It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas chief Haniyeh complains to UN over Israel ‘war crimes’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

According to a summary of the letter shared by the terror group, Haniyeh claims that the Israeli operation in the Hamas-ruled Strip amounts to “war crimes” and violates international law and Geneva covenants.

He also laments the blockade imposed on the Gaza Strip, claiming that Israel is banning entry of humanitarian aid and medical supplies, and urges the UN secretary-general to pressure Israel into letting humanitarian aid into Gaza.

Source

So you walked up to a hornets nest, hit it with a big stick, and now you're upset they keep stinging you. It's just not fair, dammit.

Maybe you should have thought of that before instead of after.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Hamas makes a point of Targeting civilians which is by definition a war crime AND of using Civilians as human shields so this is pretty rich coming from a piece of work like that creature now isn't it.

Not saying that Israel have not been all saintly but in this they are fully justified in defending themselves and of course since Hamas use there own citizens in Gaza as human shields as well as kidnap others citizens, well sadly citizens will die and if Israel do not defend themselves it will be their citizens that die, I do not agree with any killing but when push comes to shove you have to defend yourself so I say to Israel go for it.

Of course we know how Hamas and other radical Islamist groups work to gain sympathy while getting away with butchering innocents and targeting children themselves but it is still sickening to hear this kind of crocodile tears lie from a piece of dirt like this man.
edit on 14-10-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

None of this situation makes any sense. I’m beginning to believe that the ‘Hamas’ attackers were really paid mercenaries.

The Gaza Strip looks decimated compared to the little damage done to Israel.

No one would purposely subject themselves to Israel’s wrath from beheading and burning their babies. (Shock and awe)

Israel wanted to fulfill prophecy and rebuild their fabled temple.
edit on 14-10-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You know the bad thing about it, the money eating useless UN will bend backwards to butt kiss the hamas animals.

Then the parrot senile biden will be told to bend over too.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The death of their own people is all part of the plan to galvanize the world against Israel.

They knew damn well what would happen when they threw a shoe at the giant.

Their women’s and children’s blood is on their own hands.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Hamas are not your regular human beings they hare inhuman animals, their Jihadist believes have no compassion for human life, including their own families, when they are wagging their righteous war everything is fair game.

They start brainwashing children as early as 3 to fulfill their jihad dreams, women for them are incubators, children are their next generation to fight for their cause.

Do not even think for one second that Hamas animals have any compassion, humanity or guilt; they were stripped of all that when they were children.

Research and you will be surprised at the brutality in their believes.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I’m open to all theories due to the propaganda and have thought along your lines, but…

Much of the Muslim world celebrated.

Hamas has not denied doing it.

So I’m leaning towards an intentional terror attack with an intentional outcome.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hamas complains about alleged war crimes?
After what they did? After what they are doing to human shields?
The absurdity of it is beyond belief.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Hamas are not your regular human beings they hare inhuman animals, their Jihadist believes have no compassion for human life, including their own families, when they are wagging their righteous war everything is fair game.

They start brainwashing children as early as 3 to fulfill their jihad dreams, women for them are incubators, children are their next generation to fight for their cause.

Do not even think for one second that Hamas animals have any compassion, humanity or guilt; they were stripped of all that when they were children.

Research and you will be surprised at the brutality in their believes.

I get all that. However, why did Israel wait 7 hours to give an appropriate response?

Never let a crisis go to waist. They knew it was coming and allowed it to fulfill their agenda.

And the more brutally murdered babies the better. They needed an excuse.

They called it Israel’s 9/11. And we all know in this site what that really means.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeh, what’s just as absurd is that a large portion of the population will buy into it.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

They are very aware of the gullibility of the American people that will believe anything the news will feed them, they are using our own media for propaganda too, anybody that will listen to them, and they know is political terrorist sympathizer trash in the US, celebrating.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

All I know is that the dead count is real, the attacks are real and hamas animals started all. That is enough for me.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Who wrote the letter for Hamas? They're street fighters, not diplomats. Let's see what the UN does with this.

My solution would be to write back and ask them to list their demands to achieve immediate and long-term peace. I would send a similar letter to Israel. Maybe Hamas will say they just want equality with Israeli citizens but that's unlikely. Until they answer with specific expectations, the civilized world cannot help them.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

None of this situation makes any sense. I’m beginning to believe that the ‘Hamas’ attackers were really paid mercenaries.

The Gaza Strip looks decimated compared to the little damage done to Israel.

No one would purposely subject themselves to Israel’s wrath from beheading and burning their babies. (Shock and awe)

Israel wanted to fulfill prophecy and rebuild their fabled temple.

Hamas would, and did.

Was it "paid mercenaries" launching all those rockets from Gaza?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

complaining about the nuremburg laws
and RULES of war?

nuremBERG....
and since WHEN has isreal abided by any international rules?
you would need to be civilized for that

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarcasticcritic

complaining about the nuremburg laws
and RULES of war?

nuremBERG....
and since WHEN has isreal abided by any international rules?
you would need to be civilized for that

How is Hamas doing with those rules?

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Regardless of what may or may not have happened it comes down to the brutality of Hamas.

Israel has endured these types of attacks for many decades due to the Arab world’s self stated goal of wiping them off the face of the earth.

War is always two sided and I have compassion for the innocents but I’m with Israel in this.

The Muslim world view is totally incompatible with mine as mine is with theirs.

I wouldn’t last five minutes in a Muslim world.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
funny, when hamas is blocking them from leaving, while making examples on occasion of what happens to those that attempt to flee then recording footage of it and pinning it on israel.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Don't bite the hand that feeds ya!!

Simple thing really.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's Japan bombing Pearl Harbor and then getting all pissy when we declared war.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join