It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Higgins: New poll shows Palestinians are the impediment to peace — not Israel's war

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Israel does not want to genocide Arabs.

Arabs want to genocide Israeli's.

Maybe you've missed the news or are just getting it from college.

I dunno.
Lulz. You watch the news.

To think Israel doesn’t see the Arab world as devils and animals is benignly naive. And then some.

lol

Unless you have sand in your boots, you really don't have the salt to lecture me on Middle East mindsets.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Taking into consideration that the Arab world is waging a war by proxy against Israel using hamas animals terrorist, they are in the same group, just because they keep their hands clean for the rest of the world does not means they got all their hand over it, specially their dirty money.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Taking into consideration that the Arab world is waging a war by proxy against Israel using hamas animals terrorist, they are in the same group, just because they keep their hands clean for the rest of the world does not means they got all their hand over it, specially their dirty money.

Sorry. I read that since Israel will be using a proxy war to fight terrorism (and has been) utilizing American military, it will be the dirty American animals that savage the ME.

Again.

Because dirty money.

I really gotta get this dyslexia checked out.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You know that is the muslim world the one that wants Israeli erased from the face of the earth.

You know that the muslim countries donate millions to gaza for the war to keep on going.

You know that is a muslim jihad declared against Israel.

You know that Israel is just a small country when the Muslim countries are several.

Is not comparison the only ones wagging a religious war is the Arab world against Israel.

Strange. For so many Muslims surrounding Israel, I would’ve placed my $ on it having happened already.

Guess that temple gotta get built sometime?

*shrug

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I dunno.

To think Israel doesn’t see the Arab world as devils and animals is benignly naive. And then some.

lol

Unless you have sand in your boots, you really don't have the salt to lecture me on Middle East mindsets.

Odd. Didn’t know you’d been elected tribal leader to distinguish the minds of Jews or Arabs to us heathens.

Pretty neat trick though.

Edit: I just listen to what the news tells me.

edit on 27-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   

lol

Again.

Cute, but what you lack in knowledge is only surpassed by your assumptions and arrogance.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Really? your really have not idea who is financing the hamas animal terrorist, right, you know the money from the darn piece of crap terrorist supporting countries, do I have to name them for you, I do think so you pretty much have read other threads before specially the ones you have wrote.

Yep the only one with dyslexia is you pretending, your style is very familiar.

Propaganda is a biatch job.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Really? your really have not idea who is financing the hamas animal terrorist, right, you know the money from the darn piece of crap terrorist supporting countries, do I have to name them for you, I do think so you pretty much have read other threads before specially the ones you have wrote.

Yep the only one with dyslexia is you pretending, your style is very familiar.

Propaganda is a biatch job.
Cool story.

Maybe Biden shouldn’t have left all that hardware in the Afghani desert nor released the $6B to Iran.

Next?

Edit: you think I have style! Made my night.

edit on 27-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Cool story.

Maybe Biden shouldn’t have left all that hardware in the Afghani desert nor released the $6B to Iran.

Next?

Wow on that I agree, the senile president was told by butt kissing hamas palestinian terrorist Obama to leave it as gift.
edit on 27-11-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You've watched too many WWII movies.

Look at all the wars the US has been involved in since WWII - you can't say we won them.

There aren't military battles anymore. Basically, just useless killing and suffering on both sides.

Most people of every ethnic background want peace.
Not the flower child kind of peace but they kind where they just care their family is safe and are left the F alone.
They may "hate" the other side but there's something in most people that keeps those emotions under control.

The hate gets stirred up by people with an economic interest in wars.

You want the killings to continue until morale improves.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I dunno.

lol

Odd. Didn’t know you’d been elected tribal leader to distinguish the minds of Jews or Arabs to us heathens.

We can tell.

Bolding mine.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

No.

We stopped winning wars because the MIC made continued war profitable.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

I dunno.

lol

We can tell.

Bolding mine.
So riddle me this.

What news do I get my info from?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

No.

So why is ME Round 3 any different?

Trick question, I know.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   

No.

So why is ME Round 3 any different?

Trick question, I know.

Not our war, it's Israels.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Fake or AI generated!

LOL

Go back to my post on page 2. You obviously didn't read the link.

And really the point of that was you just accept what you are told...the whole meaning of your words in your post.

Again.

Your words.

Your post.

As for me, I read anything on the subject I am researching. Not just both sides. All sides.

I sit there with a device open and research for myself what I see and read. Sometimes I am right. Sometimes I am wrong.

But I am man enough to admit, even to my boss at work, if I don't know something. And then I research it and learn.

And I admit when I was wrong.

Because if you can't admit to yourself that you were wrong, you will never learn and grow.

Edit: I learned that one the hard way.

edit on 27-11-2023 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

That’s a lot of words.

I agree with you. I’m sorry you were wrong.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   

a reply to: marg6043

I’ve heard babies were cut from moms.
Burned in ovens. And beheaded. Lots of them.

All of it horrible.

Oh. And complete and utter bullocks.

Also have heard now that the Israeli army fired on terrorists and their own people alike with hellfire missiles as well as shelled compounds from tanks, just to “get the bad guys”. Killing Israelis in their own homes.

Something like the “Hadrian Doctrine”.

So… anyway.

Doesn’t make me like Hamas or Israel any more or less.

I remember when we found that SA terrorists passport clean as a whistle in an alley in NYC.

Then went straight to Iraq. Propaganda is amazing.

“Wage war through deception.”

I feel badly for those arguing for death of innocent people. Seems strange. Much like Jews calling Arabs animals. Or Palestine declaring the decimation of Israel a goal. Life is so precious and short seems odd to fixate on the destruction of your enemy completely.

Or the world calling for America to fall because are benevolent dictators need to bomb everything into democracy on behalf of the petrodollar and MIC.

Actual animals don’t do this.

I feel bad for your parents, and the indifference they will experience from you.

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Amen, brother.

Hamas could not have taken hold without the overt support, and total acquiescence, of EVERY INDIVIDUAL Palestinian citizen! So, screw ‘em all, eh?

Sickening to see all of the bleeding hearts marching against the falsely labeled “Israeli’s genocide.” God almighty! Even some Jewish turncoats are marching with these ignorant and stupid fools. And the 1 in 5 college students who support Hamas? OMFG, WTF?

Good God! This is war, not some walk in the park. Hamas, and by implication, every, individual, limp-waisted, Palestinian citizen, are merely expected casualties in the war plan. Nothing more!

The Israelis are pledged to destroy Hamas AND anyone who supported/supports them in any way that they can. AND, they have tactical nukes.

The Israelis are pledged to destroy all of the limp-wristed who enabled them in any way. Here, “limp-wristed” is a disparaging adjective, meaning “weak” - not “effeminate.”

Bye bye, Gaza, Hamas, and every Palestinian citizen. Too bad. Payback is a MFer. In the final analysis, they are all merely, and finally, paying for the sins of their forefathers, and their own current and past sins, too.

No, this fight was not born in October of 2023 with the deadly, carefully planned, and superbly executed attack by Hamas!

Can you guess how many millennia has this been going on? Not just a few, eh?

Or, will you lie by claiming that the real genocide took place when the World’s leaders kicked the Bedouins out, formed Israel, and brought the Jews back home again?

The Israelis are extremely justified in repeating the following, ad infinitum (neverendingly, endlessly):

“Whoever comes, Whoever they are, I’ll kill them, I’ll kill them all!”
- John Wick

Fin
The End
All over except the shouting

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyingIgnorance44

Thanks for some candid discourse with what it is really about. Gaza is weak, has Israel controlling it boarders. Any that did not fight back or fled elsewhere as there homes got taken got pushed in there.

But where do we stop with weakness if that is a capital offense? Babies are weak, so is the elderly.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join