It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V.P. Biden's Cure Cancer Project Was Successful - President Biden Says Cancer is Now Eradicated.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Well, I doubt they'll ever admit that he was speaking through the Swiss cheese that used to be his grey matter, so the MSN will run with the cure and say it's a side effect of Pfizer's new boner-ADHD pill and there will be endless hospice wards full of turgid, restless men and women dying of some mysterious malady that mimics cancer and seems linked to carbon units.

Now, off to touch rock ( I'm in the desert SW) as I'm about due for a nervous breakdown.

posted on Jul, 27 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: carewemust

Biden discussing mental health.
"What's wrong with this picture?"

Joe Biden's influence is wide and lasting. The school where he was a professor, is now forcing girls to get undressed in front of boys who are dressed like girls.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, July 25, 2023

GOOD NEWS...HUGE NEWS!

Flashback to the January 2016 State of The Union speech...

WASHINGTON — President Obama gave a big political boost to Vice President Joe Biden’s proposed “moonshot” effort to end cancer Tuesday night, saying he would put Biden “in charge of mission control” for a new initiative to wipe out the disease.
More at: www.statnews.com...

This morning, President Joe Biden revealed this BOMBSHELL...

Joe Biden made some interesting parallels and claims during an event on mental healthcare on Tuesday, saying that he contributed to 'ending cancer as we know it.'
Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's interesting President Biden chose a forum on "Mental Health" to share the news that Cancer has been cured. But I suppose a development of this magnitude couldn't wait!

President Biden and his medical/research team will probably win a huge award, and a hero's parade, for this incredible accomplishment. ALL HUMANS owe them our unlimited gratitude, thanks and appreciation!

-CareWeMust

I think Joe Biden LIED to all of humanity. What a cruel SOB. 👿

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I think that means MRNA vaccines cause it now too...

Those are really easy joke/comments to make though. Weak sauce semantics.

So I put it through "The Space Filter" .

If you imagine Biden's thought process to be this:

You can understand how he concludes whatever money he gave towards cancer research makes the statement "he contributed to ending cancer as we know it" valid.

It's not actually an affirmative statement of cancer eradication, there is not enough to apply that context. It's still in the process of being eradicated.

He just thinks giving money towards research means his administration is "ending" cancer. All politicians make misleading statements like that. All administrations contribute to ending cancer. It's pretty much a non-statement.

If he said his administration "ended" cancer, then you could apply the wackiest context.
edit on 5-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

GOOD NEWS...HUGE NEWS!

WASHINGTON — President Obama gave a big political boost to Vice President Joe Biden’s proposed “moonshot” effort to end cancer Tuesday night, saying he would put Biden “in charge of mission control” for a new initiative to wipe out the disease.

Joe Biden made some interesting parallels and claims during an event on mental healthcare on Tuesday, saying that he contributed to 'ending cancer as we know it.'

It's interesting President Biden chose a forum on "Mental Health" to share the news that Cancer has been cured. But I suppose a development of this magnitude couldn't wait!

President Biden and his medical/research team will probably win a huge award, and a hero's parade, for this incredible accomplishment. ALL HUMANS owe them our unlimited gratitude, thanks and appreciation!

-CareWeMust

Ending cancer as we know it, is different from what the title of the thread says about what Biden said.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

GOOD NEWS...HUGE NEWS!

-CareWeMust

Maybe he didn't say what the title of the thread claims he said. On the other hand why anyone should listen to Biden on medical issues and especially cancer.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Croton

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

GOOD NEWS...HUGE NEWS!

-CareWeMust

Maybe he didn't say what the title of the thread claims he said. On the other hand why anyone should listen to Biden on medical issues and especially cancer.

Listen with your own ears. (Always best to hear or see for yourself....in almost every situation.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Croton

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

GOOD NEWS...HUGE NEWS!

-CareWeMust

Listen with your own ears. (Always best to hear or see for yourself....in almost every situation.

Alright.

What he tries to do is to give hope by saying we can cure cancer after it was claimed we can't cure cancer.

Speaking generally and vaguely.
Although cancer is still a huge problem for humans.
edit on 5-5-2024 by Croton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Croton

President OBAMA put Vice President Biden in charge of curing Cancer. Gave him a budget, staff, etc..

"Cancer Cure Moonshot" Chaired by VP Joe Biden: www.cancer.gov...

Knowing Joe Biden's history, he probably found a way to skim money from that budget for personal use, and delivered ZERO cancer cure progress statistics.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I think that means MRNA vaccines cause it now too...

Those are really easy joke/comments to make though. Weak sauce semantics.

So I put it through "The Space Filter" .

If you imagine Biden's thought process to be this:

You can understand how he concludes whatever money he gave towards cancer research makes the statement "he contributed to ending cancer as we know it" valid.

It's not actually an affirmative statement of cancer eradication, there is not enough to apply that context. It's still in the process of being eradicated.

He just thinks giving money towards research means his administration is "ending" cancer. All politicians make misleading statements like that. All administrations contribute to ending cancer. It's pretty much a non-statement.

If he said his administration "ended" cancer, then you could apply the wackiest context.

Biden is long known for total and complete fabrications of all kinds, and plagiarizing in the extreme. Nobody and no other politician has ever come close, except Obama.
Actually, other politicians that support those two failures have all jumped on that lying bandwagon like it's a competition.

posted on May, 5 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Croton

President OBAMA put Vice President Biden in charge of curing Cancer. Gave him a budget, staff, etc..

"Cancer Cure Moonshot" Chaired by VP Joe Biden: www.cancer.gov...

Knowing Joe Biden's history, he probably found a way to skim money from that budget for personal use, and delivered ZERO cancer cure progress statistics.

That's something else for you which I don't have much information. I know he was appointed as part of the Moonshot Cancer Task Force but I can't see how he can be in charge of cancer research. He can be in charge of the funding and coordination of the funding and a few other things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join