It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama secretly pushed Harvard to keep president Claudine Gay

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So it looks like Obama is just fine and dandy with the anti-semitism going on at Harvard. He secretly pushed Harvard to keep it's messed up president Claudine Gay after she refused to condemn the antisemitism on campus and after she refused to do anything about it. Apparently chasing Jewish students around campus, intimidating them, blocking them from going to classes, and calling for the extermination of Jews doesn't raise to the level of a problem for Obama (and Harvard). I wonder if he (and Claudine Gay) would feel the same way if it were black students who were being chased and intimidated and threatened with extermination. I'm sure that wouldn't be tolerated for even a moment. But with the Jewish students ... apparently it's just fine with Obama (and Claudine Gay)

Obama secretly pushed Harvard to keep president Claudine Gay

Former President Barack Obama has secretly lobbied Harvard University officials to stick by embattled President Claudine Gay as she faces pressure to resign for giving cover to antisemitism on campus and for committing plagiarism.

Obama, 62, a 1991 graduate of Harvard’s law school, privately urged the university to let Gay remain in office after she testified Dec. 5 before the House Education and Workforce Committee that calls for the genocide of Jews may be permissible under the school’s code of conduct, depending on “context,” according to a report out Friday.

“It sounded like people were being asked to close ranks to keep the broader administration stable — including its composition,” a source told Jewish Insider of the former president’s clandestine effort.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I bet "secretly lobbied" = paid off 😀

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wild guess: Maybe Claudine Gay reminds Barack of Michael before the feminization treatments?

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Obama is Muslim, you don't expect him to defend Jews do you? Besides that, he hates America and seeks to tear it down.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Anybody else remember the ring that Obama wore back in his Presidential days?
That tells you where his loyalties lay.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Honestly I had no idea about this individual or really care about the ongoing at Harvard.
But man the title of your thread!!! Fracking priceless man!

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

President Obama said during a speech September 2012 "the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I can't wait for him and his ilk to go extinct on this planet. I'm QUITE sure the feeling is mutual. 62 isn't old enough.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
So it looks like Obama is just fine and dandy with the anti-semitism going on at Harvard.

I'm still waiting for people like you to produce evidence of this "anti-semitism" you constantly go on about. Listen sport I loathe Obama and this woman probably more than you, but you fail to grasp what actually transpired and is transpiring.

There was no anti-semitic calls for genocide at colleges if there were the police would have been involved.

What happened was that woke school president couldn't just say there are no calls for genocide because if she did then she would immediately be called out for her claims of people calling for transgenders genocide. Her dogma painted her in a corner so she had to just take one on the chin.

Kinda like you while Israel intentionally murders thousands of women and children...

Best be careful what dogmas you embrace for they might strip you of your abilities to make rational decisions.

Israel did 9/11

Obama obviously got her reinstalled because their political alliances. Sorry it's not what you think it is...
edit on 23-12-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980
The key point in this is that the university needs to take action against the institution's president who, among other things, will not denounce hatred against Jewish students and lets bullying take place on her campus. Claudine Gay is a useful idiot and nothing more than a puppet who is incapable of doing her job. She should be fired. Instead, we have a former US president stepping in to use his influence to keep an agenda alive that he's cultivated since he was a junior senator in Illinois.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: FlyersFan
So it looks like Obama is just fine and dandy with the anti-semitism going on at Harvard.

What happened was that woke school president couldn't just say there are no calls for genocide because if she did then she would immediately be called out for her claims of people calling for transgenders genocide. Her dogma painted her in a corner so she had to just take one on the chin.

She's not really an Anti-Semit, she was just forced to act like one on world TV?

Weirdest argument I've ever heard.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Here is where Harvard really painted itself into a corner, not that word salad that was replied. By supporting the plagiarism of Gay they have cheapened the works she plagiarized. Those papers she wrote and were published mind you, were theft of intellectual properties! They sought to defend her actions BUT it seems she lifted from black academics and now it seems some of those very same academics are bringing this to public scrutiny. Uh-oh, who would have thought that would happen! Now they are basically telling those academics their work is not worth the effort to accredit. Now which black people are they going to stand for? The ones who were aggrieved or the one who through her own fault created the situation? ATS wayback when the internet was finding its footing instituted the linking sources to quotes on threads here. All to prevent any plagiarism and prevent lawsuits! ATS is on the ball and makes sure that is done, where Harvard seems to not follow in keeping up with their duty to academic standards.

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Wild guess: Maybe Claudine Gay reminds Barack of Michael before the feminization treatments?

I’d say gay is the word that these two have in common and Claudine has photos.

It’s not what you know, or who you know; it’s what you know about who you know that counts, the power of influence.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

I’d say gay is the word that these two have in common and Claudine has photos.

It’s not what you know, or who you know; it’s what you know about who you know that counts, the power of influence.

01/02/2024

Which is why we shouldn't believe the RUMORS floating around today of Gay Claudine's resignation from Harvard.

Barack Obama Saved Her! thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Another Obama failure manifests 😃

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
#2 down. One more to go.

Getting rid of these presidents is a start.

But the rot runs deep. It'll take a whole lot more.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Another Obama failure manifests 😃

Obama reluctantly told Gay Claudine, her time was up.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

theconservativetreehouse.com...

"... combat bias and hate in all forms ... "

Is she freak'n kidding??? After what she said in DC ... she has the audacity to say that?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That's Because Barrack " Insane " Obama is the Spawn of the Devil . CONFIRMED .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join