It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peruvian Villagers Report Attacks by 7ft Armoured Aliens Resembling Green Goblin from Spider-Man

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268
a reply to: TopSecretUFO

Aye, and according to the story the villagers have not been harmed by the alleged "aliens".

The villagers are the ones doing the shooting.

This story all started with a girl being abducted and having her throat cut. Then Another woman supposedly was abducted and had a liquid injected into her nose.

Also the kid who allegedly shot one then got into a fight with it before being knocked out by a light beam or sorts. Not saying any of it is true but that's what's been reported.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   
New video of whatever it is. Eye shine and all. Clearest video yet. Just a pity it's been edited and not the full video. I would like to see it.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I’m of opinion it’s hoax, the villagers videos are different.

If they had shot this video they would be yelling for authorities saying "here it is, come help us!" Besides it’s not what they are describing seeing.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

I’m of opinion it’s hoax, the villagers videos are different.

If they had shot this video they would be yelling for authorities saying "here it is, come help us!" Besides it’s not what they are describing seeing.

The villagers videos are pretty similar to this one, ie, poor quality but i'll hazard a guess and say they don't have the money to buy the latest Smartphones.
Most who actually own a phone with video capability will be using earlier cheaper handed down models from yesteryear.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Aye, I read of the girl who was grabbed , struggled, and received a cut to the neck.

Like sorting out a disagreement between children, we always ask: who started it?

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake
If this case is true, then it is a reenactment of the Kelly–Hopkinsville encounter.

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
New photo, clearest one yet. Was on Peruvian news apparently. Time stamp 34:04:

The villagers description was spot on.

Space force?
Aliens?
Miners?

Could be any from this photo.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Peruvian MSM repotting another attack:

Just shows woman nonstop crying. It was her daughter who’s in pink sweat pants sitting with towel over her face that was attacked.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Things still seem to be happening, there's updates on tik Tok, but here's a The Sun link....I'm pretty sure the sun is tabloid, so take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sendhelp

At least The Sun is giving the idea of human attackers a fair airing rather than going with "aliens".

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sendhelp

Hey. MIB says that is the best source of leads....

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Possible update?…..or old news

Anybody got a link to the 1985 CIA document J. Vallee purportedly has….. referenced by Greer? Or perhaps he’s just blowing wind?

Kindly post…

👽🤓
edit on 6-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So I’ve found this document…….is it real? Who knows….

It’s hand dated 1952……the same year of the purported UFO buzz over Washington D.C. and the same year Project Blue Book started.

Is it possible Vallee knew of this document and embellished by him to mention it and add the connection to Latin America in his Forbidden Knowledge Vol. 4 book?

And then Greer embellishes even further by adding Purported “abductions” and mechanized non-human beings?

Some food for thought…..

👽

posted on Apr, 7 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Interesting letter...
The reference to psychological warfare is a reference to the US doing a psych warfare job on the American citizens by belittling ufology and at the same time sending a message to the Soviets that the US may have some ET tech. Or sending a message to the Soviets that they’re not interested in UFOs( which may indicate to them they indeed have some ET tech ) when in fact they were and are still and have always been very interested in ET tech.

edit on 7-4-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join