It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Two Terms for a President" is a democratic tale for the enslavement of the colonies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oh yea...

His father was kind of in good terms with Castro, and Justin seen at certain angles kind of looks like Castro when he was younger. Plus, a lot of people think Justin a communist or something.

So, the conspiracy theory was, I guess Pierre Trudeaus wife cheated or had sex with Castro and you get Justin.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: RussianTroll

I always get a kick out of people who genuinely believe Justin Trudeau is Castros son.

There is a huge amount of evidence. I don’t know if there was such a thread on the ATS, but there were such articles in the fairly serious American press, I read them myself. True, they later wrote denials, but you and I know how it’s done))))
If necessary, I am ready to create such a thread on the ATS)))
edit on 1-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: RussianTroll
A small example of what kind of “democrats” are leading you.

A small example of what kind of leader you have.

Newsweek - List of Some of the Putin Critics Who Have Died Mysteriously

For over two decades, President Vladimir Putin has squeezed dissent in Russia. Critics, journalists, and defectors have faced dire consequences after opposing him. From poisonings to shootings, mysterious falls from windows, and even plane crashes, there is a long trail of silenced voices.

Alexei Navalny, whose death in prison is as yet unexplained, had previously fallen ill on a flight from Siberia to Moscow in 2020 after being poisoned with Novichok, a nerve agent. Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian spy who defected and was a prominent Putin critic, was murdered with polonium-210 in London in 2016.

Other deaths of opposition figures under Putin's rule also appear to follow a pattern. Boris Nemtsov, shot dead near the Kremlin, and Stanislav Markelov, assassinated in Moscow alongside journalist Anastasia Baburova, are just two examples. Natalia Estemirova, abducted and found dead in Chechnya, and Anna Politkovskaya, an investigative journalist murdered in her Moscow apartment building, also paid the ultimate price following their dissent.

Alexei Navalny, Mikhail Lesin, Boris Nemtsov, Boris Berezovsky, Sergei Magnitsky, Stanislav Markelov, Anastasia Baburova, Natalia Estemirova, Anna Politkovskaya, Yuri Shchekochikhin, Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia Skripal, Prighozhin, Alexander Litvinenko,

Millions of people have died while Putin has been in power. And when Elizabeth 2 is found, hundreds of millions, if not billions of people. want an analogy? Take a closer look at Hillary and Bill))))

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

A small example of what kind of “democrats” are leading you.

A small example of what kind of leader you have.

Newsweek - List of Some of the Putin Critics Who Have Died Mysteriously

For over two decades, President Vladimir Putin has squeezed dissent in Russia. Critics, journalists, and defectors have faced dire consequences after opposing him. From poisonings to shootings, mysterious falls from windows, and even plane crashes, there is a long trail of silenced voices.

Alexei Navalny, whose death in prison is as yet unexplained, had previously fallen ill on a flight from Siberia to Moscow in 2020 after being poisoned with Novichok, a nerve agent. Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian spy who defected and was a prominent Putin critic, was murdered with polonium-210 in London in 2016.

Other deaths of opposition figures under Putin's rule also appear to follow a pattern. Boris Nemtsov, shot dead near the Kremlin, and Stanislav Markelov, assassinated in Moscow alongside journalist Anastasia Baburova, are just two examples. Natalia Estemirova, abducted and found dead in Chechnya, and Anna Politkovskaya, an investigative journalist murdered in her Moscow apartment building, also paid the ultimate price following their dissent.

Alexei Navalny, Mikhail Lesin, Boris Nemtsov, Boris Berezovsky, Sergei Magnitsky, Stanislav Markelov, Anastasia Baburova, Natalia Estemirova, Anna Politkovskaya, Yuri Shchekochikhin, Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia Skripal, Prighozhin, Alexander Litvinenko,

Millions of people have died while Putin has been in power. And when Elizabeth 2 is found, hundreds of millions, if not billions of people. want an analogy? Take a closer look at Hillary and Bill))))

You seem to think digging up the past from many years ago gives Putin carte blanche to do anything to keep hold of the reins of power now?
How is comparing atrocites from cenutries past relative to Putins crimes against his neighbours and the killing of opposition leaders to retain his power?
Please show your links and proof of the hundreds of millions who died because of Elizabeth 2nd??
edit on 1-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Alexander Pushkin 1831
Ode to defamers of Russia

What’s that you’re trumpeting about, calumniators?
How come you threaten us with excommunication?
What has enraged you? Lithuanian unease?
Forget it: this is Slavic beef among their kindred,
Domestic ancient squabble, fate has long since figured,
A puzzle, you don’t have whatever chance to read.

These here contiguous tribes already
Have long been feuding up to now;
Each party, be it ours or theirs,
Bent under gathering storm clouds.
Who’ll stand the ground when odds are heavy:
A haughty Lech? A faithful Russ?
The question is if Slavic floods will ever
Blend in the Russian sea or it’ll reduce.

Leave us alone: you’re unacquainted
With suchlike bloody sacred tablets;
This family, domestic feud
Is alien, obscure to you;
For all you care, Prague or Kremlin;
Instead, you’re foolishly entranced
By daring courage of a melee —
And, frankly, you are hating us…

Why? On the grounds that, on the ashes
Of blazing Moscow, we refused
To buy the power of the brash, who
You trembled underneath, subdued?
Respond: because we sent the idol,
Who’d been predominating kingdoms, to abyss,
Thus having paid with our lifeblood
For Europe’s freedom, state and peace?..

To hear you talk, you’re tough; then test yourselves in action!
As if an aged hero, calm in relaxation,
Can’t fix his Ismailian bayonet to a gun;
As if the word of Russian tsar is but a trinket
Or brawls with Europe any different
Or Russians out of form to overcome.

As if we’re few; as if from Taurida to Perm reels,
From ardent Caucasus to Finnish chilly skerries,
From Kremlin, shaken to the core,
Up to the walls of quiescent China
The Russian soil will never rise up
And scintillate with her steel thorns.

Then send your bellicose descendants,
Defamers, over to our place!
There’s room enough, in Russian grasslands,
Among deserving of them graves.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Here's the odd part.

Instead of adding more evidence to back up your whole position that the west is ruled by dynastic type ruling families and saying Justin Trudeau is the son of Pierre Trudeau, former PM of Canada for over a decade straight.

You say he's Fidel Castros son...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Russians in general are unpredictable people))))

I simply answered the question. It's simple))))

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

"Then send your bellicose descendants,
Defamers, over to our place!
There’s room enough, in Russian grasslands,
Among deserving of them graves."

So anyone who dares to question your country gets death threats?

That's nice.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Russians in general are unpredictable people))))

I simply answered the question. It's simple))))

Russians in general appear to be liars to me and from your little poem killers too??

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

As the day wears on and the vodka bottle empties....?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Ha.

I listen to your ruler talk with vain and resentment for the Anglo philosophy of liberal democracy, and think back to the book 'the underground man' and it all makes sense.

Russians are pretty predictable. Just read Dostoevsky.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Mostly all too predictable, in fact.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Ha.

I listen to your ruler talk with vain and resentment for the Anglo philosophy of liberal democracy, and think back to the book 'the underground man' and it all makes sense.

Russians are pretty predictable. Just read Dostoevsky.

In my library at home I have a complete collection of Dostoevsky’s works. When I was 14 years old I wrote a school essay on “Crime and Punishment” by Dostoevsky. Then my literature teacher, a communist, gave me a grade of 2/5. “2 - for her own opinion, 5 - for literacy. Although later she corrected 2 to 5, afraid of the reaction of my father, a very influential man, and not the opinion of the Communist Party. It’s not for you to teach a Russian the thoughts that Dostoevsky preached.

Re-read Fyodor Mikhailovich now. You will consider him a racist, a Russophile, an anti-Semite and a seer, all of whose predictions came true 100%.
edit on 1-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

edit on 1-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

"Re-read Fyodor Mikhailovich now. "

No thanks. I'd rather push wasps up my bum.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   

“Right there on the mountain a large herd of pigs was grazing, and the demons asked him to allow them to enter them. He let them. The demons came out of the man and entered the pigs; and the herd rushed down a steep slope into the lake and drowned. The shepherds, seeing what had happened, ran and told it in the city and in the villages. And they went out to see what had happened, and when they came to Jesus, they found the man from whom the demons had come out, sitting at the feet of Jesus, clothed and in his right mind, and they were horrified. Those who saw them told them how the demoniac was healed.”
“My friend,” said Stepan Trofimovich in great excitement, “savez-vous, this wonderful and... extraordinary place has been a stumbling block for me all my life... dans ce livre... so I remembered this place from childhood. Now one thought came to me; une comparaison. An awful lot of thoughts come to my mind now: you see, this is exactly like our Russia. These demons coming out of the sick man and entering the pigs are all the ulcers, all the miasma, all the uncleanness, all the demons and all the devils that have accumulated in our great and dear sick man, in our Russia, over centuries, over centuries! Oui, cette Russie, que j'aimais toujours. But a great thought and a great will will overshadow her from above, like that crazy demoniac, and all these demons will come out, all the uncleanness, all this abomination that has festered on the surface... and they themselves will ask to enter the pigs. Yes, they may already have entered! It’s us, we and those and Petrusha... et les autres avec lui, and I may be the first, at the head, and we will rush, mad and enraged, from a cliff into the sea and we will all drown, and there is a road for us, because We only have enough for this. But the sick person will be healed and “sit at the feet of Jesus”... and everyone will look in amazement... Darling, vous comprendrez apres, and now this worries me very much... Vous comprendrez apres... Nous comprendrons ensemble.

F. M. Dostoevsky. Demons. Part three. Chapter Seven

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Bit, turgid?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

In my opinion, people should have the opportunity (but not the obligation) to change power. Every election must be held.

And every leader should face credible opposition not mannequins placed to give the illusion of choice ... no ?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Can you even stay on topic after your initial opening post in a thread, I don't think so??

You've got nothing to say about Russian colonialism or is it all just western lies and it was also just the west that invaded other coutries in the past??

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The first excerpt of a recording of a conversation between German military personnel about the attack on the Crimean bridge has been published.

vk.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The first excerpt of a recording of a conversation between German military personnel about the attack on the Crimean bridge has been published.

vk.com...

Wrong thread and off topic.....

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join