It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Orders FBI to Turn Over Evidence About the Hit on Former DNC Staffer Seth Rich

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
I think it would be crazy to find that the Clintons had something to do with this...

I'm sure Bill and Hillary made sure that they can't be implicated.
The list of dead bodies for the Clintons is a long one.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Seeing how Clinton's get away with murder all the time I doubt they're worried. I would love nothing more than seeing a cascading justice come for them though. Makes me think about the boys on the tracks

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: delmay
When my daughter was working at a NYC hospital, she worked with a woman who was the best friend of Seth Rich's girlfriend. Rich's girlfriend said he called that night and told her he was meeting 2 FBI agents.

I wonder if they were the two FBI agents implicated in the Lynn Wood FBI whistleblower video.

I had also seen reports that Seth Rich was in stable condition at the hospital. It was reported that Seth Rich fell into a coma at the hospital, and because he was an organ donor, the decision was made to harvest his organs. I also learned that organ harvesting is best done while a person is still alive, so drug induced comas are common practice.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join