It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is Decimating Gaza Infrastructure - Rebuild Costs Will Be Staggering - Who Should Pay For It.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   
All those groups collecting donations for Gaza would be a good place to start.

Unless the organisers for them don't actually care about Gaza or it's people and instead intend to funnel the money to their private accounts to spend on expensive houses, fancy cars and luxury clothes. You know, like every left-leaning "charity" these days.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Ex hamas minister speaking what are the sentiments in Gaza he see..

WATCH: Ex-Hamas minister calls terror leader Sinwar ‘crazy,’ says Hamas destroyed Gaza

Al-Mansi added that he heard an elderly man publicly criticizing Hamas’ decision to begin the war against Israel with its murderous assault on October 7.
“I heard this proverb from some old guy, when I was in the market buying stuff - and everybody agreed with him - saying that ‘A mouse attacked a lion, is it wise or crazy?’ That’s how it is.”

The former communications minister put the responsibility for the destruction of the Gaza Strip and the death of thousands of its citizens during the fighting squarely on Hamas. “It killed more than 25 thousand citizens, more than 60% of buildings, infrastructure, streets and public facilities were destroyed. It destroyed hundreds of mosques and schools, hospitals, people in need, the destruction is great. The Gaza Strip was set back more than 200 years. These are the achievements of Hamas.”

edit on 11-12-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

anyone but the U.S. but we all know that American Citizens are a bunch of pu**ies and won't do anything about it. they will just argue and cry amongst their peers but will never go after the top brass who keeps signing away our tax dollars while making the dollar worth less n less every day.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

of course a news agency called "all israel" is going to say israel isn't responsible lmfao

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
would I be surprised if Halliburton allready has a contract? not at all!

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Mornin'...speaking of the young boys. Arabic culture does not discipline young men...they are golden, no matter what they do.

And the young girls...will be beaten for the same things.

Dearborn- Arab dress far as one can see...full black veil women....and a creepy looking guy watching us watching them....

At times, it seems I'm not in America......

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Can't the leaders of Hamas pay for it all, since they made the choice to go to war?

The terror group’s three top leaders alone are worth a staggering total of $11 billion and enjoy a life of luxury in the sanctuary of the emirate of Qatar.

The destruction doesn't affect them, as they are in Qatar.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I don't believe anyone....any body, culture, religious beliefs...has to leave their lands.

It is Palestine....however their people see it. Not for me to decide.....

EMT- Adv Life Support

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Unless the organisers for them don't actually care about Gaza or it's people and instead intend to funnel the money to their private accounts to spend on expensive houses, fancy cars and luxury clothes. You know, like every left-leaning "charity" these days.

That's where I'm at. I keep hearing "most of America supports Palestine" and "most of the world supports Palestine."

They should be able to afford the rebuild then.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: TheWhat
Hamas

HAMAS built much of what is (was) the infrastructure, after Palestinians voted them into power around 2008, I believe.

Sure they did.

nypost.com...

While their people languish in poverty and are treated as human shields, the leaders of Hamas live billionaire lifestyles.

The terror group’s three top leaders alone are worth a staggering total of $11 billion and enjoy a life of luxury in the sanctuary of the emirate of Qatar.

They took billions of dollars of AID and used it to pad their own bank accounts and fund terror attacks.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Mornin'...speaking of the young boys. Arabic culture does not discipline young men...they are golden, no matter what they do.

And the young girls...will be beaten for the same things.

Dearborn- Arab dress far as one can see...full black veil women....and a creepy looking guy watching us watching them....

At times, it seems I'm not in America......

I think we all know that if a woman doesn't wear their Burqa and they are raped then they are the one punished for enticing a man. If she is gang raped then she deserves stoning to death by her uncles.

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I don't believe anyone....any body, culture, religious beliefs...has to leave their lands.

It is Palestine....however their people see it. Not for me to decide.....

EMT- Adv Life Support

There is no such kingdom called Palestine. The Romans invented the name and that area is deep into Egypt. What we call Gaza is not their land, just where they ended up. If we were to call land theirs then it would be Jordan as that is where their culture, faith, DNA, etc resides. The reason why they became refugees has more to do with Jordan not accepting their groups to be part of Jordan as the Brits picked the family who would rule Jordan and they didn't invite all to the table, so to speak. Another area would be Egypt for not accepting any of them back when they ran Gaza and could have solved it all, but they didn't want the extra burden.

We also need to remember that Israel accepted the two-state rule that the Brits and French offered, but the newly formed Palestinians didn't as they wanted it all. We then had wars to take it all from Israel and Israel won, so here we are today as no one wants the refugees, and the refugees only want all of Israel.

We also need to understand that Gaza was given over 100% to the people there. Every Jew including gravesites was removed, and it was a big deal to the Jews when they did it. The Jews left and the people there with Hamas have destroyed it all as the leaders of Hamas are multi-billionaires.

Looking up the cost of desalinization plants about 1 billion could build enough to provide water to 3 million people, so why do they not have them? Same with electricity in mini-grids using solar power, I bet 1 billion could provide a lot of power.
edit on x31Mon, 11 Dec 2023 11:27:18 -06002023344America/ChicagoMon, 11 Dec 2023 11:27:18 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Then...where exactly...IS Palestine? If they are "Palestians"....?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
When Israel is finished they will take over the Gaza strip and rebuild as they see fit.

They wont risk any of this happening again.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Then...where exactly...IS Palestine? If they are "Palestians"....?

You tell me, the people were nomads from Syria through the whole area down into Egypt. Those in Gaza and the West Bank are not some indigenous group different than all the Muslims around them across like 5 countries.

Even Muhammad stated all the area around Jerusalem is Jewish, they were there long before the Muslims.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So my Palestinian neighbor will proclaim himself as Palestinian. Where..is that?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

So my Palestinian neighbor will proclaim himself as Palestinian. Where..is that?

Currently, the palestinians think that the land called "Israel" should be called "Palestine".

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

The Harvard faculty should donate 6 months of salary to rebuilding GAZA.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The simple answer is Jordan. That is where they should have gone after turning down the two-state ruling.

Maybe ask him where is it and why. You do know that the whole area has been under some other ruler since the Egyptians ruled it. The one group that has been there the longest has been the Jews as they have been there 1500+ years before Islam came along. Babylonians destroyed Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem in 586 B.C.E., When the Persians conquered Egypt they brought an official policy of religious and ethnic tolerance with them. Jews were loyal to the Persians because they restored the Temple in Jerusalem.

We could go on and on, so ask your neighbor where is this magical land called Palestine. If you look at old maps it is around Gaza and then down into Egypt. We could also say that Israel is deep into Jordan too and not stopping at the river.

edit on x31Tue, 12 Dec 2023 16:52:50 -06002023345America/ChicagoTue, 12 Dec 2023 16:52:50 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   

He states he is Palestinian. From Gaza.

Cmon kids...we aint tryin! Someone tell us...where is the Palestine my neighbor claims as home?

Not my way of thinking, theirs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join