It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA to Release, Discuss their Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Report Tomorrow

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Do these old farts not come with an expiry date?

live stream experienced technical difficulties and went offline. An Alien ship must have flown by the camera.

edit on 14-9-2023 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Do these old farts not come with an expiry date?

live stream experienced technical difficulties and went offline. An Alien ship must have flown by the camera.

Now talking about crowd sourcing from pictures / video from civilians cell phones.

With all the tech they have, this is the solution?

NASA is worthless.

And that’s all she wrote. One hour of ring around the rosy.
edit on 14-9-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So my takeaway from this press-event is basically NASA saying that they're handling PR for any non-classified materials, media and data. They won't have access to anything deemed classified.

Sorry guys. No revelations

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
a reply to: quintessentone

Thank you for sharing that link, I'm watching now.

I keep hearing the NASA echochambers stating "All of our data is public and open for review". I really hope someone challenges them on this and not necessarily from a UFO aspect

Well they were challenged on that point re: classified data and from what I got from Senator Nelson is that he knows what the classified data is and it could not be used because of security reasons. I know, I know...

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Now talking about crowd sourcing from pictures / video from civilians cell phones.

That's a daft idea - no UFO or alien has ever appearedto a person in possession of working photographic equipment and the ability to competently use it. And/or UFO and aliens have the ability to manipulate photography equipment so that all images are out of focus blurs with zero context.

Hence the number of clear, unmistakable photos of alien spacecraft that have been taken in the past 100 years is exactly zero.

Hence there is exactly zero evidence of alien visitation.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
NASA's appointment to NASA's Director of UAP Research team is a least a step forward in the right direction. And AI will be a great benefit in detecting foo fighters, as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone]

Well they were challenged on that point re: classified data and from what I got from Senator Nelson is that he knows what the classified data is and it could not be used because of security reasons. I know, I know...

That's because the latest US military black projects are highly top secret
Can't be revealing it all to Russia and China!

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: KKLOCO

That's a daft idea - no UFO or alien has ever appearedto a person in possession of working photographic equipment and the ability to competently use it. And/or UFO and aliens have the ability to manipulate photography equipment so that all images are out of focus blurs with zero context.

Hence the number of clear, unmistakable photos of alien spacecraft that have been taken in the past 100 years is exactly zero.

Hence there is exactly zero evidence of alien visitation.

I believe Dr. Spergel explained that if someone took multiple pictures from their cell using a special NASA app, even bad pics, their instrumentation can extract meta data, for instance location, which can then be matched to satellite data to determine what that might have been at that exact moment at that exact location.
edit on q00000020930America/Chicago0505America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: quintessentone]

That's because the latest US military black projects are highly top secret
Can't be revealing it all to Russia and China!

Or spy balloons...maybe DOD will release that data after they are done with it, who knows.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It was all book sense and no common sense

The can gets kicked down the road to another future worthless report

👽
edit on 14-9-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

To Ophi: OMG you are hilarious. (hit wrong reply button)
edit on q00000036930America/Chicago5656America/Chicago9 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

what if all that we are seeing in some cases are the 'shadow' of a 4th dimensional object.

a 4D cube is a tesseract and its shadow is a 3d cube

maybe they are a way to see into the 3ed dimension for some higher dimensional life forms and to us they act funny because they are not tethered to this dimension and really just a shadow.

we pay a price in perception when you downgrade from 4D to 3D

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The report is just a sales pitch by NASA…it claims that NASA is in the best position (with personnel and equipment) to monitor for local UAPs in the earths atmosphere and also to track UAP reports. Report reads like a sales pitch touting why NASA is the best agency to do this type of monitoring.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The problem with NASA is they need to change their name from NASA, National Aeronautics and Space Administration, to the NBB&MSS
National Billionaires( BEZOS AND MUSK) Space Scam.

I knew the NASA report would be milquetoast. They, from day one, were never really interested, at least publicly.

NASA's UFO study team released its long-awaited first report today, and while its experts found no signs of extraterrestrial origins for reported sightings, the space agency is appointing a new chief to study the phenomenon

link
edit on 14-9-2023 by introufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Thank you for everyone's opinions in the post.
I expect nothing from NASA but smoke mirrors and public relations ridicule.
Anything to try and gain some meager funding away from the black budget of Raytheon, Boing etc. etc.
Blackrock and companies funnelling funds might throw NASA a couple of dollar bills.
Never know they might actually get a man to land on the moon............
The real news, technology, non-human specimens.
I doubt will ever be released.
Think I will save myself the time and frustration of watching it.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yes…..they say there’s no evidence for signs of “extraterrestrial” origin.

But nobody followed up with “what about “terrestrial” origin”?

What about that which is already here?

I’m starting to irk the words “high quality data”

It’s obvious potato cams aren’t good enough…….unless you have all the features on your phone that they mentioned would help pictures to have “high quality data” ….also you’ll need to flag down all other people around you to also take pictures….to meet their correlation requirements. Especially for fleeting events that only last seconds.

Good Luck with that.

What NASA wants from the regular Joe blow public is to spend thousands of dollars on one of these …. to get “High Quality Data”

I think they’re High! ….. that ain’t happening.

👽

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If you're thinking of watching the vid, don't bother. Nasa old man tells us Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull is absolutely captivating, and Mrs Lady laughs as she tells us no, they don't nor won't release certain information, such as what level of funding would be put into schemes to support the iniative. I know I was listening to the other 50 minutes worth but it went in one ear and out the other it was so very, very nothing burger.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Yes…..they say there’s no evidence for signs of “extraterrestrial” origin.

But nobody followed up with “what about “terrestrial” origin”?

What about that which is already here?

I’m starting to irk the words “high quality data”

It’s obvious potato cams aren’t good enough…….unless you have all the features on your phone that they mentioned would help pictures to have “high quality data” ….also you’ll need to flag down all other people around you to also take pictures….to meet their correlation requirements. Especially for fleeting events that only last seconds.

Good Luck with that.

What NASA wants from the regular Joe blow public is to spend thousands of dollars on one of these …. to get “High Quality Data”

I think they’re High! ….. that ain’t happening.

👽

Excuse me! How did you get a picture of my car?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yet at the same time - something more memorable was seen on another live stream from the Lake District, England. If you like some "fastwalker" type stuff...

May need to wait a few mins for the HD. Oh, and this vid includes 1 min of audio from the NASA conference so please don't listen to it whilst driving, I will not be held responsible.

The full stream for those with the stomach (and timestamp of the descending UFO in the comments, I spotted the second one that hugs the tree whilst making the vid, and apparently there are more seen throughout darting about) : www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-9-2023 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Why from the Great and Powerful Oz of course…

😉

👽

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join