It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human/Cattle Mutilations. Why?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's something I've been wondering about quite a bit. The cattle, and sometimes human, mutilation phenomenon as it relates to UFOs/extraterrestrials.

I'm sure this topic has been touched on many times in the past, but my question relates to the specific details that are often reported in these situations.
Removal of internal organs with minimal damage to the skin. Removal of the flesh from one side of the jaw and cheek. Removal of one of the eyes. Removal of the tongue. Sexual organs are commonly removed. The anus and colon are commonly cored out. All of these things are reported to have been done with surgical precision, and there is usually notes about the wounds being bloodless.
This has been reported many times in cattle, and I know of at least one instance where this was done to a human as well. In the instance of the human, they were able to determine via some marker in the brain tissue that this person was alive and conscious when all of this was done, and it was somehow all done simultaneously.

My question is why?
What is the purpose of this?
What information could an entity glean from these tissues, and why would they do it while the subject is alive and conscious?

I'll attach some links to articles and such relating to what I'm talking about.

www.history.com...
Details an alleged instance with a us serviceman

www.hitc.com...
Touches on the Guarapiranga mutilation story that lead me to my question.

en.wikipedia.org...
Wikipedia article that describes some of the things that were supposedly done to the cattle that have been found.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

Totally random thought, but could they just be testing new surgical/ medical technology?

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The problem with me and the subject is kind of the problem with all of them. We have so many people that try so hard to fake things and separate them is extremely difficult at times. So if we could separate ones that we know for sure we’re done by someone unknown, something unknown, it would make it a lot easier to try to figure out why they did it. Just my two cents lol

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I read long ago that the majorit of mutilations were in the fallout belt from testing nuclear bombs in Nevada, and the organs that were being removed are the ones that retain radiation.

There were many reports of black helicopters being seen in the vicinity of the mutilations shortly before their discovery.

The 'aliens did it' would seem like a pretty good cover for MIC secret projects.

A lot of money has flowed towards funding UFOlogy, with indications much of it has come from the government via proxy organizatios. If that has some truth to it, the question becomes 'what are they really hiding by fostering a belief in aliens and UFO's/UAP's. I can think of quite a few things....

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I read long ago that the majorit of mutilations were in the fallout belt from testing nuclear bombs in Nevada, and the organs that were being removed are the ones that retain radiation.

There were many reports of black helicopters being seen in the vicinity of the mutilations shortly before their discovery.

The 'aliens did it' would seem like a pretty good cover for MIC secret projects.

A lot of money has flowed towards funding UFOlogy, with indications much of it has come from the government via proxy organizatios. If that has some truth to it, the question becomes 'what are they really hiding by fostering a belief in aliens and UFO's/UAP's. I can think of quite a few things....

Very well said. Most people don’t realize that it’s not a huge conspiracy… It’s a huge topic and one confirmation turns it into this massive beast so if it’s proven that the United States has proof of extraterrestrials and enter recover up for the last 90 years… Then you have to ask yourself how did it stay secret? It’s troubling what the government might’ve done all in the sake of keeping it from the Russians. My personal opinion is with this last group of whistleblowers, and the way it was handled. We will be getting some type of disclosure soon. Think about it, one thing all the whistleblowers have said this time around is they received permission from the pentagon to make the comments that they made… So if they were approved to say certain things… That’s showing a deliberate choice on the side of the defense industry. They are allowing the information to seep into society to avoid the major shock. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

That's actually a really solid suggestion. I hadn't even considered that as a possibility.
It would be a weird way to go about testing it, but it would definitely get around the regulations and such.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
FBI were tasked with investigating cattle mutilations until late 70s earlyy 80s. Then it was tasked to Department of Interior, and they kept a good record of the mutilations until around 1988, it was then accounts of mutilations seemed to drop off consderably.

Long story short, yes Eisenhower did actually make deal with others.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hibburt

Yes, its has been doe by the Dept of Interior and they HAVE found wannabe copycats--but the copycats made a hell of a lot of mess. Killing a 500kg animal is not something done wi5hout a lot of blood and mess.

posted on Dec, 20 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeTheGoddess2
a reply to: Hibburt

Yes, its has been doe by the Dept of Interior and they HAVE found wannabe copycats--but the copycats made a hell of a lot of mess. Killing a 500kg animal is not something done wi5hout a lot of blood and mess.

Yeah we had some copycats around my neck of the woods.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Your thread made me think of this video I watched earlier tonight...

It's only around 16 minutes long but he makes some interesting points regarding human/cattle mutilations.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler
Here's something I've been wondering about quite a bit. The cattle, and sometimes human, mutilation phenomenon as it relates to UFOs/extraterrestrials.

I'm sure this topic has been touched on many times in the past, but my question relates to the specific details that are often reported in these situations.
Removal of internal organs with minimal damage to the skin. Removal of the flesh from one side of the jaw and cheek. Removal of one of the eyes. Removal of the tongue. Sexual organs are commonly removed. The anus and colon are commonly cored out. All of these things are reported to have been done with surgical precision, and there is usually notes about the wounds being bloodless.
This has been reported many times in cattle, and I know of at least one instance where this was done to a human as well. In the instance of the human, they were able to determine via some marker in the brain tissue that this person was alive and conscious when all of this was done, and it was somehow all done simultaneously.

My question is why?
What is the purpose of this?
What information could an entity glean from these tissues, and why would they do it while the subject is alive and conscious?

I'll attach some links to articles and such relating to what I'm talking about.

www.history.com...
Details an alleged instance with a us serviceman

www.hitc.com...
Touches on the Guarapiranga mutilation story that lead me to my question.

en.wikipedia.org...
Wikipedia article that describes some of the things that were supposedly done to the cattle that have been found.

I have heard a Theory that the " Greys" absorb Certain Enzymes in Cow Blood through their Skin as Sustenance because they have no Digestive System in their Bodies . Interesting Theory , but unsubstantiated to date .
edit on 21-12-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I'm thinking of secretly testing animals for radiation levels due to the proximity to White Sands. That accounts for the unmarked helicopters.

All the rest can be attributed to the various usual suspects. Animal predation, human miscreants etc.

edit on 21-12-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Cow Anus is a delicacy on Zeta Reticuli? Like how people eat goose liver and fish eggs. Reptile aliens eat cow anus.

It's hard to believe they can't just use cow tissue samples and grow said organs, thus it must be for consumption. They don't need to core out that many cow ani for some genetic experiment.

They just have the taste buds and go for the same exposed body parts as common scavenger animals.
edit on 21-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I like the theory that it is some freak bug behaviour when they come under distress.

Because it just makes no sense whatsoever for anything other than eating.

...or some fetish thing but then it is like for 99.99999% sure: humans

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

All I can say is it's our secret gov in assoc w them. It's us checking cattle soft tissue...for atomic radiation from nuke ground testing. It was bad...and for near 70 yrs....these "aliens"...black choppers-us...have been seeing how the cows eating grass...is radioactive to the food chain.

And again...they don't want us as slaves, to breed us, eat us, enslave us....I.AM.POSITIVE....Why?

Because w such advancement thru the cosmos...they always could've...and they didn't.

We really screwed Momma Earth with Neutron, Plutonium, Hydrogen...we didn't know what we caused in those tests.

Soft tissue testing for radioactive presence. Aliens? Not so much....😎✌️

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

why not just test the meat of the already slaughtered cows in the factories?
edit on 21-12-2023 by ButterfliesAndPonies because: ooopsey

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess2

The theory about Eisenhower making a deal, and just all the weird sh** that went on around that time and the following couple of decades is really interesting and thought provoking.

That's part of what really gets me about this whole phenomenon. The fact that these mutilations have been carried out over long periods of time, over large swaths of land, with the same kinds of mutilations happening with certain tell-tale signatures like the clean puncture wounds, and the fact that so many have been done so cleanly and precisely.

I don't really have an opinion on what exactly is doing it or causing it per se, but I have tons of questions.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

In reading about what specific kinds of tissues are affected by radiation exposure, this makes a lot of sense. Though I have to echo ButterfliesAndPonies question about why go about it in this manner?

My biggest question relates to the signs they found in the human that was mutilated in this way(assuming that they're being done by the same 'entity' for the same reason). The signs indicated that the person was alive and conscious when the mutilation occurred, and it all essentially occurred at the same time. Why? Why would it be necessary to put something through that kind of excruciating pain?

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ButterfliesAndPonies

Dunno, brother. You're right...too.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Agreed. It's a mystery of logic. Progression of exposure over time. Remember, rads last a LONG time..

Aliens? I don't think they've an agenda..it's beyond that to them. All to them...is just another day...on another world...we've no clue..
✌️

top topics

<<   2 >>

join