It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 minutes: “UAP”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My view is that if the government knew that we were being visited by aliens they would absolutely be setting up defences in case they were or became hostile. Aliens would be a bigger threat to mankind than any earthly power but we are only arming against each other on this planet.

These UAP's are just new tech that the government want people to believe is unexplained so it remains undercover until its ready to be unleashed. Its essentially a case of hiding in plain sight.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Damn those pesky demonic UAP's, switching off nuclear weapons....

I jest of course...

i believe the beings described as Angels, Demons and anything other worldy in the religious texts are infinitely more likely to be different races of Extra Terrestrials/Inter Dimensionals/Time Travellers [delete as applicable] than anything else but that doesn't change the message. Does it matter if what you call a Demon some might call Reptilian, Insectoid or perhaps a Grey? Or that one man's Angel may be anothers Tall Blonde? Why does that matter if, at the principle core of it all, the message is stil the same?

Surely everyone ending up on the same page and doing so without harming another is much more important than arguing over whether it's Grey Aliens or small, ugly Demons with enlarged heads and great eyes, as black as the darkest corner of Hell that are abducting people and mutilating cattle?

Most of the religions now considered "Mainstream" are all based on older stories, this can be traced back to previous religions right back to the Gods worshipped in Sumerian days. These older religions are far more likely to be closer to telling the true story and every new religion rises on the ashes of the old, borrowing bits here, rewriting bits there and usually with some kind of agenda behind it.

Long ago, among all the chopping and editing, the real message they were carrying, to help us reach our higher selves, disappeared.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
No, You have been here a week. As your profile states, you signed up a week ago.

Whether you have been here before or not, is not as important as to how quickly you commented on THIS thread, and to me directly. Why yes you are trying to marginalize me. Prove to me that Elizondo is holding back reams and oceans of information, and his reasons for doing so.

At no point have I said that my experiences outweighed anyone else’s. I have both Military, and Private Citizen experiences that are my own. What I can say from or about my experiences is that if you honestly believe that the intelligence community ever actually lets one of their people off the chain to become a whistleblower about technologies and life that we humans have been lied to about for, well forever, then you are going to be disappointed a lot in life.

Luis Elizondo, Dave Grusch, and others, are just the latest in the long line of disinformation hacks since a lot of the old timers have died. You have a surplus of pedigreed intelligence operatives who have been controlling the narrative for the last 80 years, or more depending on how far back you want to go.

If you can show me first hand documentation, and proof that Luis Elizondo is holding back an ocean of documents, I’d have to ask why? As far as marginalizing these people, the government does that to those who they want to give legitimacy to. I call fraud out where I see it, because it is what it is. Being that I am an intellectually honest person, and a critical thinker, if you show me evidence that I am absolutely wrong without a doubt, I’ll happily become a believer, and might even apologize for being wrong.

There’s a Russian proverb about serving in the Army. “Those who have served in the military, no longer laugh at the circus.”
There are others about the intelligence community. Peace be with you too. Be safe.

A reply to: anthelion

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Ill say it again, for those who keep saying that. Its not FEAR, they literally emanate evil, you feel it on a primal level.

And demons are pn the Earth, and they do go about, Jssus cast them into swine. And they scuttled back to their domain, the sea. You never found it odd that the pigs all ran to the sea to drown?

What timeline? Demons aren't in Hell yet, they're disembodied spirits of Nephilim. You're talking about the angels chained in darkness and fallen angels.

a reply to: yuppa

I dont think a Demon would need to fly a UFO,that can be tracked with human tech. They are mystical beings who do not need a machine to get around with. And last i checked no aliens have demanded anyones soul or anything a demon would want.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I’ve read through all the post and I will respond to what I know from my years at Raytheon, now retired and working with contractors, and real people involved in different industries, fields of research and the intelligence community. We built many satellites for the military and intelligence agencies. Raytheon built many deep space systems and satellites used to spot inbound boogie’s that come from outside our solar system inbound towards Earth. That is scientific fact not fiction. Our government damn well knows these are exploration missions by different races of off world cultures just as we explore other planets and moons of other planets. There is no evil intentions only scientific inquiry on the part of off world visitors. Just as human scientists tag and track animal populations to understand their behavior and immunity to different types of disease and environmental factors these off world cultures are doing exactly the same thing. Just because you don’t understand their physics or traveling through space via DQTP you fall back on ridiculous assumptions that have no scientific basis. For those who need more scientific fact look up Deep Space Quantum Tunneling Protocol, DQTP. It’s real it’s being used by JSOC and other branches of government and contract companies but is kept out of public domain.
32 years, Raytheon, microwave engineer, satellite communications engineering.
JSOC contractor, D.O.E., D.O.D., N.R.C., NASA, TAC/SAC.
Stop chasing BS charlatans that think they know only to make a fortune selling books and GAIA subscriptions to the gullible.
Your welcome.
Peace everyone and keep looking up.

a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spaceflyr11
For those who need more scientific fact look up Deep Space Quantum Tunneling Protocol, DQTP. It’s real it’s being used by JSOC and other branches of government and contract companies but is kept out of public domain.
32 years, Raytheon, microwave engineer, satellite communications engineering.
JSOC contractor, D.O.E., D.O.D., N.R.C., NASA, TAC/SAC.

Got a link for DQTP ?
Only thing I've ever heard of remotely similar was DSQL which was/is looking at building optical links (i.e the process is not applicable to macroscopic test articles with mass).
edit on 25-1-2024 by BeardensBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

The species is highly intelligent ocean dwelling. All evidence is there, whether one wants to believe it or not is up to the individual.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This 60 minutes is so old lol why you posting it likes it's something new?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Spaceflyr11

100% truth, however I digress with no evil intentions - at least being a minimal anthropomorphic. It's one thing to "tag and track animal populations to understand...." and another to kidnap or core out samples of the anatomy. And BTW, those animals, in SOME cases, are human beings. We have all kinds of benefactors and detractors out there and it would be naive to think there is zero national security risk, and this is why I think someone like Greer, while admirable in intent, is also being disingenuous.

Second, DQTP was developed with assistance from the Others, as you might have well guessed.

Spaceflyr, what was it that changed in the radar filters that allows increased surveillance? Was it just the velocity gates or some other measurement of energy? Do we have neutrino, Zeta, or FRB detection capabilities in our satellites? Just curious. TY

A.LMT/DIA/EGG/Mitre

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BeardensBeard

There is a lot of highly classified stuff, slowly out there but

www.tsijournals.com...

If the civies knew how far advanced we are in propulsion and interstellar programs, it would be too much to handle. You are manipulating spacetime with complete mass reduction of the craft which negates the energy requirements. This is sad because only in the black world of governments are the updated physics and engineering being taught. It's also sad that these technologies hold so much potential but the titans in energy, engineering, and aerospace are going to tie them up black for as long as possible. This is why we need to fight for disclosure and we actually have advocates toward that end within the benefactor ET groups. There are those with other agendas, however, and it's a big danger.
edit on 25-1-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BLD23

Any links for that? Don't doubt you, actually it's a point of interest for me...

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anthelion

www.tsijournals.com...

If the civies knew how far advanced we are in propulsion and interstellar programs, it would be too much to handle. You are manipulating spacetime with complete mass reduction of the craft which negates the energy requirements. This is sad because only in the black world of governments are the updated physics and engineering being taught. It's also sad that these technologies hold so much potential but the titans in energy, engineering, and aerospace are going to tie them up black for as long as possible. This is why we need to fight for disclosure and we actually have advocates toward that end within the benefactor ET groups. There are those with other agendas, however, and it's a big danger.

ive posted about this for a few years now about how we get around the speed of light by doing what you have recently found out about.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yes I do, but please read through the complete report and the experiments that were done to show there was no time measured when the test particles tunneled through the barriers. What occurs with DQTP as bizarre as it may sound the craft emit a plasma from Iridium and hydrogen interaction, this makes the craft seem massless in any environment be it space, air, ocean it doesn’t matter what the barrier to travel through is made of. The craft literally tunnel through any medium and they appear as if they disappear from one spot and appear somewhere else rapidly. Slowing down the tunneling process makes them appear as if they are floating along in a horizontal flight path like a plane does. This field can be torqued in any particular direction and make the craft appear to be morphing it’s physical shape when in fact it is not. It’s simply the distortion of the thin shell like plasma field around the craft that makes it that way. The big nasty secret is how Iridium makes objects of certain alloys appear massless to the environment, those alloys are referred to as Meta Materials in the literature. Usually it’s, high purity Aluminum, Magnesium and Bismuth in particular nuclei ratios. That’s the alloy configuration that the crafts outer hull is made out of.

At Raytheon we used the term protocol as a way of organizing the phenomenon in a scientific study group of engineers.

Here is the link, it’s rather large if it doesn’t work let me know I’ll find a way for you to read it.
Thanks

www.google.com... m%2Farticle%2Fquantum-tunneling-is-not-instantaneous-physicists-show%2F&usg=AOvVaw1Tbpzegfa3w5JxlJBILQ5N&opi=89978449

edit on 26-1-2024 by Spaceflyr11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi, DQTP was developed from a recovered craft of unknown origin in west Texas in the late fifties. At that time we did not understand the physics of massless objects or specific nuclei ratios of alloys and Iridium hydrogen interactions in magnetic fields to adequately explain the massless phenomenon being produced. Only in the early seventies did we get a handle on the concept. What changed in both optical and electromagnetic filtering is two fold. Energy density per the square of the distance from the emitter and the merging of two angled beams onto the target to get a more three dimensional picture rather than a two dimensional picture or flat picture. When I mention optical radar I am referring to FLIR and other wavelength signatures that we use in the optical bandwidth. In radar improvements that you are asking about it is the ability of dual beam merging onto a particular target vs a single emitter and the energy density per meter by the square of the distance from that same dual beam emitter. Because we ramp up the energy our return is much more detailed and robust.
Neutrino FRB yes, Neutrinos are extremely fast and energetic but yes we have gaseous detectors similar to a small cloud chamber design that we cool to extreme low temperatures and pressure and we can measure the energy density of each neutrino. They possess more energy than gamma rays. We detect FRB’s with solid state Gallium Arsenide in the receiving horn on a dish receiver similar to a radio telescope. These capabilities are engineered into all satellites these days.
Thanks for the questions.
Hope that helped
a reply to: anthelion

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:12 AM
link   

www.tsijournals.com...

This is a highly speculative punt of a paper and relies 100% upon Puthoffs ZPF assertions being correct.
Seeing that Puthoff is currently sans Nobel- one might suspect the (obvious) energy conservation issue pointed out by critics is absolutely on the money.

@spaceflier your link doesn't work (like Puthoffs non relativistic usage of the Lorentz force in his calcs).

edit on 26-1-2024 by BeardensBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Since the disclosure project - and confirmation of the existence of area 51 - disclosure had been going on.
Yet since some years they have officially released/confirmed footage and set up - All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) (which just say - probably aviation-airliners or UAP as the new fashionable word for old UFO.

For any who wants more then - 2-minutes of released/leaked recordings by the Pentagon/AARO and 58(/11)-minutes of chit-chat - but just the (latest) official-released-disclosed/confirmed real footage by the government (and background-source story in description).

the three UAP/UFO videos recorded by military fighter jets officially released by the Pentagon - one of which is seen in the 60-minutes episode

latest three UAP/UFO videos recorded by MQ-9 Reaper drones during 2022/2023, declassified by AARO

Leaked USO and multiple pyramid-shaped UFO/UAP recordings by US military personnel - confirmed real by the pentagon

Latest Jellyfish UAP/UFO Footage recorded by/near a US-military base in Iraq october 2017

edit on 26-1-2024 by cerebrateillumination because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yes, we have a winner. Someone who actually knows what is going on. It amazes me how many debunkers and naysayers on ATS, actually did not have a clue, ie Lazar, Roswell, abductions, FTL propulsion. This has been the case for, what, since the beginning of the website?

Thank God, is about to change.

a reply to: Spaceflyr11

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BeardensBeardI am not a physicist but a biologist. The conservation question has been vexing me. HP aside, I assumed it was nuclei or isotopes that were changed but I am not sure how it interplayed with the meta materials of the shell, but obviously it has been worked out. Is it 115 and that is how it is done? Most certainly, on some of the exotic systems.

What I do know, is "they" are getting here and "we" are going there. The Protocol has been worked out..

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cerebrateillumination
For any who wants more then - 2-minutes of released/leaked recordings by the Pentagon/AARO and 58(/11)-minutes of chit-chat - but just the (latest) official-released-disclosed/confirmed real footage by the government (and background-source story in description).
Yes it all looks like real footage, and none of it supports the hype by Elizondo and others.

the three UAP/UFO videos recorded by military fighter jets officially released by the Pentagon - one of which is seen in the 60-minutes episode
The "gofast" video is misrepresented even in the name, as analysis shows it's not going any faster than wind speed, like a balloon would. It's a parallax illusion. On the other hand, the "Gimbal" video is aptly named and shows a gimbal effect, not any exceptional UFO performance. And lastly the FLIR video does not show sudden acceleration,that's an illusion, it shows loss of target lock, and claims about that show that pilots such as Chad Underwood make sensational claims about the video based on his lack of understanding about the technology, since he denies loss of target lock, which is fascinating, because it even meets his own definition of loss of target lock which he describes as widening of the bars around the object!

Leaked USO and multiple pyramid-shaped UFO/UAP recordings by US military personnel - confirmed real by the pentagon
The "pyramid-shaped UFO/UAP" misinformation/disinformation claim by Jeremy Corbell is only repeated by the ignorant, since even the pentagon analyst has now admitted that they figured out it's a bokeh effect and not a pyramid-shaped UFO. If you want to deny ignorance, watch this video explaining the bokeh effect. The pentagon came to the same conclusion but they don't explain it in this much detail:

This video explores why the UFO leaks like the ones you posted are happening, and it's not disclosure as you claim:

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening?

3:05
"What I'm trying to say, is this document here actually supports the theory that this probably is training material, part of the Rosetta stone for uncovering what is a "real UAP" and what is not. And if there's a little public deceit in the process, so be it. They've done it for 70 plus years, why not continue the trend?

They're not coming clean.
Hate to tell ya, people hate me for saying that.

There's going to be no disclosure. How do I know?

They've shut it down from top to bottom, classifying everything and won't release it.

edit on 2024126 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

What I do know, is "they" are getting here and "we" are going there. The Protocol has been worked out..

Its not worth putting any serious thought into it if you believe someone out there can make macroscopic coherent systems such as spaceships behave like wave packets (i.e tunneling)

A "warp" drive (theoretically) alters the localised metrics of space whereas macroscopically coherent quantum tunneling would basically mean you are umm.... Godlike.
Not only would "they" be violating lots of the core principles of QED - but "they" are also able to fine control potential future none localised energy states (presuming they like to arrive in the same coherent state they set out in).

Any such technologically advanced entity would be 12D printing their own Universes and occupying them as resident Gods - not routinely making mistakes whilst abducting cattle/hovering/stealing trousers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join