It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed in Colorado?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Seeing this all over Twitter tonight:

Twitter link

Bigfoot?

Ghillie suit?

Hoaxer?

Found it on YouTube:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Interesting. Something seems fake tho.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Seeing this all over Twitter tonight:

Twitter link

Bigfoot?

Ghillie suit?

Hoaxer?

Found it on YouTube:

We have bears in Hokkaido here but we don't call them Bigfoot we call him bears.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hoax.

Whatever it is has a backpack on. Visible in the first frames of the zoomed footage.

Interesting regardless!

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Let's pretend he faked it.

He tells his friend to get in a full monkey suit, and wait for the train in the middle of nowhere. I don't see any trails or roads, and it looks like the side of a mountain, so I am not sure how far the hike would been to get into place. He gets one shot. There will be other people on the train who will see it as well. He says, "Let's be different, and instead of just walking by, sit and watch the train go by. It will blow up!" It goes off without a hitch, except for a backpack his friend forgets to take off.

Let's pretend it's real.

Squatch is moving quickly to get away, but he can't. He checks and sees people on board and knows to squat, because when he does, he looks just like a lump of grass. It's great camouflage, by the way. He's being swarmed by flying insects, but can't raise his hand because he'll be seen. He waits for the train to go by, and afterwards, moves on his way. He's smart, but cameras will he his undoing.

I don't see a backpack, but there is what looks like a furry hump shape there.

I think it looks pretty real.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
That is not Bigfoot.

It is my mother in law.

a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yeah it kinda looks real, but the peoples conversation is so casual, I would way more vocal when sighting some like that. I believe bigfoot are possible.
edit on 12-10-2023 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:08 AM
link   
There appears to be a flowing fabric around the legs, with fur attached to the fabric.

Either bigfoot is wearing furry bell-bottoms and a backpack, or this is fake.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I have ridden the train several times, there are roads running parallel to the tracks throughout the area, but out of sight of the train., it probably wasn’t a very long hike from a vehicle to the site where the filming took place.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
That is not Bigfoot.

It is my mother in law.

[/good call bloke. good double call
track down ernie doe 1961 mother in law, always played the song when my mother inlaw showed up
yep all she was missing was a pair of jack boots. yes she was german.
also steve from factsbyhowtohunts agrees with both of us.
gotta new computer yep im in like bloody flynn again
keep yer powder dry bloke. enjoy the song.quote]

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The head gesturing at the end is interesting. I hope ThinkerThunker on YouTube has an analysis of this video. He does an excellent job of weeding out the fakes from the potentially authentic.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm going with hunter in ghillie suit. At the very least, it's a human playing a prank knowing a passenger train would see them. From everything I've read about bigfoot (if they exist), there is no way one would be wandering around in the open with a train going by.
edit on 12-10-2023 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Great point. Common sense prevails

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
There are frames in the footage that appear to show a backpack or distorted back hump on first glance, but only because resolution is low and the fur and the background dead plants and dirt are the same brown colors - watching carefully in slow motion you can see what might look like a backpack in one frame is clearly not attached in another. The arms look long compared to the legs, longer than the normal human ratio. If a sasquatch were there and a train came by, I suspect it would have thought to sit down sooner to conceal itself from view before people could see it - but this also assumes it understands at least two things.... That there are people inside the train, and the more abstract idea that there is long term risk for being seen even though the people on the train cannot get off and cause harm - that being seen is inherently bad and that visibility provides evidence of existence stimulating other humans to come looking for him later. If it's just a hunter in a ghillie suit, why is he out in the open without a backpack and rifle? Why sit down among the brush to hide as the train passes? If it's a hoaxer in a bigfoot suit, with a companion filming from the train, they took a risk that no one else would film from the train (or anywhere else nearby that same day) and show better footage debunking their video. Unfortunately while it may be real footage of something non-human, it's blurry enough to not cause a stir or conclusively prove anything. If it's a hoax it was fairly well done. And it once again raises the question: if bigfoot exists, what is it? Is it a hominid native to Earth that has successfully hidden all members of its species into the 21st century? This seems incredibly unlikely without government aid in hiding the species from the media. Some people suggest they are visiting interdimensional beings or aliens (noting a link between bigfoot and UFO sightings) and that we don't find remains because they don't stay here. What do the rest of you think?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't think this video is of a HOAX. I think this video is just a case of misidentification. Some of the better-quality copies of this video shows the person wearing a ghillie suit. The humans face is clearly visible in those videos.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Respectfully:

don’t look like a bear to me.

Maybe ghillie suit. It is hunting season in Colorado.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
I'm going with hunter in ghillie suit.

It could be one of those strange Furries out for a stroll.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

To see what a Sasquatch really looks like, check out the Patterson film from 1967:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

There are frames they look similar.

Other frames looks like it has stretched pants leg.

What makes me most suspicious is the Bigfoot looks like it has ADHD. Animals hiding freeze and barely move.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I think you're all disgusting. Someone took this film of something/someone squatting down for a crap and it gets thrown all over the internet with thousands of people discussing it. There's no privacy in the world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join