It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Reinstated on X

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think some of these things are being done just as free press for X.

Ban someone, unban someone.

Fact is, I don’t think many use X anymore. Tik Tok is growing.
There’s a lot of nonsense on it, but it also reminds me of the early days of Youtube. There’s some really gold in there too!

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Mahogani

Do you carry the same attitude toward advertisers on MSNBC, CNN etc?

Absolutely.

That was actually what I was going to add in my post above but it got too long. I was going to say the same applies to any advertising. And I was going to use MSNBC as an example.

If I don't agree with MSNBC and I don't want to advertise on MSNBC, nobody can make me. Not in a free country. If I don't agree with FOX and don't wish to reach that audience, that is my choice and my money.

Free Speech only applies to what the government says you can or cannot do. The government can't infringe on it. What private companies do is up to them. And then the free market decides whether they like it or not, and whether they want to buy there or not.

Free market economy.

If a private company wants to boycott Russian, or Israeli or Palestinian goods, it's their company -- they get to decide what to do. Then the market decides whether they want to keep shopping there. If COSTCO, for example, said they did not want to carry Israeli goods any more, the people would then get to decide if they wanted to keep shopping at COSTCO or not, but nobody could order them to stop. *just an example*

Freedom of choice.

Well said and worth repeating.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BehindYou

originally posted by: navigator70
a reply to: BehindYou

Haha thats pretty bold since you only know what the MSM wants you to know about A Jones.
The whole world knows what Alex Jones is & does .
Alex Jones & his fans are the farthest thing from being patriotic Americans. Alex Jones is no different than a prosperity preacher who fleeces the fools of society . Are you on auto ship for Freedom Vitamins & pails of dried beans ? You know , for surviving a nuclear war ? Lol

Youre just regurgitating what the mockingbird media told you.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Haha thats pretty bold since you only know what the MSM wants you to know about A Jones.
Alex Jones & his fans are the farthest thing from being patriotic Americans. Alex Jones is no different than a prosperity preacher who fleeces the fools of society . Are you on auto ship for Freedom Vitamins & pails of dried beans ? You know , for surviving a nuclear war ? Lol

Oh yes of course !!!
The media is to blame for Alex Jone’s reputation lmao .
Alex Jones exists only today , because he is a useful idiot to alphabet agencies . Alex is now used to gather information on right wing extremists.
Alex Jones is a sociopath who deserves to be locked away as a traitor , but the alphabet agencies know they can attract other lunatics by allowing him a platform.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Oh yes of course !!!
Alex Jones exists only today , because he is a useful idiot to alphabet agencies . Alex is now used to gather information on right wing extremists.
Alex Jones is a sociopath who deserves to be locked away as a traitor , but the alphabet agencies know they can attract other lunatics by allowing him a platform.

Sorry but he got where he is because he exposed the lies from the left so many times. And yes, your post is based only on what the mockingbird media told you. Nothing more nothing less.
edit on 10-12-2023 by navigator70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

" And now the advertisers get to exercise THEIR free speech and pull out again."

Eff the Advertisers !

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Alex Jones got banned because he kept pushing Sandy Hook was a hoax and the victims parents were getting harassed by Alex Jones's fans. He then got sued for a bunch of money. Might have been something else, but that was the main thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Oh yes of course !!!

Sorry but he got where he is because he exposed the lies from the left so many times. And yes, your post is based only on what the mockingbird media told you. Nothing more nothing less.
Awesome comeback

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sendhelp
Alex Jones got banned because he kept pushing Sandy Hook was a hoax and the victims parents were getting harassed by Alex Jones's fans. He then got sued for a bunch of money. Might have been something else, but that was the main thing.

No, That's not why he was banned.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Great.

I have no problem with satire, and he's a good actor as far as his role is concerned, but people actually believe him. That's dangerous.

It's a joke. He's an actor. He has admitted that he's just an actor.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
That moron was a guest in Russian main propagandist Vladimir Soloviev , the same who lies , threatens other nations every day ...

Treasonous Alex Jones on Russian TV: "I Love Putin!"

My incredible interview with Alex Jones this morning.

Jones then says he wants to go to Russia to learn how wonderful and free it is for himself. Solovyov then invites him to come to his house and stay with him. Jones then said he spoke to Tucker Carlson two days ago, and Tucker told him that "he is going all in" to support Russia and Putin.

Alex jones should really asap buy one way ticket to Russia , and stay there or the rest o he`s life!

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That's as dumb as asking if you watch television!
We are all subject to certain advertising.
Welcome to the world.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" And now the advertisers get to exercise THEIR free speech and pull out again."

Eff the Advertisers !

Are you against free speech?
Do you not agree with our rights as an American?
Because my rights and consideration of the T&C....frack Jones and that horse he rode on.
That dude is straight up toxic and I sincerely hope you are not jacked up on his medication.
Hus crap will kill you bro.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

These people are fully aware of that fact.
But his anti American views draws in many American viewers.
That right there makes him a threat.
He can lie and cheat and steal, and yet he still gets a pass.
Gotta love the constitution.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Nobody should be banned from stating their views on social media no matter how much others disagree with them.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It doesn't matter. Musk will run X into the ground. Yesterday he posted that an American was jailed in Ukraine due speaking out. In actuality the person was jailed as he is pro-russian, was jailed for posting the locations and faces of troops, western journalists. He's also a Bucca massacre denier.

So, Elon was community noted with the actual facts of the situation. He then removed the community notes and claimed that it was state gamers that made the note.

It's a s*** show over there. Alex Jones will be free to spew whatever he wants. Which certainly is his right. Unfortunately there are those which has been proven will take his words to harass other people.

I don't blame any advertiser for not wanting to invest millions in ads there.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I am not a fan of Alex Jones. He really stepped in it with the Sandy Hook nonsense. He spewed a lot of nonsense and destructive false information. And he caused a lot of pain. I'm not in favor of reinstating him to have a platform for garbage false news like that. But I don't own X and I don't post on it ... so whatever.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMrLogic
Nobody should be banned from stating their views on social media no matter how much others disagree with them.

People should be banned from social media like ATS when they spam and spam and are continually rude. Banned each and every time they try to come back, until they get the hint that something is wrong with THEM and their posting

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Alex Jones should be banned from all media.

Alex Jones exposed himself as a Disinfo agent when he tried to smear and steal the thunder of William Cooper, especially about the 9/11 attacks.

Alex Jones exposed himself as a COINTEL agent provocateur during the 2010 Austin, Texas pro-gun rally. He completely disrupted the organized rally and sidelined the event.

Misinformation / Disinformation agents give you about 80% truth and facts, then go on to misdirect with faulty conclusions about those facts.

Alex Jones is an alphabet soup agent and gatekeeper of the Truth Movement. His job is to mislead the truth seekers with erroneous conclusions, then discredit the movement by acting as a very public psycho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join