It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member. Hoping to find insight and better understand the phenomenon I see/experience.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

All these gender questions have me wondering; in the context of dreams and visions, how is gender relevant? I've never thought about it before.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: radmobile

That is a very good question! I have not thought about it either, but will now.

I have been told that people and objects in dreams represent a facet of yourself. I think that fits in many of the weird dreams I've had, in that something Im going thru, that is troubling me, or exciting me, show up in my dreams as oddities.

When I first started sportfishing, and got 'hooked' more than any fish I ever caught, I had a dream about catching a big fish..... down my kitchen sink. I couldn't pull it up thru the drain catch.

Yeah.....

Dreams are crazy.... but i'm pretty sure I am me like I know me everyday. A girl doing a whole lot of boy stuff.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I started becoming very involved with my dream life in 2013. Began dream journaling, lucid dreaming, etc. It's been a very rewarding practice. Without fail, if I'm ever struggling with something, I'll get clues or insight from dreams that will help me.

Have you ever head of The Phase by Michael Raduga? I've done this practice a few times. I had the most intense series of lucid dreams I've ever experienced. So intense I nearly got stuck in the dream world and felt tired for days afterward. It taught me things about the dream world I'd have never thought possible.

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

thank you for the reference, I will check it out. I have some lucid dreams but do not seek them. My mind is too dark a neighborhood!

posted on Sep, 19 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I have some beliefs of the symbols in your dreams:

The ring is a symbol for a “wedding.” Not sure about the man’s face.

The baby is a symbol for your “wife”. I was curious if it was the same or opposite gender as you.

The forest/wilderness is a symbol for temptation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join