It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Gains Support

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Support for Biden has grown.

'Heil Ukraine': 'Blood Tribe' leader comes out in support of Biden for 2024

The leader of a flamboyant white supremacist group has told US media that he supports current US President Joe Biden over his predecessor Donald Trump because “he sends rockets to Ukraine.” US Police say the group is “looking for attention.”

About the leader:

Former US Marine Christopher Pohlhaus, who refers to himself online as ‘The Hammer’, led a march of several dozen ‘Blood Tribe’ members in the Orlando area on Saturday. Dressed in red and black and waving swastika banners, Pohlhaus’ crew performed Nazi salutes at passing traffic and shouted “Heil Hitler.”

The gathering drew the attention of local media, with independent reporter Brendan Gutenschwager stopping to interview Pohlhaus. Despite President Joe Biden describing white supremacy as “the most lethal terrorist threat in the homeland,” Pohlhaus expressed support for the Democrat president.

About one of the members and his CIA connections:

Behind Pohlhaus in the video stood Kent ‘Boneface’ McClellan, a Floridian Nazi who fought with the Azov regiment and other extremist militias in Ukraine. In an interview last year, McClellan admitted to participating in atrocities in the Donbass region, and claimed that the CIA helped him join the regiment.

Be warned:

Many online right-wing commentators have proclaimed Pohlhaus a “fed,” and Blood Tribe a government-run entrapment operation.

According to a report by the Maine Wire, Pohlhaus co-owns a property in the state with Fred Ramey, a former Democratic Party activist who campaigned for current Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg when he ran for president in 2020. Pohlhaus had federal drug charges against him dismissed with no explanation in 2012, while Ramey’s criminal record was redacted in the early 2000s.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Joe Biden is the PERFECT candidate to back if you hate black people, want to exterminate Jews, agree with throwing homosexuals off buildings while turning what a recent poll said was8-12% of elementary to 8th grade kids transgender, if you want America having to beg for and give metaphorical handy Js to other nations like Venezuela or Saudi Arabia for energy and at the price set at their mercy, if you want big pharma billionaires and those in DC who were given the heads up to sink all the money you have into them to make another 2 or 3 trillion dollars in a matter of days as Obamacare and insurance companies are forced to turn over what has already been a few trillion dollars, tripling the net worth of a handful of billionaires overnight as they did so with unquestioned immunity and so nothing will ever come from the 400% to 4000% increase in sudden deaths and myocarditic teenagers who collapse and die on the spot and that vaccine not having any effect whatsoever on the supposed sickness…

Really, Joe Biden is making himself and nefarious, murdering, psychopaths richer than you can even imagine and all with built in scaffolding that never allows them to get in trouble and he’s about to do it again. And don’t even get me started on this war he started to cause chaos and turmoil and the perfect place to not launder millions like he has been for decades, but to bump it up to extorting BILLIONS off the top of each chèque sent. I mean, you don’t really believe out of 205 nations in the world waring for 300 years that it’s just a coincidence he picked Ukraine to fund in ungodly amounts and keep blowing up their financial records with American missiles do you!?

Do what this guy did! Back Biden! And lastly, think of the kids. Don’t let those…ahem…JUNGLE KIDS…dare attend the same classes as WHITE kids!
::cringe::
edit on 9/5/2023 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Actually this may be a good thing. Zieg Heil der Führer Joseph Biden!

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Biden is a Lyndon "We'll have those n****s" voting democrat for the next two hundred years!" Johnson disciple. He intentionally adds to the inner city decay for exactly what Johnson was talking about. The more hopeless and unhappy people are, the more likely they are to turn to the government (handouts) for help.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
Support for Biden has grown.

'Heil Ukraine': 'Blood Tribe' leader comes out in support of Biden for 2024

Yeah .. and I'm sure that CNN and MSNBC will both be all up in this and report it.
Pffffft.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Joe Biden is the PERFECT candidate to back if you hate black people, want to exterminate Jews

Really hitting the hyperbole pipe hard today. There’s so many things you can criticize Biden for, partly how he fails the electorate he claims to represent. But how do you expect people to take your ideas seriously when you start so heavy out the gate with huge claims without showing your math?

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well, I thought US politics jumped the shark a while ago, but this takes the insanity up quite a few notches!

Hitler?!!!!!!!!

I'll just keep watching from the sidelines.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sad when many of us pointed this out a YEAR ago we all got called Russian propagandists. That was right about the same time John Stuart was pinning awards on Ukranian nazis at Disney world for those paying attention.

The establishment intends to seed a color revolution in America using these monsters. Why else would they be sending them to our schools to talk to our children?

I wouldn't so much as call them "assets" as much as I would call them "useful idiots" for the establishment. They are definitely disposable if they are going to the Ukraine front line.

Chris Pohlhaus is not wrong however.
Nazis in Ukraine and America support Joe Biden more than Trump.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

www.express.co.uk...

So, where is your outrage and condemnation of these Russian Nazis?

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Every time. And they don’t see the irony when the other side does the same to them. They’ll ironically point out the hyperbole and hubris (which it is) only to turn around and shamelessly do the same thing.

And if anyone ever does come around that is Hitler like, I wouldn’t be surprised if people are so desensitized and tired to actually give it thought before it was too late.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I thought this was satire, like the Onion or similar. Then I noticed it was Russia Today.

Same thing.

OP, you read Russia Today? Why? Honest question, what do you get out of it?

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Joe Biden is the PERFECT candidate to back if you hate black people, want to exterminate Jews

Really hitting the hyperbole pipe hard today. There’s so many things you can criticize Biden for, partly how he fails the electorate he claims to represent. But how do you expect people to take your ideas seriously when you start so heavy out the gate with huge claims without showing your math?

You know, I thought it foolish when people would all say, “I mean, just LOOK AT HIM,” when asked why they thought Trump was racist.

As far as Biden goes though, anyone with an eye, an ear, and half a brain can simply look at the guy during any day he has held office and it is apparent, he is a virus on America like never before seen and he has not only failed America, he is a racist and bigoted person who rallied for YEARS against people like gays and blacks and then suddenly did a 180 when he was promised the White House no matter what the vote. So I’m sorry, while I can show decades of crime, hatred against gays, hatred against blacks, I AM just assuming the worst as far as his feelings about Jews go and I am attributing to HIM the sentiments that the House’s Representatives are actually vocal about and I apologize. That’s wrong of me to make up my mind about him as a person using such nonsense and I concede he is an American Hero and a President with all the dignity and honor of George Washington. I think we should put him on the new $20 bill!

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Kudos to ya man! Always refreshing to see people with the ability to take a step back and show self awareness.

I’m sure there’s comments and maybe even threads from me dispelling the racist and misogynistic comments about Trump back from the 16’ days.

Everyone knows I’m no fan of him, but to me I find it more pragmatic to point out policy problems that take the speculation work out of debate.

Same can be said for Biden. His track record is there for all to see, and he’s on paper a bad politician who’s done more to hurt politics than he’s done to help the country.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
I thought this was satire, like the Onion or similar. Then I noticed it was Russia Today.

Same thing.

OP, you read Russia Today? Why? Honest question, what do you get out of it?

This is a real story that actually happened.

I sometimes read RT because they still have actual journalist doing actual journalism at times, so sometimes get the honest truth.

That and, the propaganda in America has been absolutely terrible since covid and the 2020 election.

I've given all of the media outlets a chance, and continue to do so, but when they continuously lie to me, I take it as an insult to my intelligence, and move on to other sources.

edit on 5-9-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Ukrainian Nazis? OMG you are all over them.

Russian Nazis?

Silence.

That's all I need to know.

Hypocrisy and double standards.

No?

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I was expecting a picture of the Biden speech with the red and black background.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
a reply to: Klassified

I was expecting a picture of the Biden speech with the red and black background.

Dark Brandon as expected...

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Your silence is deafening.

Utter hypocrisy.

For shame.

posted on Sep, 5 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Ukrainian Nazis? OMG you are all over them.

Russian Nazis?

Silence.

That's all I need to know.

Hypocrisy and double standards.

No?

Are you posting about another thread? Nothing about Ukrainian nazis in the OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join