It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dead Man Walking

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Donald J Trump IS a "Dead Man Walking".

The Deep State and Shadow Government so fears this man that they WILL do anything to keep him from becoming president again. It has already become so obvious that they will go to extreme measures to keep him out of the Oval Office again that I can see that they are willing to murder to accomplish their objective.

Even the military is making preparations to prevent him from exercising his constitutional authority over the military.

NBC News

Fears grow that Trump will use the military in ‘dictatorial ways’ if he returns to the White House
Now, bracing for Trump’s potential return, a loose-knit network of public interest groups and lawmakers is quietly devising plans to try to foil any efforts to expand presidential power, which could include pressuring the military to cater to his political needs.
“We’re already starting to put together a team to think through the most damaging types of things that he [Trump] might do so that we’re ready to bring lawsuits if we have to,” said Mary McCord,...
“There are an array of horrors that could result from Donald Trump’s unrestricted use of the Insurrection Act,” Blumenthal said in an interview. “A malignantly motivated president could use it in a vast variety of dictatorial ways unless at some point the military itself resisted what they deemed to be an unlawful order.

Is a military coup being orchestrated in case of a Trump victory? Could there possible be a military takeover of the US government? That is what NBC News is indicating.

I hit the post button too soon.

There have been 2 presidents assassinated and I predict that Donald J Trump will be the 3rd to suffer this fate. If the Deep State and Shadow Government can not assure themselves that they can not steal the upcoming election, like they did the last, they will surely kill him. Nothing is beyond the Democratic party to remain in power and with the Deep State and Shadow government at their disposal, they will assuredly kill him.

Donald J Trump IS "A Dead Man Walking".
edit on 20-1-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

He will never make it to inauguration day.

edit on Sat Jan 20 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

The irony is that Trump has already served a term as president and did nothing to justify the current alarmist fears being spread by the democrats.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I agree that his time is short but think it will most likely be natural causes.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

The irony is that Trump has already served a term as president and did nothing to justify the current alarmist fears being spread by the democrats.

Well, there was that one little bitty old incident where he tried to stay in power after the Electoral College told him he had to leave.

He wasn't successful the first time, but he's setting up to take another run at it.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

No, he didn't, other than to challenge the priorities and objectives of the shadow government globalist agenda. This is what is going to get him killed. They can not have a person in the White House dedicated solely to serving the best interests of this nation only. It is contrary to their globalist agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Natural like maybe a little Kryptonite in his morning coffee?

He's in too good health for anything natural to take him out between now and November. No! if they can't figure out a way to steal the election again, they will kill him.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: midicon

Well, there was that one little bitty old incident where he tried to stay in power after the Electoral College told him he had to leave.

He wasn't successful the first time, but he's setting up to take another run at it.

Ok Boomer.

You know that’s not what happened, why lie about it?

I guess that’s all you got, lie after lie.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

A Dead Man Walking

Trumps not a dead man but he is having trouble walking....

www.the-express.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

A Dead Man Walking

www.the-express.com...

Correction - There’s a lot of deranged, low IQ Liberals on X that think there’s something wrong with Trump that also think Biden is Mr Universe.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

A Dead Man Walking

www.the-express.com...

Let us know when Trump starts shaking hands with invisible people.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   

edit on 1/20/2024 by Klassified because: Nevermind. What a load of Bollocks!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Ummm, they're doing an insurrection, subverting "democracy", just to prevent Trump from being president.

Again.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ummm, they're doing an insurrection, subverting "democracy", just to prevent Trump from being president.

Again.

Exactly. They are also scared to death he will expose them and the whole damn game if he gets a second term.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Hell, there are enough Boomers still here, if we held Biden AND Trump to the same standards that we did Nixon, then things might be a little better.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

When did he try to stay in power?

After the vote on J6 or after he left office on J20?

Once again, you lower the aggregate IQ in the room you happen to be in...

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

originally posted by: tamusan

He's in too good health for anything natural to take him out between now and November. No! if they can't figure out a way to steal the election again, they will kill him.

I've seen what the guy eats.
edit on 2024 1 20 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I don't think they will do Trump any physical harm, they'll just keep coming at him with their usual BS trying to discredit him and keep him off the ballot.

A lot of people see Trump as a last chance to get America back on track.

If they did, that would make him a martyr and what happens next will make all those BLM and ANTIFA riots look like a girl scout meeting.

They know where the line is and I don't think they'll cross it.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I think you are correct.

They'll do anything but make him a martyr.

Even political/judicial persecution.

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The irony is that he [Trump] will be the greatest dead man walking that ever was..

Why anyone would vote for this moron truly boggles me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join