It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call through prophetic dreaming to honourable folk of Great Britain to resist the NWO..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I have literally just awakened from sleep overnight on the morning of 4th November 2023, the day before our well established & much loved celebration of Guy Fawkes' night, which is celebrated with bonfires & fireworks on & around the 5th November, a celebration (ostensibly) of the prevention of the attempt by Catholics to destroy the Houses of Parliament, in an attempt to also assassinate the then Protestant King of England, King James I, in the year 1605. In truth, we celebrate it in terms of resisting the illegitimate authoritarianism of partliament & the government now, it's become a bit of a jest against the powerful.

Yesterday evening, I composed a thread entitled Take it to the streets - overcoming the UK Online Safety Bill & similar legislation worldwide.... In that thread I basically called for resistance against the nefarious agents of tyranny, the politico-economic parasitical class as I named them, those of Davos WEF shenanifans, the WHO & so forth. I then went to sleep, and promptly had a very, very significant dream which seemed very much to be a message in the vein of previous spiritual dreams having relevance to matters of prophetic instruction, in a Christian sense, reflecting my own ministry gifting within the Christian church. I felt it was important to record this dream as its own separate thread, though I will also be posting this commentary as a reply to that first thread so that it can be easily understood in that context as well. And so...

In the dream, I was led along the cobbled & flagged streets of Britain over the past five hundred or so years, viewing huge projections on the buildings throughout the scenes which were a combination of written history, and the lives of famous figures from our history, literally the great & the good, those who pioneered the incredible advancements in true social justive & economic development, lifting people out of poverty & setting the nation on a good footing, ensuring that poverty & debasement would become almost entirely things of the past. This was largely symbolised by the images & words printed on current banknotes, describing the lives & legacies of 'great Britons' being projected upon the buildings, telling the story of the advancement of all that is wonderful about the nation & its heritage, and the long march towards economic & political liveration - basically the exact opposite of the corruption we're currently witnessing from this globalist, anti-sovereign nation 'politico-economic parasitical elitist class'.

Towards the end of the presentation of this vast and omving melodrama of the history of all that is good & true about our nation's history, a darker & deadlier history was told, that of the evil, cynical politico-economic parasitical class, represented by the abuses against the poor & downtrodden by sinister figures such as Jack the Ripper, whom many believe to have been a nobleman, a member of the freemasons, a rich & powerful safist who secretly went out into the nights of Victorian London to brutally butcher, murder victims who were women of a certain profession, those with the lowest social status in the culture of the time, essentially one man's sadistic quest to brutalise those who were not able to defend themselves from him. The outcome, that of widows & orphans being made destitute & sorrowful as a result of his macabre actions, was shown to be representative of the tragedy that is now being forced upon the nation by this parasitical class who have every luxury you could imagine, yet still feel the need to take from & subjugate the downtrodden, the widows & orphans, and indeed anyone they can possibly exert power over & steal resources from.

This dream was a definite call to action for all virtuous & honourable men & women of British society at the present time, again, (as with another similar prophetic dream a few weeks ago - see HERE) to rise up & provide support for the downtrodden, those whose voices are at risk of being silenced, whose cause is being crushed, by the genocidal, murderous evildoers of the politico-economic parasitical class in our modern British nation. I believe God has a particular destiny in mind for this nation, and that there will be great changes in the time to come - but it depends on powerful & justice-oriented members of high society standing up in support of the downtrodden, and standing specifically against the parasites, both generally now, and more specifically later, when certain events will unlock opportunities to do even more in this vein.

That's all for now, but watch this space, as this was a powerful dream which I believe holds the seed of testimony that will be unlocked at a future time, for this nation overall & for its people more generally within the population.

Godspeed,

FITO.

edit on NovemberSaturday23111CDT01America/Chicago-050030 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"Sooner or later
you will have to do battle
for your lives
and more than your lives
sooner or later
you will have to take
your stand."
Stephen King, 'The Stand'

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I suppose you should always have the support of the downtrodden in the act of providing work and opportunity toward a common goal. Something that is being lost worldwide in the west.

My dreams are often prophetic too... Which worries me... These last few have been very realistic nightmares or societal collapse and bombs. Something I don't really think about in the Midwest...

join