It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad to be here - im a skeptical believer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hi finally thought i would bite the bullet and join

I am an animal lover, heck i love animals more than i love humans.

I am crazy about history, paranormal, time travel movies, remote viewing and very happy about the world being much more open to ufology these days.

However, i am extremely skeptical, i am tired and fed up of the same cases being rehashed again and again... rendelsham, betty and barney, roswell........... come on its 2024 almost... give us something new!

I also find it very hard to be impressed, random orbs mean nothing, to me they are probably just natural phenomena we do not understand yet. And dont get me started on everybodys camera turning to awful resolution when they see bigfoot, or the classic cgi youtube `ufo` videos where the videos always conveniently end as soon as the `ufo ` moves.

So yes, its garbage like that which has made me very skeptical of ufology nowadays. Even the good stuff is rehashed old cases, or second hand witnesses.

So i am here to give my insights, as a firm believer, with an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out.

Cant wait to make new friends here!

edit on 11-12-2023 by skepticallypositive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: skepticallypositive
Hi finally thought i would bite the bullet and join

I am an animal lover, heck i love animals more than i love humans.

I am crazy about history, paranormal, time travel movies, remote viewing and very happy about the world being much more open to ufology these days.

However, i am extremely skeptical, i am tired and fed up of the same cases being rehashed again and again... rendelsham, betty and barney, roswell........... come on its 2024 almost... give us something new!

I also find it very hard to be impressed, random orbs mean nothing, to me they are probably just natural phenomena we do not understand yet. And dont get me started on everybodys camera turning to awful resolution when they see bigfoot, or the classic cgi youtube `ufo` videos where the videos always conveniently end as soon as the `ufo ` moves.

So yes, its garbage like that which has made me very skeptical of ufology nowadays. Even the good stuff is rehashed old cases, or second hand witnesses.

So i am here to give my insights, as a firm believer, with an open mind, but not so open that my brains will fall out.

Cant wait to make new friends here!

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AMrLogic

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: skepticallypositive
a reply to: AMrLogic

You better be a skeptical believer 😃

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: skepticallypositive

And dont get me started on everybodys camera turning to awful resolution when they see bigfoot, or the classic cgi youtube `ufo` videos where the videos always conveniently end as soon as the `ufo ` moves.

Until we moved to South Carolina in 2017 I was like you are today. However dont blow off the orbs and the reason for the poor quality videos and pictures on UFO's is that the objects are messing with your equipment as it happened to me many times across several years. Ever think thats why ~ UFO's "experts" always regurgitate old crap is that they are on the black budget payroll? So to make all into a joke thats what they pursue? Same goes for evil or demonic neighbors who traffic drugs and children. I know as I live it and were moving

FYI I have since in 2021 returned to the catholic church and I now pray with a rosary. I also had an Exorcist at my home to bless it.

If my college buds saw me today they would flip out as I was a bad boy when young. I hold a BS in Engineerng and an MBA and worked in senior management in manufacturing for decades. I am well off.

All I can say is that you will probably remain on the fence aka skeptical unless you experience it firsthand like I did. We also have much paranormal down here along with UFO's. The native southerners are so accustomed to it they dont even report it. We do however talk about it. My last discussion was with a antique store owner and wife in Ninty Six, South Carolina. The wife show me pictures of her daughter at home with cloudy mist near her along with what appears to be an energy beam of light in another picture. They pursued and found two dead civil war soldiers sitting in chairs behind a wall under the stairs in the home. Dead from starvation. I also caught that similiar beam on a RING security camera this year in January. Only once. Its not exlainable and fook the science. I now beliveve.

Whatever you do in life always remain skeptical of government. I do however, believe the recent congressional hearings on UFO's are factual and true and that said witnesses were approved to talk in public.
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: skepticallypositive
Welcome, we have something in common, I'm a skeptical believer too.
Even says it right under my screen name.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join