It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all feel it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'll not lie....
I work extremely hard in my life.
I study outside of work and I always strive to give my family the very best.
What I work as or what I study to benefit my family is of no concern.
I'll be honest... I spend one night a week getting a little "high" it's my escape. I do not go out drinking and my family is my life but I just need that one night a week to chill and it's accepted by my family.
I read a lot in my spare time.
I look at everything and read everything but just lately I've noticed a change in myself....
What I've noticed is....
I'm starting to step back from "life" I'm still doing everything that I should do to provide for my family but I'm starting to see the world "differently" I'm starting to see how we actually have no say in anything!
I'm starting to see how every individual is "pre-programmed" for a specific purpose.
I'm starting to see that no matter what we do or how we interact with our world, we will always be kept to our purpose.
Imagine, if you will, the movie Matrix. How Neo felt before he took that pill...
That there was something more to life than we are currently experiencing. What if you were on the verge of discovering what it's all about but you were always kept just at arms length?
I've seen far to many Things in the night sky that defy reasonable explanation. My dogs have experienced the same and it was actually their reaction to what we saw in the night sky that made me realise what was going on.
I had an extremely vivid dream one night....
I was taken aboard a "craft" and I was shown everything...
This was not about how the world will end or how the human race will end up, and there was no special message. I was shown exactly what we are all about.
Basically, we are here to learn and experience. We are here to learn loss, we are here to learn love, we are here to experience every aspect of human life... But yet we are not human....
I was also told that God does exist but the "devil" and "hell" is a human construct.
God is all forgiving and the fact that the devil and hell exists in human culture is laughable.
Each of our experiences in this life are tailored to our specific spiritual needs.
We do have the ability to master ones life but only if you can understand why you're loving your current life.
Maybe this is the rambling of someone who is a bit too high...or maybe this is the rambling of a man that perhaps has been shown what it's all about but had to get high to be shown...
Or maybe????

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad
Given what I have experienced from a road-side experience in 1964 and many, many years and thinking since in addition to my son and his GF having a bedside abduction in 1991, I suspect you have been another one tapped to know more than others. Your insight into our purpose does make sense if you allow a fabulous universe with consciousness. If you don't, it was maybe a fanciful dream if you want it to be.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Very interesting dream; thanks for the thread; I enjoy hearing others' experiences and perspectives.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I feel we are not masters of our own faith in life.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I feel we are not masters of our own faith in life.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

This is the most pleasant way of categorizing all of existence. In spirit and in physicality.

In fact, this is the same exact philosophy that drew me in 22 years ago - right after leaving an occult religion.

What I’ve found is = ‘everything is a micro of a macro’. Whether we speak of physical or non-physical realities / dimensions. Everything is a mirror / projection, reverberating throughout everything. Think Matryoshka dolls…

What do we actually know about the universe we live in (considering we know almost nothing of other realms / dimensions)? We know its unrelenting, unforgiving, requiring somewhat perfect (goldy lock zone) environments for biological / intelligent life to survive. I can go on with endless examples of how inhospitable the universe is.

The universe (physical realm) is the micro. What are the macro (life after death, spirit realms, other dimensions) about?

edit on 19-8-2023 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I've listened to a few near death experiencers tell what happened to them and most of them say essentially what you are saying about this being a construct.

A few similarities in their stories of the experiences are:
Once we leave we do not want to return. We do not even miss our loved ones on Earth because you realize this is not the real, real.

We are not judged by others, we judge ourselves by reliving pivotal moments in your life, but this time feeling the hurt or love you caused the other parties involved.

God is represented as a blue, all encompassing, all knowing, all loving energy.

They know us there, but the experiencers usually do not remember those who come to see you, but feel like they should.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I have to agree that I feel something. It does not match exactly to what you are describing, but I am doing a lot more self reflection.

I am less caring about what others do, and more conscience of how my actions may have contributed to where I am in life.

I feel that I am giving away self control when I blame others or something else for the condition my condition is in.

The power of choices comes from taking responsibility and facing and owning the results of my choices.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I was also told that God does exist but the "devil" and "hell" is a human construct.
God is all forgiving and the fact that the devil and hell exists in human culture is laughable.

I wish I could agree with you here friend, but to me it is not laughable, it's tragic. At the core of the major spiritual belief that western civilization has been built upon is a fundamental mistake, that belief in the devil and hell. Imagine how our understanding of human immaturity, human mental illness and other aspects so often placed in the ''evil'' catagory might have developed in a more positive direction had not this ''devil excuse'' been believed by so many for so long.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

were they all Mongols? those with the near death experiences? because this:

God is represented as a blue, all encompassing, all knowing, all loving energy.

is the sky god of the Mongols.

also this is not a 'construct' I checked the OP because I didn't get that interpretation and see there in the OP it is very specific what the construct is:

the "devil" and "hell" is a human construct

big difference to what you say.

I also disagree a lot with everything else you say, we do build immortal connections with other individuals, with some to challenge us and with others to support us.
Because actually our purpose goes far beyond just learning. We are gardeners and builders. Some are first responders, some are warriors ...

This, Earth and us is the most real.
all other 'realms' are where the potential gets stored, where everything is possibility and nothing is real. we are it.

edit on 19-8-2023 by Peeple because: is izzz it

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
As far as I can know, I never asked to be born. All my life I never asked to die. As a living creature on planet Earth, I have to kill and devour other living creatures to survive, live, and pursue my selfish desires. I destroy to exist and endure pain to reach my selfish life goals, all so I can become rotten worm food and return to the dust I came from. My life's purpose as programmed by the universe is to cause death and destruction to sustain my life and pass the misery on to a new generation.

Devo - "Beautiful World"

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Ok..This can be a benefit w psychedelic therapy. The wild, intertwined, colorfully interesting...leaves a psych influence brought back afterwards relating to all things...

This new "insight" goes thru life w that person...who then begins to see all the connections in life.

And my friend? Don't work so hard. Give your family even more time. It's what really matters..not how good you are at your job-which isn't even important....as family.

I don't have much of 1... but please cherish yours. God Bless

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Legally used weed here in Michigan and across the river in Canada..has become like a 6 pack at the store. That matters why? Because now...people are smoking daily and it's NOT A THING anymore.

As to you? You're giving it a day a week. I propose to you that those using daily...become tolerant of life. Legal everyplace here, it's no longer a "thing".

I wrote a song once called "Find your "heaven" in the Sky". That is a life-truth.

Cya✌️😎

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
All together now:

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Good rant... made me think of this...

edit on 20-8-2023 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2023 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Was my post-punk nihilism the rant you referred to? I just can't seem to see a silver lining or find the moral of life's story.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I just can't seem to see a silver lining or find the moral of life's story.

edit on 23-8-2023 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

top topics

join