinical death, recount experiences that occurred to them during the time they were dead. Definitely more of them describe post death experiences than people who recall occurrences while they were comatose, or unconscious from anaesthetic. And there are great similarities in their accounts (but also some differences from religious teachings).

My wife was one of those who had a near death experience after a severe motorbike accident. Prior to the experience, she wasn't religious at all.

And your insistence that there is no evidence of the supernatural ignores the experiences observed by significant numbers of people all through human history.

Personally, I have observed dozens of people who have been supernaturally healed, some of them of quite obvious physical conditions, and on the spot, with no time for natural healing to have occurred.

I have seen rain fall from a cloudless summer night sky and put out a fire that was threatening to burn down my house, when the water pressure and the hose I was using could barely reach the areas where the flames were burning.

I have experienced and seen the temperature drop and everyone's breath clouding up when dealing with someone who was spiritually oppressed, and have seen their appearance completely change when they were freed.

I have experienced a couple of incidents of suddenly knowing things, in considerable detail, with no way of getting or learning that information, and equally strange was that several people I was with at the time all commented on somehow receiving the same information.

Weird and often religious stuff happens all the time, to most people on the planet. It is evidence of something.

edit on 2024-03-10T08:11:21-05:0008Sun, 10 Mar 2024 08:11:21 -050003am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Venkuish1

What of the dead who are resuscitated? They don't come back as empty shells, they still have their personality and memories, so something seems to survive death.

Not only that, but significant numbers of those who are resuscitated near and after clinical death, recount experiences that occurred to them during the time they were dead. Definitely more of them describe post death experiences than people who recall occurrences while they were comatose, or unconscious from anaesthetic. And there are great similarities in their accounts (but also some differences from religious teachings).

My wife was one of those who had a near death experience after a severe motorbike accident. Prior to the experience, she wasn't religious at all.

And your insistence that there is no evidence of the supernatural ignores the experiences observed by significant numbers of people all through human history.

Personally, I have observed dozens of people who have been supernaturally healed, some of them of quite obvious physical conditions, and on the spot, with no time for natural healing to have occurred.

I have seen rain fall from a cloudless summer night sky and put out a fire that was threatening to burn down my house, when the water pressure and the hose I was using could barely reach the areas where the flames were burning.

I have experienced and seen the temperature drop and everyone's breath clouding up when dealing with someone who was spiritually oppressed, and have seen their appearance completely change when they were freed.

I have experienced a couple of incidents of suddenly knowing things, in considerable detail, with no way of getting or learning that information, and equally strange was that several people I was with at the time all commented on somehow receiving the same information.

Weird and often religious stuff happens all the time, to most people on the planet. It is evidence of something.

You seem to have a strange idea about life and death. I recall a few days ago when you made the claim there is serious evidence for the existence of God without providing any. Now you are claiming people are coming back from the dead and there is the 'other side'.

The same amount of evidence exists for God and the other side, zero!

If people can come back from the dead then why your grandfather or grandmother isn't coming back from the dead? What you described 'near death experiences' are people who haven't died despite the misconceptions that they have. Once you are dead then that's all and there is no way back as we all know.

You need to revise what evidence is because there is evidence for any of the claims made in support of the supernatural.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Venkuish1

Here are some weird ones that start at the 2min 50 mark. especially the second one which is a phone call to Art Bell.Claiming that Area 51 deals with interdimensional beings that have infiltrated the military and want major areas of the population destroyed. These five phone calls have audio to back them up.

Just thought that I would add the URL because again the comments seem to suggest these things are a lot more common than first thought www.youtube.com...

edit on am320243America/Chicago331593124 by annonentity because: adding

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   
To each his or her own.

But I'm not a fan of that vision...

It is vulnerable on -many- fronts.

Kinda sad to ruin a perfect body with some fancy tech.

It's an actual downgrade...

Hard to see when the body's already poisoned half to death.

May we all live to see better days.

I have faith.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Thank you, when you read things from a long time ago they can become blurry.

I’ve always been sceptical of the Big Bang being the cause of things. There would have been atoms first to bring such an explosion as heat comes from compressed atoms.

posted on Mar, 11 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Venkuish1

No evidence exists
If you are trained not to look for that evidence, you will never find it... But even at that, the evidence is a highly personal thing. So, you are calling everyone who has claimed a "Life After" as in reincarnation or those who have had "Near Death", liars. Quite a statement in itself. Why would you do that seeing its impossible for you to know all them personally to give a valid statement, testament, opinion.

Though, given all that it actually may be true that their is no afterlife, in your personal life. Those that have sold their eternal souls, are done, finished. Is that your case?

Say, you a Free Mason?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join